American Maxim Model* Sia Sky. 917.775.3714

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* CMT Quality BodyWork* Spa Packages* VIP Treatment* Clean, Discreet, Private and Intimate Location* REAL & Recent Photos & Video GUARANTEED!!
Avail Noon-9pm Weekdays.

Weekend available upon (Friday) advanced request. We only take appointments by phone. Please, check out our 'Spa Packages' and/or 'Domination' before calling to book.
http://www.delalunanyc.com

Sia Sky:
I'm a STUNNINGLY Gorgeous Model/Actress. American Brunette Girl Next Door meets Gentleman's Magazine Vixen. Sweet, Fun & Bubbly with a perfectly Fit, Tight, Toned Body and CURVES ONLY where you want them!!
5'7, 125lb.
34CC-24-36

I offer a wide variety of Packages to satiate even my most eccentric and eclectic client's interests!!
I offer CMT Quality BodyWork* Skilled Hands*I take a GREAT deal of pride in my Artistry. I LOVE what I do and you can feel it in my touch!! It’s an air of mischievous flirtation and voluptuousness that will ravish your spirits, bewitch your senses and enchant your mind!

I Do NOT offer Full Service. So please be a gentleman and don't ask or come in with expectations of such activities. I like to be comfortable. In a mutually understanding atmosphere I am free to be my best, without worry or un-need stress. I have a GREAT Following that I love & Appreciate! I'd like to keep it to ELITE, Respectful & Sweet Gentlemen ONLY.

After you have checked out our Website, looked at our Packages Page. Please, check out Sia's Bio Page with REAL & RECENT Photos and Video. When you are ready to book, call my lovely assistant, Shelly.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
TONIGHT Till 10pm

Hello Gentlemen!
Sia Sky will be on Tonight Till 10pm. Please visit our website BEFORE calling to book CLICK on our 'Spa Packages' for Packages, Descriptions and Donations. We recommend booking in advance as Sia tends to get booked up quickly. My name is Shelly, I'll be taking Sia's phone assistant today. We are a NO F//S Est. Sia only takes RESPECTFUL, Sweet and Kind Gentlemen. She is a BEAUTIFUL girl with a sweet and dynamic personality. A rare GEM in this city and TRULY NYC's best kept secret. Check out her photos and video on the website. ALL PHOTOS & Video are REAL & RECENT GUARANTEED!! As you can see, the photos are professional however it's important to add there is NO airbrushing or photo shop besides the blurring of the face to protect her identity. We like to keep things TRUTHFUL and HONEST unlike so many places in this city that is GUARANTEED. Enjoy the day, it's BEAUTIFUL out!!

Shelly

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
This weekend from noon til 7pm

It's so cold outside..... Why not enjoy some time with a super hot maxim model? We have a plush playspace with a fireplace and we are fullt equipped for relaxing sensual fun!! Stay warm in a beautiful candlelit spacious hideaway with a sexy hot model. No full service or "extras" est. if u are looking for a cmt quality no rush sensual seduction by a super hot, sweet, intellegent and bubbly professional model... U have come to the right place. Sia is very personable, kind and playful. All of her sessions are unique, genuine and done with love and care. She loves her work and it's something u can see in her eyes and feel in her touch! Please check out our website before calling to book. We have a wide variety of packages to satiate even our most eclectic clientele. No surprises, no negotiations or discussing what is oferred, that can kill a mood for both of u. everything is right there on our packages page with descriptions and donations. All photos and video are real and recent guaranteed!!!

Http://www.delalunanyc.com

Last edited:

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
It's Monday..I'll be here til 8pm tonight. Any later appointments of made in Advance and promise to show up I can make an exception. I offer cmt quality bodywork that is simply ahhhh-mazing!! Please visit my website before calling to book. My lovely assistant Shelly will be taking my calls.I know it's Monday and nobody likes coming into work after having a great weekend... But Remember to enjoy your day!! I hope to make it that much more spectacular!! Http://www.delalunanyc.com*917.775.3714

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Tonight Till 9PM. The VERY SEXY, Sia Sky*American Maxim Girl

Sia Sky will be in TILL 9PM Tonight. We recommend CALLING in ADVANCE to HOLD your appointment as Sia tends to get booked up quickly. She is a BEAUTIFUL Model!! Sweet, PLAYFUL & Bubbly. NOT to MENTION her FLAWLESSLY HOT BODY and SWEET Gorgeous Face. Innocent Girl Next Door MEETS KNOCKOUT Dream Girl... ALL wrapped in one deliciously naughty package. We are a NO Full Service or "Extras" est. So, Please Don't come in with expectations. Her sessions are CMT quality with a PROVOCATIVE dance of the senses. For Gentlemen ONLY with exquisite taste in Life's TRUE Pleasures..

