AMP 631-880-5666 Selden

I was there today. My main motivation is that I have thing for middle aged women dressed in ordinary clothes that they undress for me and in AMPs that are thinly veiled brothels you don't usually get this.
I went in at 2pm, got Wendy, which looked good initially, because she fits the above description perfectly. But it was clear that this is actually primarily a bona fide therapeutic parlor and they only do bj for an extra buck and then genuinely hate doing it. I got a saran wrap BJ for $120 (yes, I know this is a lot, but I wanted to give her some motivation). She let me touch and look at her boobs, but no kissing (which I hated, I'm really kinda oral person) and pussy was only to be touched through the pants. Will not repeat. (Although I am intrigued about the possibility of using laundrette at the other end and just for a quick BJ while waiting)

I was there today. My main motivation is that I have thing for middle aged women dressed in ordinary clothes that they undress for me and in AMPs that are thinly veiled brothels you don't usually get this.
I went in at 2pm, got Wendy, which looked good initially, because she fits the above description perfectly. But it was clear that this is actually primarily a bona fide therapeutic parlor and they only do bj for an extra buck and then genuinely hate doing it. I got a saran wrap BJ for $120 (yes, I know this is a lot, but I wanted to give her some motivation). She let me touch and look at her boobs, but no kissing (which I hated, I'm really kinda oral person) and pussy was only to be touched through the pants. Will not repeat. (Although I am intrigued about the possibility of using laundrette at the other end and just for a quick BJ while waiting)
They do genuinely hate giving bjs there and have no problem showing it. Super off putting and shouldn’t even offer it in that case. CiCi is much prettier with a smaller figure. She’s very responsive to otc if you hit the right spots. I’ll be stopping by there soon to get a good massage because their skills are actually decent. But if your really looking for a good bj while the laundry is spinning, then head a 1/2 mile East on MCR and go to 692A. You won’t be disappointed. There’s a thread on this place.

So, I stopped by this place thinking it might be a good spot for a legit massage. And here I told myself I would continue to be "good" at least until my buddy's bachelor party in DR but, yeah, I done fucked up lol

Didn't know there was a thread on it until now after I Googled the name of their business. I read the reviews in this thread and I'm not sure if there is new management, new employees or if I just got lucky.

I went in and was greeted by a woman in her late 40s with fake blonde hair, flat ass and a nice sized rack. Warning: I'm horrible at guessing any age especially Asian women, so take her age with a grain of salt. She offered half hour for $40, perfect. I take my clothes off, lay down and she asks soft or medium. I asked for medium. Asked her what her name was and she said She-She, Xi-Xi, Chi-Chi, not sure how it's spelt but it sounded like She-She. Asked her if her day had been busy and she said "thank you". Ok, so very little English.

She gave me a pretty decent massage for about 15 minutes and then started playing with the balls. Alright, now I know I walked into a rub and tug situation. I think to myself, good thing I've got some cash on me (more than just a tip, I had just stopped at the ATM). She gets the pillow and has me flip, she starts jerking without asking. I go to grab her breasts and she asks "how much?", I offered $60 for a hand job but she stops. She motions for a hand job and says "$60...touch $80" then points to her mouth "$120" and then her pussy "$160". Well, um, it's been a bit since I mongered so I decided to say fuck it and "take one for the team", go into my wallet and take out the $160. She leaves, I get back down on the table.

She-She returns with a rubber. She takes off the clothing and her tits look amazing, she definitely had some work done but they don't feel like rocks. I play with her titties for a bit before she slides a rather tight rubber on. She starts to blow me, I was expecting a half-assed BJ and a motion to fuck since I was already hard but she went to town for a little bit. Up and down, tongue in circles around the head, she actually put effort in even though I was already ready to go. Stopped her because I felt like I was ready to blow so played with her tits a bit longer before telling her to lay on the table.

