American Maxim Model* Sia Sky. 917.775.3714

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
NY BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Massage* Midtown Manhattan

NY BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Massage* Midtown Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

Click on our Website "Spa Packages" Page Before Calling to Book:
http://www.delalunanyc.com

Feel Free to check out our blog for FAQ's:
http://www.ny-bodyrub.blogspot.com

*Elite and Exclusive BodyRub, Nuru and Fetish Studio catering to only the Finest, Respectable, Caring and Sweet Gentlemen* Before calling PLEASE Click on the Website Below for More Info, Packages, Donations, Photos & Videos.

I'd like to Thank my regular and prospective clients for taking the time. I understand we are VERY EXCLUSIVE and cater to a very specific clientele. . All good things come in time and we look forward to building new beautiful relationships and hearing what our future NR members will have to say : )

My clients frequently consider me to have a an intoxicatingly addictive appeal & fire combined with a sweet, bubbly playful side along with a great sense of humor GIRL NEXT DOOR Sweet-Ness. I have a retro pin up style that clients love. Katy Perry and Zoey DeChannel influences with style and personality.

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
I’m a Sweet,SEXY & Fun- Loving French & Italian
American Girl w/
a GORGEOUS face, STUNNING ALMOND eyes
& sweet PEARLY White smile that’s sure
to put you to ease.
I am incredible SWEET & Comforting.
My session are a NO-rush Sensual Seduction.
I'm always sweet, personal and playful.
I want to get to know you and you’ll feel
like we’ve been close friends forever.
Rest Assured, I will take my time making sure
I’ve RUBBED YOU DOWN TO COMPLETE
EUPHORIC BLISS.
I know you've had a stressful week at work, life
whatever this city throws at you.. I'm here to make
it better : )
34CC Perky Breasts that adorns a flat tummy
w/juicy plump booty &
firm LONG legs.
SO PLEASURABLE…

My Physique:

5’7, 125lbs, 34CC-24-36

Spa Quality BodyWork, A SUPER HOT FLIRTY & Fun Model with SKILLED Hands to RELIEVE, RELAX and REVIVE even the most discerning gentlemen.. I appreciate MY ADORING and GENEROUS CLIENTS who took the time and took a chance seeing me. My PHOTOS & VIDEOS ARE REAL & RECENT GUARANTEED!!! I LOVE WHAT I DO 110 %, I take pride in my EROTIC Artistry…You can feel it in my touch : )

NO F/S* NO “Extras” offered.We are VERY EXCLUSIVE Erotic BodyRub, NURU and Fetish Studio. Sia is always VERY GRATEFUL and feels blessed to have a wonderful following it's about what is most important... Having an experience that is set up for success and happiness!! We like to ALWAYS do our BEST and we can do that when we take clients who are similarly kind,respectful and loving looking for a bodyrub girl they can feel at home with... they can be personal and most of all just themselves. I cater to ELITE gentleman with a specific taste for Life’s Pleasures. Please, Be a Gentlemen, and DON’T ask or come in with expectations of such activities*

We offer MANY Different and ALL VERY FABULOUS SPA & Domination Packages on OUR Website to SATIATE even my most Multi- Dimensional and Fascinating Clientele : )

www.delalunanyc.com

917-775-3714

All packages include:

*Hot towel massage.

*Heated Lavendar pillow

*Clean Fresh Linens.

*Fluffy Clean Towels & Pillows

* Washcloths and Loofah

*Organic unscented oils & lotion.

*Shower avail.

* Men’s Body Wash,

*Mints

*Refreshments are also available.

Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wonder-ous presence with a bounce in your step!

Most importantly: A SEXY Fun PLAYMATE to LOVE & RUB you down into a state of pure RELAXATION, BLISS & SATISFACTION!!!
Please check out our website to get familiar with us, our Fabulous Place Space & Fun Adult Entertainment Services. We are a NO F//S Establishment so please be a Gentleman and don’t ask : )
‘Atmosphere’ Page:
All takes place in a beautiful, air conditioned, CLEAN, PRIVATE and INTIMATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set studio that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure SEDUCTION.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Massage in Midtown

BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Massage in Midtown, Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

*Elite and Exclusive BodyRub, Nuru and Fetish Studio catering to only the Finest, Respectable, Caring and Sweet Gentlemen* Before calling PLEASE Click on the Website Below for More Info, Packages, Donations, Photos & Videos.

I'd like to Thank my regular and prospective clients for taking the time. I understand we are VERY EXCLUSIVE and cater to a very specific clientele. . All good things come in time and we look forward to building new beautiful relationships and hearing what our future UG members will have to say : )

My clients frequently consider me to have a an intoxicatingly addictive appeal & fire combined with a sweet, bubbly playful side along with a great sense of humor GIRL NEXT DOOR Sweet-Ness. I have a retro pin up style that clients love. Katy Perry and Zoey DeChannel influences with style and personality.