The Ultimate Sensual NYC Body Rub Experience

NURU IS HERE!!

De La Luna is a private, upscale sensual candlelit hideaway devoted to accommodating and seducing distinguished gentleman clientele. We invite you to experience pure and complete relaxation, erotic rejuvenation and exotic sensation to melt away even the most disheartening gentleman's stress. Indulge yourself with unprec****ted service and satisfaction you deserve!

Our philosophy on erotic bodywork is that it is truly a sensual expression, an art form like no other. Erotic touch is our naughty little playmate's paintbrush and our seductive vixens can't wait to explore the possibilities of having quality gentlemen as a lustfully awaiting canvas to ignite all your deepest erotic passion and sensual desires. Waiting for the next time you have the unadulterated privilege to bask in her spell binding beauty and sensuous presence will feel like eternity!

CLICK ON OUR WEBSITE BEFORE CALLING TO BOOK:

Explore the World of Possibilities and Fantasies that await on our 'SPA PACKAGES'. We offer a wide variety to satiate even our most eclectic and eccentric gentleman clientele.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
NEW PHOTOS!! They're up on DeLaLunaNYC.com. Enjoy : )

Hello Gentlemen!!

I hope you're enjoying your day off for President's day!! As a special little treat, I just had an in house photo shoot this weekend. The photos are up on the website. For more explicit photos you'd have to click on the banner on my bio page. We try to keep it PG on the website. I like to have up as many photos as possible so you guys can see I am WITHOUT a doubt the girl in the photos. Also, it gives you an idea of my personality. But most of ALL i want my clients to be a 110% happy with NOT only the way that I look but the way that I am and ENJOY the services in which I provide. I understand that I cater to an ELITE group of men who have specific taste for life's pleasures. And it's so AMAZING when I get the RIGHT MATCH. That's why I am VERY upfront and forthright in my postings. We go out of our way to provide as much information as possible. I LOVE it that my clients are like my close friends and I hope to make some new fabulous friends that I can say the same about. I enjoy my job and I love making people feel comfortable, RELAXED and completely EUPHORIC in my presence : ) I'll be in Tonight Till 8pm. Possibly later if you call my lovely assistant and book in advance.

Please Visit my website to see Packages, Descriptions and Donations BEFORE calling my lovely assistant to BOOK an appointment. We are a NO Full Service, NO "Extras" Est. If you are looking for CMT quality BodyWork or BDSM with a SUPER HOT, Fun, sweet, CARING & Bubbly girl... Look NO further!!

www.delalunanyc.com

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
NURU IS HERE!! Midtown Erotic Massage* by Sia Sky

It's the small details that make a difference in your Nuru experience. We have a specially reserved room set up for just our NURU BodySlide Sessions. The room is kept at 80 degrees so it's always nice and toasty and Nuru is performed on a Queen Size bed wrapped in the very fabulous and infamous authentic high gloss Nuru Sheets.

NURU BODYSLIDE:

Unlike any other massage gel you have ever experienced. Nuru is made from mineral rich deep Seaweed to leave you with healthy, rejuvinated skin and the experience will restore your body, mind and spirit's sensual vitality. The Nuru gel is super slippery which makes for the most extradinary BodySlide you have ever had!! You must Call In advance for Nuru as it is a much different set up. We like to make sure you have the most sexy, clean, romantic and erotic experience possible..

.:300 for 60 mins .:400 for 90 mins

We ONLY use TOP Quality and REAL NURU Massage Gel as well as authentic NURU SHEETS.

Also, if you enjoy the medicinal effects of a REAL CMT Quality BodyRub but want a FUN Nuru BodySlide for the Flip, we have available as well.We call it the Nuru Flip. It is important to not that would take place on our very comfortable massage table using organic linen sheets.

Nuru Flip:
If you prefer CMT Quality BodyWork on your back using Organic Coconut & Avacado Oil Blend but want a Fun BodySlide using Nuru Massage Gel for the flip. The Nuru Flip is for you!!Why not have the best of both worlds? Enjoy the theraputic effects of a Back BodyRub followed by a NURU BodySlide when it's time to flip on our fabulous massage table.

.:230 for 30 mins .:250 for 45 mins .:270 for 60 mins .:370 for 90 mins

Sia will be working today from noon til 9pm. She is available later upon advanced request.
Please, check out our website before calling to book. We have a wide variety of information as well as photos and video! We are a NO F//S or "Extras" Est. So, please don't come in with hopes or expectations of such. But not to worry, you'll still have fun! Sia's clients always leave HAPPY and ALWAYS come back to see her again : )

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Friday Till 8pm. Later upon Advanced Request.