I got on top and she kind of forced me to enter her slowly. She said "big", I said "if you say so", she obviously didn't get the humor but whatever. Once I got in and gave her a few pumps back and forth she let me do my thing. I pulled her leg up above her head and started pounding away after a couple of minutes, She-She got louder and louder and her other leg started kicking up. I'm sliding all over this table, probably should have just stood but it was fun. She started saying "cum, cum" after a little longer I started to blow in the bag and she pulled me in tight, gyrating her hips. Pulled myself out, that condom was tight as fuck it did not want to get off from around my head. She cleaned me up, gave me the water that is only made for AMPs and I was on my way. $200 total damage, wasn't expecting more than a massage.

Like I said, didn't know a thread existed before my random stop today. After reading the thread I'm not sure if its a management change, a new employee or me getting lucky (probably not the third, I would assume). So, with that being said, and with the previous reviews, I guess toss a YMMV on at the end of the post. Not trying to have someone all pissed if they can only get a hand job. Oh, yeah, Happy New Year's.

Hello gentleman I visited this establishment this morning. I like that the location is secluded. I walked in no bell. A girl named Lala le le Greeted me. She was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Nothing attractive. I could barely understand her. Got in the room gave her $40. The massage was not good at all. We did the flip. I told her I wanted everything. She said 200 I said 120 we agreed on 140. When she came back she went right down To put on the condom. body was nice and nice boobs but way too much hair down there. I was trying to communicate to have her start on top it was not easy to communicate with her. Too much fake moaning. It was kind of taking me out of the mood followed by looking at too much hair. Flipped her on her back wailed away for a while. I told her I want her on her knees . To stroke Me with Is 2 hands and fire on Her boobs. The lighting was dim but enough for me to see the masterpiece I left all over her chest and stomach.
Thank you guys for accurate information on the place if I go back I would probably go see somebody else

This place is an excellent location which is very difficult to be seen from the street.
i was here about a week ago when I saw Cee-Cee. I think that was her name.
Kind of a buxom Chinese body. Big tits not a lot of ass. Kind of square shaped. Probably in her 40s. I’m in my late 50s so that’s just fine for me.
Face was a little bit beat up and way too much make up. not particularly attractive, In fact I was a little bit disappointed by her appearance, but I was ready, so I was gonna go for it.

I took the full hour because it usually takes me some time. She gave me a nice massage and started with the brush by and a little bit of tickling which I really really love. Massage was OK but it got better as it went along and she focused on the appropriate areas.

Did the flip, and she asked me what I wanted. I told her I want everything. She said 200, but I already paid the 60. I told her I had 140, so she said yes With no negotiation whatsoever. She left and came back with a bag.

she took everything off and her body was just OK. But she felt nice and soft and smooth. She started with a CBJ that was really nice, and she made some noises and took care of the boys too. My fingers were everywhere while she was doing this and she seem to enjoy that.
Communication was very difficult with her, so I took the opportunity to talk unbelievably dirty while she was doing her work. I coached her along using the most crude language possible and it was actually kind of a turn on. I’m pretty sure she didn’t understand it, but she responded as if she did understand and liked it.

I laid her down on her back on the table and went to town, standing mish. I got to say it was really good and she really seem to be enjoying it too. Tight and warm and wet and she look good laying there. She was looking right into my face and she seem to be enjoying it. Either that, or she was a good actress and either one is fine with me.
I realized after a couple of minutes I was not gonna finish like this. So after some explanation, I got her to stand up and was able to gently position her bent over the table and I kind of went in standing from behind and it was amazing.

i’m really pounded really really hard and she seemed like she was into it. I realize it was not gonna be able to stand that too much longer. I told her I wanted to pull out, but I don’t think she understood. Communication is very bad. So I did what I wanted, I pulled out and pulled off the bag and gave her a pretty good back spackling. He realize what was happening and allowed it. it Was just what I wanted. Busted ridiculously well.

she didn’t seem to mind at all and kind of laughed and we were done turned around and Indicated that I did something naughty, but she had a smile on her face. she wanted a kiss but I didn’t wanna kiss her to be honest. But she did put herself against me and put her hands all over everything, Which felt really good having just finished. I wiped off her lower back and ass cheeks.