Midtown Manhattan Massage *VIP Treatment* Clean, Discreet & Intimate Location* CMT Quality Massage* REAL & RECENT PICS & VIDEOS GUARANTEED*

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
I'm a French-America Professional Model/Actress.

I offer a NO Rush Sensual Massage that is simply AH-MAZING. My Rythmic strokes and caressing touch will relieve all of

your built up stress and tension. I have 2 1/2 years experience in bodyrub and I take a great deal of pride in my artistry. It's

loving and caring energy you can feel in my touch. My MAGICAL hands will wash all your worries away. I will make sure you are at ease, comfortable and ready for the MOST extraordinary Sensual Massage of you've ever had. Every experience with me is pleasureable, genuine and unique.

5'7, 125lbs
34CC-24-36

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
NURU is HERE. We use ONLY Top Quality by American Maxim Girl

NURU is HERE!! Only TOP Quality NURU & Authentic High Gloss NURU sheets..
Midtown Erotic Massage* by Sia Sky

It's the small details that make a difference in your Nuru experience. We have a specially reserved room set up for just our NURU BodySlide Sessions. The room is kept at 80 degrees so it's always nice and toasty and Nuru is performed on a Queen Size bed wrapped in the very fabulous and infamous authentic high gloss Nuru Sheets.

NURU BODYSLIDE:

Unlike any other massage gel you have ever experienced. Nuru is made from mineral rich deep Seaweed to leave you with healthy, rejuvinated skin and the experience will restore your body, mind and spirit's sensual vitality. The Nuru gel is super slippery which makes for the most extradinary BodySlide you have ever had!! You must Call In advance for Nuru as it is a much different set up. We like to make sure you have the most sexy, clean, romantic and erotic experience possible..

.:300 for 60 mins .:400 for 90 mins

We ONLY use TOP Quality and REAL NURU Massage Gel as well as authentic NURU SHEETS.

Also, if you enjoy the medicinal effects of a REAL CMT Quality BodyRub but want a FUN Nuru BodySlide for the Flip, we have available as well.We call it the Nuru Flip. It is important to not that would take place on our very comfortable massage table using organic linen sheets.

Nuru Flip:
If you prefer CMT Quality BodyWork on your back using Organic Coconut & Avacado Oil Blend but want a Fun BodySlide using Nuru Massage Gel for the flip. The Nuru Flip is for you!!Why not have the best of both worlds? Enjoy the theraputic effects of a Back BodyRub followed by a NURU BodySlide when it's time to flip on our fabulous massage table.

.:230 for 30 mins .:250 for 45 mins .:270 for 60 mins .:370 for 90 mins

Sia will be working today from noon til 9pm. She is available later upon advanced request.
Please, check out our website before calling to book. We have a wide variety of information as well as photos and video! We are a NO F//S or "Extras" Est. So, please don't come in with hopes or expectations of such. But not to worry, you'll still have fun! Sia's clients always leave HAPPY and ALWAYS come back to see her again : )

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Erotic Massage & NURU Studio. Maxim Model Fit, Toned BUSTY!

Gentleman's Magazine Professional & Published Model.

www.delalunanyc.com

A born coquette in every sense of the word. She has a perfectly firm & fit voluptuous body that will tempt & fascinate you. This sweet, sexy & fun- loving Midtown BodyRub Artist is a French, Italian & Greek professional Model/Actress is everything you've ever desired in a woman and more. As she is always in training for her career aspirations her body is tight, firm and always fit. Her skin is so smooth and silky like nothing you have ever felt. Not surprisingly this stunning Playmate Pin-up figure, she has been featured in well known Foriegn and Domestic Men's Magazines as well as various music videos. She offers a truly genuine no rush CMT Quality BodyWork with a sensual twist that is like no other!! She will take her time making sure your experience is filled with NO LESS than pure unadulterated EUPHORIA.

She is feminine with all the refined sensuality & charm. Her intensely seductive big brown eyes to her sparkling pearly whites could lull the wildest beast to sleepless dreams.She will have you drooling as she playfully flaunts her lingerie with her perfectly perky 34CC breasts and sways her hips round as she enters the room just to remind you, she's got you right where she wants you. She absolutely LOVES sweet,gentle and generous men. The chemistry with Sia becomes fun and playful sex kitten with sweet fantasies that are genuinely like no other sensual experience you have ever had!! She has an unmatched girl next door sweetness and sense of playfulness & humor combined with a sultry majestic desire that could set any man's soul on fire!!

STATS:

5'7, 125lbs
34CC-24-36

ELITE SPA QUALITY W/ Super HOT & Sexy Model!! For More Explicit Photos Click on NR Banner on my Bio page. NO FULL Service or "Extras" offered. CMT Quality, Five Star BodyWork.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
EXCLUSIVE Bodyrub & NURU* American Model Sia Sky til 9pm

EXCLUSIVE Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Sensual Bliss Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

*Elite and Exclusive BodyRub, Nuru and Fetish Studio catering to only the Finest, Respectable, Caring and Sweet Gentlemen* Before calling PLEASE Click on the Website Below for More Info, Packages, Donations, Photos & Videos.

I'd like to Thank my regular and prospective clients for taking the time. I understand that I am new to Utopia. Also , we are VERY EXCLUSIVE and cater to a very specific clientele. . All good things come in time and we look forward to building new beautiful relationships and hearing what our future UtopiaGuide members will have to say : )

My clients frequently consider me to have a an intoxicatingly addictive sex appeal & fire combined with a sweet, bubbly playful side along with a great sense of humor GIRL NEXT DOOR Sweet-Ness. I have a retro pin up style that clients love. Katy Perry and Zoey DeChannel influences with style and personality.

Some Kind Words from our Clients about Sia:

"Amazing time....a beautiful person and a unique talent. Class all the way. Thank you!"

"Just wanted to sat "WOW" really incredible experience. Sky is awesome."

"As I've said many times before, Sia is gorgeous and a great personality..... I get nothing out of it at all. But a good find is a good find.And Sia is one of the standouts in a city that has a lot to offer already."

"I have wanted to stop by de la Luna for a wile, the reason I wanted to see Sia in person for my self. Sia She is simply perfect the hair, body and smile. The massage was fantastic and to be there for 90 minuets was simply wonderful the most enjoyable part was how she got the oil off."

"It's true. Sia is incredibly sexy and beautiful, like she stepped out of a Girls of Playboy College issue. She's also very friendly, which is a definite bonus, as opposed to some hot girls out there who have an incredible attitude and act like they would rather be anywhere else than during a session."

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
I’m a Sweet,SEXY & Fun- Loving French & Italian
American Girl w/
a GORGEOUS face, STUNNING ALMOND eyes
& sweet PEARLY White smile that’s sure
to put you to ease.
I am incredible SWEET & Comforting.
My session are a NO-rush Sensual Seduction.
I'm always sweet, personal and playful.
I want to get to know you and you’ll feel
like we’ve been close friends forever.
Rest Assured, I will take my time making sure
I’ve RUBBED YOU DOWN TO COMPLETE
EUPHORIC BLISS.
I know you've had a stressful week at work, life
whatever this city throws at you.. I'm here to make
it better : )
34CC Perky Breasts that adorns a flat tummy
w/juicy plump booty &
firm LONG legs.
SO PLEASURABLE…

My Physique:

5’7, 125lbs, 34CC-24-36

Spa Quality BodyWork, A SUPER HOT FLIRTY & Fun Model with SKILLED Hands to RELIEVE, RELAX and REVIVE even the most discerning gentlemen.. I appreciate MY ADORING and GENEROUS CLIENTS who took the time and took a chance seeing me. My PHOTOS & VIDEOS ARE REAL & RECENT GUARANTEED!!! I LOVE WHAT I DO 110 %, I take pride in my EROTIC Artistry…You can feel it in my touch : )

NO F/S* NO “Extras” offered.We are VERY EXCLUSIVE Erotic BodyRub, NURU and Fetish Studio. Sia is always VERY GRATEFUL and feels blessed to have a wonderful following it's about what is most important... Having an experience that is set up for success and happiness!! We like to ALWAYS do our BEST and we can do that when we take clients who are similarly kind,respectful and loving looking for a bodyrub girl they can feel at home with... they can be personal and most of all just themselves. I cater to ELITE gentleman with a specific taste for Life’s Pleasures. Please, Be a Gentlemen, and DON’T ask or come in with expectations of such activities*

We offer MANY Different and ALL VERY FABULOUS SPA & Domination Packages on OUR Website to SATIATE even my most Multi- Dimensional and Fascinating Clientele : )

www.delalunanyc.com

917-775-3714

All packages include:

*Hot towel massage.

*Heated Lavendar pillow

*Clean Fresh Linens.

*Fluffy Clean Towels & Pillows

* Washcloths and Loofah

*Organic unscented oils & lotion.

*Shower avail.

* Men’s Body Wash,

*Mints

*Refreshments are also available.

Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wonder-ous presence with a bounce in your step!

Most importantly: A SEXY Fun PLAYMATE to LOVE & RUB you down into a state of pure RELAXATION, BLISS & SATISFACTION!!!
Please check out our website to get familiar with us, our Fabulous Place Space & Fun Adult Entertainment Services. We are a NO F//S Establishment so please be a Gentleman and don’t ask : )
‘Atmosphere’ Page:
All takes place in a beautiful, air conditioned, CLEAN, PRIVATE and INTIMATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set studio that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure SEDUCTION.

Last edited:

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Midtown Manhattan BodyRub & NURU Studio Open 11am-10pm

Midtown Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio* American MAXIM Model*

CLICK Before Calling to Book:
http://www.DeLaLunaNYC.com

Sia Sky:

I'm a Sweet,SEXY & Fun-LOving
French & Italian American Girl w/
Stunning face,big brown eyes
& pearly white sweet smile.
MY Session are CMT QUALITY
Personal & Comfortable
No-rush Sensual Seduction.
34CC Perky Breasts
flat tummy
w/juicy plump booty
firm LONG legs...

5'7, 125
34CC-24-36

PHOTOS ME GUARANTEED!!Explicit Photos on my Bio Page: )

GENTLEMEN Only*

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
NY Erotic Massage* Midtown BodyRub & Nuru Studio Til 5pm

*ELITE Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Sensual Bliss Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* REAL Maxim Model. AMERICAN* Fit, Toned & Busty Treat! CMT Quality BodyWork* Professional , Sweet & ELITE Midtown EROTIC Masseuse & Domination Doll* Sia Sky.

*Catering to only the Finest, Respectable, Caring and Sweet Gentlemen* Before calling PLEASE Click on the Website Below for More Info, Packages, Donations, Photos & Videos .

Hello Gentlemen!!
I only be in today til 5pm. And Friday til 4pm. I'm sorry the next two days are gonna be early ones. On the upside, it's a beautiful day out to come in for a relaxing bodyrub during the day. It's a great way to start out your day before you enjoy relaxing at home or going out : ) Madeline will be taking my phone calls. Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you soon!!XO

~ Sia Sky

Please, before calling to book check out our 'spa packages' Page. I offer a wide variety of packages. Also, it's easier for you so you know what it is we offer.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
EXCLUSIVE BodyRub & Nuru Studio*Spring has finally SPRUNG!!

NY-Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio. American MAXIM Model* Fit & Busty* www.delalunanyc.com
NY Erotic & Sensual Massage* Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Exclusive Nuru Studio* Midtown West Private Sensual Bliss Hideaway* For Upscale & Elite Gentlemen American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

Sia Sky:

Hello Gentlemen!!

I'm a Modern Day Pin-up & luscious little Playmate for Men with an exquisite taste for life’s pleasures.

I’m a sweet , Bubbly, SEXY & Fun-Loving American girl of French & Greek Descent.

Must warn you I am skilled at the Art BodyWork..I can become quite an addiction..

My perfectly perky 34CC breasts adorns my tight flat tummy... FIRM & FIT voluptuous body is sure to tempt & fascinate you!I

And Once you can get a naughty playful little peak at my juicy plump sexy booty...You'll know you're at just the right place...

It’s an air of mischievous flirtation and voluptuousness that will ravish your spirits, bewitch your senses and enchant your mind!

My clients frequently consider me to have a an intoxicatingly addictive sex appeal & fire combined with a sweet, bubbly playful side along with a great sense of humor GIRL NEXT DOOR Sweet-Ness. My clients say my personality reminds them of Chloe DeChannel, and my style is Katy Perry, classic retro pin-up.

I offer CMT Quality BodyWork* No Rush Sensual Seduction. NO Full Service, NO "Extras" Est. So please be a gentleman and don't ask or come in with expectations of such activities. I'm a GREAT Treat for Elite Gentlemen looking for a special relationship and enjoy a personal touch to a business that otherwise feels 'impersonal' and the girls are 'on to the next'. My clients are like my best friends and it feels like we've known each other forever! It's NEVER about turning a quick buck or feeling like it's just a run of the mill. My clients always feel comfortable and safe to be themselves in my company. In a mutually understanding atmosphere I am free to be my best, without worry or un-need stress.

Feel Free to Visit my Blog for FAQ's about our packages,the difference between them, and about our establishment & Clientele we cater to:
http://ny-bodyrub.blogspot.com

Stats:
5'7, 125lbs
34CC-26-36

All packages include:

*Hot towel massage.

*Clean fresh Linens.