She went out, came back clean me up really well and gave me a scalp massage. She was very pleasant the entire time. And did not rush me even after I was finished.

all in all I would give her appearance may be a five, I will give the service maybe like an eight. The location is a nine.

I might go back but I might try a different girl.

This place is an excellent location which is very difficult to be seen from the street.
i was here about a week ago when I saw Cee-Cee. I think that was her name.
Kind of a buxom Chinese body. Big tits not a lot of ass. Kind of square shaped. Probably in her 40s. I’m in my late 50s so that’s just fine for me.
Face was a little bit beat up and way too much make up. not particularly attractive, In fact I was a little bit disappointed by her appearance, but I was ready, so I was gonna go for it.

I took the full hour because it usually takes me some time. She gave me a nice massage and started with the brush by and a little bit of tickling which I really really love. Massage was OK but it got better as it went along and she focused on the appropriate areas.

Did the flip, and she asked me what I wanted. I told her I want everything. She said 200, but I already paid the 60. I told her I had 140, so she said yes With no negotiation whatsoever. She left and came back with a bag.

she took everything off and her body was just OK. But she felt nice and soft and smooth. She started with a CBJ that was really nice, and she made some noises and took care of the boys too. My fingers were everywhere while she was doing this and she seem to enjoy that.
Communication was very difficult with her, so I took the opportunity to talk unbelievably dirty while she was doing her work. I coached her along using the most crude language possible and it was actually kind of a turn on. I’m pretty sure she didn’t understand it, but she responded as if she did understand and liked it.

I laid her down on her back on the table and went to town, standing mish. I got to say it was really good and she really seem to be enjoying it too. Tight and warm and wet and she look good laying there. She was looking right into my face and she seem to be enjoying it. Either that, or she was a good actress and either one is fine with me.
I realized after a couple of minutes I was not gonna finish like this. So after some explanation, I got her to stand up and was able to gently position her bent over the table and I kind of went in standing from behind and it was amazing.

i’m really pounded really really hard and she seemed like she was into it. I realize it was not gonna be able to stand that too much longer. I told her I wanted to pull out, but I don’t think she understood. Communication is very bad. So I did what I wanted, I pulled out and pulled off the bag and gave her a pretty good back spackling. He realize what was happening and allowed it. it Was just what I wanted. Busted ridiculously well.

she didn’t seem to mind at all and kind of laughed and we were done turned around and Indicated that I did something naughty, but she had a smile on her face. she wanted a kiss but I didn’t wanna kiss her to be honest. But she did put herself against me and put her hands all over everything, Which felt really good having just finished. I wiped off her lower back and ass cheeks.

She went out, came back clean me up really well and gave me a scalp massage. She was very pleasant the entire time. And did not rush me even after I was finished.

all in all I would give her appearance may be a five, I will give the service maybe like an eight. The location is a nine.

I might go back but I might try a different girl.
I think that's the same girl I met with last week

I visited this establishment again today. It's a great location. Le Le was there again today. I was like ugh again. Ok massage and quick flip abd straight to oral. She jumped on top quickly. Switch to her on her back them bent her over the table. She sad you finish quick. I said no. She responded uh oh.
I did hit it hard. The table was moving. I did wrap it up with a few minutes under my time and went on my way. No complaints but would like to see someone else next time. $40 for 1/2 hr + $140 for FS

Does anyone find if another monger walks in they rush the session?

I went to this place tonight.. didn’t get a name

short cute girl belly shirt right jean shorts nice body pretty face ..

wanted an hour she said she could only do half

she gave me a decent massage for Like maybe ten minutes then a good lotion handie lol

has anyone had this happen where they barely massage you and just get to the sex?

I only paid $40 for half and $60 tip for handjob

I felt like I got ripped off lol anyone else Been to this place lately ?
Last time I saw CECE and she took a long time