*Shower avail. (ALWAYS HOT & STEAMY)

*Clean Fluffy towels,

*Feather down Pillows,

*Lavander Heated pillows,

*Body Wash,

*Body Spray

*Cool Mint Mouthwash

*Mints

Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wonderous presence with a bounce in your step!Refreshments are also available.

Most importantly: A SEXY Fun PLAYMATE to LOVE & RUB you down into a state of pure RELAXATION, BLISS & SATISFACTION!!!

All takes place in a beautiful, SUPER Clean PRIVATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set studio that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure SEDUCTION..

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
NY-Midtown BodyRub, Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Studio.

EXCLUSIVE Bodyrub & NURU* American Model Sia Sky til 9pm
EXCLUSIVE Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Sensual Bliss Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

*Elite and Exclusive BodyRub, Nuru and Fetish Studio catering to only the Finest, Respectable, Caring and Sweet Gentlemen* Before calling PLEASE Click on the Website Below for More Info, Packages, Donations, Photos & Videos.

I'd like to Thank my regular and prospective clients for taking the time. I understand that I am new to Utopia. Also , we are VERY EXCLUSIVE and cater to a very specific clientele. . All good things come in time and we look forward to building new beautiful relationships and hearing what our future UtopiaGuide members will have to say : )

My clients frequently consider me to have a an intoxicatingly addictive sex appeal & fire combined with a sweet, bubbly playful side along with a great sense of humor GIRL NEXT DOOR Sweet-Ness. I have a retro pin up style that clients love. Katy Perry and Zoey DeChannel influences with style and personality.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru EXCLUSIVE Studio in Manhattan*

BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio* Midtown West, Manhattan, NYC Incall Services.

NY Erotic & Sensual Massage* Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Exclusive NURU Studio, a Midtown West Private Sensual Bliss Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s LAST & Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* CMT Quality BodyWork* Five Star Model* Spa Packages* VIP Treatment* Clean, Discreete, Private and Intimate Location*

Click Before Booking "Spa Packages" Page:

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!
I'm Sweet, PLAYFUL & BUBBLY
American Bombshell.
of French, Italian & Greek Descent.
I am Fit & TONED
with ALL THE RIGHT CURVES.
Athletic build, Long Firm Sexy legs
with 34CC Perfectly Perky and Soft
Breasts with a DIVINELY Plump juicy booty.
I am the ULTIMATE Girl NEXT DOOR Meets
Stunning Girl of your dreams!

I am a Professional Model & Aspiring actress. I take EXCELLENT care of myself, my body
my image. If you are looking to spend some time with a gorgeous model who looks glamorous and fabulous, I am definitely the right choice. I am well Groomed, French manicure, cute pedicures, LONG Silky Gorgeous hair. My lingerie is always stunning as well as the cute party/ evening dresses, elegant and feminine in every way. My hair and skin smells sweet like candy* Great Technique* I OFFER A Sweet, Caring Loving Touch * No Rush CMT Quality Sensual Seduction Sessions*

STATS:
5'7,125lbs
34CC-24-36

EXCLUSIVE Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Studio For Upscale Gentlemen *CMT Quality BodyWork *Discrete & Private Location* Upscale Clientele Only* Feel Free to check out our blogspot to learn more about out packages and the differences between them:
http://www.ny-bodyrub.blogspot.com

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
NY BodyRub & Nuru EXCLUSIVE Studio* Til 5pm Today

NY Erotic Massage* Midtown Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!
Click on our Website "Spa Packages" Page Before Calling to Book:

Feel Free to check out our blog for FAQ's:

I'd like to Thank my regular and prospective clients for taking the time. I understand we are VERY EXCLUSIVE and cater to a very specific clientele. . All good things come in time and we look forward to building new beautiful relationships and hearing what our future UG members will have to say : )

My clients frequently consider me to have a an intoxicatingly addictive appeal & fire combined with a sweet, bubbly playful side along with a great sense of humor GIRL NEXT DOOR Sweet-Ness. I have a retro pin up style that clients love. Katy Perry and Zoey DeChannel influences with style and personality.

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
I’m a Sweet,SEXY & Fun- Loving French & Italian
American Girl w/
a GORGEOUS face, STUNNING ALMOND eyes
& sweet PEARLY White smile that’s sure
to put you to ease.
I am incredible SWEET & Comforting.
My session are a NO-rush Sensual Seduction.
I'm always sweet, personal and playful.
I want to get to know you and you’ll feel
like we’ve been close friends forever.
Rest Assured, I will take my time making sure
I’ve RUBBED YOU DOWN TO COMPLETE
EUPHORIC BLISS.
I know you've had a stressful week at work, life
whatever this city throws at you.. I'm here to make
it better : )
34CC Perky Breasts that adorns a flat tummy
w/juicy plump booty &
firm LONG legs.
SO PLEASURABLE…

My Physique:

5’7, 125lbs, 34CC-24-36

Spa Quality BodyWork, A SUPER HOT FLIRTY & Fun Model with SKILLED Hands to RELIEVE, RELAX and REVIVE even the most discerning gentlemen.. I appreciate MY ADORING and GENEROUS CLIENTS who took the time and took a chance seeing me. My PHOTOS & VIDEOS ARE REAL & RECENT GUARANTEED!!! I LOVE WHAT I DO 110 %, I take pride in my EROTIC Artistry…You can feel it in my touch : )

NO F/S* NO “Extras” offered.We are VERY EXCLUSIVE Erotic BodyRub, NURU and Fetish Studio. Sia is always VERY GRATEFUL and feels blessed to have a wonderful following it's about what is most important... Having an experience that is set up for success and happiness!! We like to ALWAYS do our BEST and we can do that when we take clients who are similarly kind,respectful and loving looking for a bodyrub girl they can feel at home with... they can be personal and most of all just themselves. I cater to ELITE gentleman with a specific taste for Life’s Pleasures. Please, Be a Gentlemen, and DON’T ask or come in with expectations of such activities*

We offer MANY Different and ALL VERY FABULOUS SPA & Domination Packages on OUR Website to SATIATE even my most Multi- Dimensional and Fascinating Clientele : )

www.delalunanyc.com

917-775-3714

All packages include:

*Hot towel massage.

*Heated Lavendar pillow

*Clean Fresh Linens.

*Fluffy Clean Towels & Pillows

* Washcloths and Loofah

*Shower avail.

* Men’s Body Wash,

*Mints

Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wonder-ous presence with a bounce in your step!

Please check out our website to get familiar with us, our Fabulous Place Space & Fun Adult Entertainment Services. We are a NO F//S Establishment so please be a Gentleman and don’t ask : )
‘Atmosphere’ Page:
All takes place in a beautiful, air conditioned, CLEAN, PRIVATE and INTIMATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set studio that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure SEDUCTION.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
NY BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio: New Videos!

NY Bodyrub, Nuru & Fetish EXCLUSIVE Studio for Upscale Gentlemen* NY Erotic & Sensual Massage* Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Exclusive Nuru Studio* Midtown West Private Sensual Bliss Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

Learn more About Us, Our Location, Etiquette & New Videos up on our Blog:
http://midtownbodyrub.wordpress.com

Please take into consideration Videos are *Not Professional. They're not airbrushed and dolled up in order to keep authenticity. Perhaps people prefer the airbrushing and "fake-ness" but sometimes you just wanna know what things actually look like. Feel free to contact us with your thought on it. At De La Luna NYC your thoughts & opinion always counts and matters to us.

Before Calling to Book a Session, Look over our "Spa Packages" Page. We offer a Wide Variety of Packages to satiate even our most eclectic clientele. We only Cater to Sweet, Respectful and Kind Men who are looking for CMT Quality BodyWork with a Personal and Caring Touch*

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Sensual BodyRub & Nuru Studio. NEW Videos SlideShow!

NY Bodyrub, Nuru & Fetish EXCLUSIVE Studio for Upscale Gentlemen* NY Erotic & Sensual Massage* Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Exclusive Nuru Studio* Midtown West Private Sensual Bliss Hideaway

* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

Location & Contact Info: Midtown Sensual Bodyrub, Erotic Massage, BodyRub & Nuru Studio*

Welcome to a TRULY Elite Manhattan BodyRub for UPSCALE, Sweet & Respectful Gentlemen Only*

♚My Blog with FAQ's, NEW Video Slide Show♚

Midtown West., Manhattan Incall Only at this time. We are by appointment ONLY. No Walk-ins, Appointments are only taken by phone. My two lovely assistants either Sarah or Shelly will be more than happy to assist you. Feel Free to give us a call when you are ready to book. We highly recommend booking appointments in advance for specific desired times.

I provide HIGH QUALITY BodyRub, Nuru & Fetish Services Located in Midtown, Manhattan for Erotic BodyRub Incall. We offer Discreet, Intimate and Private Erotic BodyRub services in our Clean, Safe and Intimate Studio. We know just how to RELIEVE ALL of the Stressful NASTY Tension. I’m gonna work it on out!! Making you feel comfortable and pampering you is REALLY Just the Beginning. I take MY time, smooth long strokes and then firm application to get out ALL of those knots and painful Stress you have built up. When we get past the beginning, calming and RELAXING.. We’re gonna get that HEART RATE Going.

Genuine & Unique Artist, Sia Sky:

I LOVE what I DO♚
By NATURE Sweet, Flirty & Fun♚
TONED & ATHLETIC Firm BODY♚
CC- CUP Perky BIG BOOBS and JUICY Firm ROUND Booty♚
CMT Quality and Professional BodyWork ♚
College Educated, Well-Traveled, Smart ♚
Great Conversationalists when you want it ♚
Warm, Accommodating & Friendly♚
Open-Minded, FUN & Playful Model♚
REAL Quality BodyRub♚
Combined with Sensual & Erotic Arts♚
TOP QUALITY Organic Products♚

100% Authentic and REAL Nuru Gel & Nuru High Gloss Sheets ♚
ALL OF OUR PICTURES ARE ALL RECENT & REAL!! I AM IN GREAT SHAPE, NO FAT or MUFFIN TOPS!! I am a Professional Model with a fun social life. I go out to the gym and I DANCE ALL NIGHT in my free time… When you see my HOT BODY, it shows!

I DO NOT DISAPPOINT♚
I’m a rare HIDDEN GEM LOVE♚
I love my JOB and YOU WILL FEEL IT♚
NO LIES, No EXAGGERATIONS just REAL Professional MODEL ♚
CMT Quality BodyWork ♚
EXCEPTIONAL, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE ♚
with a Sweet & Loving Personal Touch ♚

DISCLAIMER:
We are a NO FULL SERVICE EST. All donations/money exchanged is for time and companionship only. We do reserve the right to decline appointments, as we deem necessary. By contacting us (either through phone or email) you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any law enforcement agency using this advertisement for entrapment or for arrest. This is a contract you agree to by contacting us. This is not an offer of prostitution. Discretion is practiced in all matters of personal choice between two consenting adults.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
BodyRub & Nuru in Manhattan* Exclusive Studio* MAXIM Model*

BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio : NY Bodyrub, Nuru & Fetish EXCLUSIVE Studio for Upscale Gentlemen* NY Erotic & Sensual Massage* Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Exclusive Nuru Studio* Midtown West Private Sensual Bliss Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty!

CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

Learn more About Us, Our Location, Etiquette & New Videos up on our Blog:
http://midtownbodyrub.wordpress.com

Or on our Blog that you can find right on our DeLaLuna Website homepage*

Sia Sky:

Hello Gentlemen!!

I'm a Modern Day Pin-up & luscious little Playmate for Men with an exquisite taste for life’s pleasures.

I’m a sweet , Bubbly, SEXY & Fun-Loving American girl of French & Descent.

Must warn you I am skilled at the Art BodyWork..I can become quite an addiction..

My perfectly perky 34CC breasts adorns my tight flat tummy... FIRM & FIT voluptuous body is sure to tempt & fascinate you!I

And Once you can get a naughty playful little peak at my juicy plump sexy booty...You'll know you're at just the right place...

It’s an air of mischievous flirtation and voluptuousness that will ravish your spirits, bewitch your senses and enchant your mind!

My clients frequently consider me to have a an intoxicatingly addictive appeal & fire combined with a sweet, bubbly playful side along with a great sense of humor GIRL NEXT DOOR Sweet-Ness. My clients say my personality reminds them of Chloe DeChannel, and my style is Katy Perry, classic retro pin-up.

I offer CMT Quality BodyWork* No Rush Sensual Seduction. NO F//S , NO "Extras" Est. So please be a gentleman and don't ask or come in with expectations of such activities. I'm a GREAT Treat for Elite Gentlemen looking for a special relationship and enjoy a personal touch to a business that otherwise feels 'impersonal' and the girls are 'on to the next'. My clients are like my best friends and it feels like we've known each other forever! It's NEVER about turning a quick buck or feeling like it's just a run of the mill. My clients always feel comfortable and safe to be themselves in my company. In a mutually understanding atmosphere I am free to be my best, without worry or un-need stress.

Take a peek inside DeLaLuna on our 'Atmosphere' Page:

Please take into consideration Atmosphere Photos & Videos are *Not Professional. They're not airbrushed and dolled up in order to keep authenticity. Our location in session are candlelit to set the mood for a fabulous sensual seduction and pure euphoric relaxation.

Before Calling to Book a Session, Look over our "Spa Packages" Page. We offer a Wide Variety of Packages to satiate even our most eclectic clientele. We only Cater to Sweet, Respectful and Kind Men who are looking for CMT Quality BodyWork with a Personal and Caring Touch*