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
American Girl w/
to put you to ease.
EUPHORIC BLISS.
w/juicy plump booty &
firm LONG legs.
SO PLEASURABLE…

My Physique:

5’7, 125lbs, 34CC-24-36

Spa Quality BodyWork, A SUPER HOT FLIRTY & Fun Model with SKILLED Hands to RELIEVE, RELAX and REVIVE even the most discerning gentlemen.. I appreciate MY ADORING and GENEROUS CLIENTS who took the time and took a chance seeing me. My PHOTOS & VIDEOS ARE REAL & RECENT GUARANTEED!!! I LOVE WHAT I DO 110 %, I take pride in my EROTIC Artistry…You can feel it in my touch : )

NO F/S* NO “Extras” offered.We are VERY EXCLUSIVE Erotic BodyRub, NURU and Fetish Studio. Sia is always VERY GRATEFUL and feels blessed to have a wonderful following it's about what is most important... Having an experience that is set up for success and happiness!! We like to ALWAYS do our BEST and we can do that when we take clients who are similarly kind,respectful and loving looking for a bodyrub girl they can feel at home with... they can be personal and most of all just themselves. I cater to ELITE gentleman with a specific taste for Life’s Pleasures. Please, Be a Gentlemen, and DON’T ask or come in with expectations of such activities*

We offer MANY Different and ALL VERY FABULOUS SPA & Domination Packages on OUR Website to SATIATE even my most Multi- Dimensional and Fascinating Clientele : )

www.delalunanyc.com

917-775-3714

All packages include:

*Hot towel massage.

*Heated Lavendar pillow

*Clean Fresh Linens.

* Washcloths and Loofah

*Shower avail.

* Men’s Body Wash,

*Mints

Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wonder-ous presence with a bounce in your step!

Most importantly: A SEXY Fun PLAYMATE to LOVE & RUB you down into a state of pure RELAXATION, BLISS & SATISFACTION!!!
Please check out our website to get familiar with us, our Fabulous Place Space & Fun Adult Entertainment Services. We are a NO F//S Establishment so please be a Gentleman and don’t ask : )
‘Atmosphere’ Page:
All takes place in a beautiful, air conditioned, CLEAN, PRIVATE and INTIMATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set studio that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure SEDUCTION.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru in Manhattan*

BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Massage in Midtown* Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit*

Go Ahead, it's ok.. Google Us, We're Established!!

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Massage in Midtown, Manhattan

BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Massage in Midtown, Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Sia Sky's NEW Photos & Videos UP!!

Bodyrub, Erotic Massage, Nuru & Fetish EXCLUSIVE Studio for Upscale Gentlemen* NY Massage* Midtown Manhattan Bodyrub* Exclusive Nuru Studio* Midtown West Private Sensual Bliss Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret*A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
NEW Photos & Videos UP!! www.delalunanyc.com

BodyRub, NY Erotic Massage,Sensual BodyRub, Nuru Massage* Midtown Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit* NEW PHOTOS & Videos UP On OUR WEBSITE!!

Go Ahead, Google Us.. We're Established!!

Click on our Website Below "Spa Packages", "Clientele We Cater To' & "Etiquette" Page Before Calling to Book:

http://ny-bodyrub.blogspot.com*

I'd like to Thank my regular and prospective clients for taking the time. I understand we are VERY EXCLUSIVE and cater to a very specific clientele Who Revel in the Unique & Lost Arts*

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
American Girl w/
to put you to ease.
EUPHORIC BLISS.
w/juicy plump booty &
firm LONG legs.
SO PLEASURABLE…

My Physique:

5’7, 125lbs, 34CC-24-36

CMT Quality BodyWork, A SUPER HOT FLIRTY & Fun Model with SKILLED Hands to RELIEVE, RELAX and REVIVE even the most discerning gentlemen.. I appreciate MY ADORING and GENEROUS CLIENTS who took the time and took a chance seeing me. My PHOTOS & VIDEOS ARE REAL & RECENT GUARANTEED!!! I LOVE WHAT I DO 110 %, I take pride in my EROTIC Artistry…You can feel it in my touch : )

www.delalunanyc.com

917-775-3714

All packages include:

*Hot towel massage.

*Heated Lavandar pillow

*Clean Fresh Linens.

* Washcloths and Loofah

*Shower avail.

* Men’s Body Wash,

*Mints

Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wondrous presence with a bounce in your step!

‘Atmosphere’ Page:
All takes place in a beautiful, air conditioned, CLEAN, PRIVATE and INTIMATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set studio that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure Pleasure*

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Exclusive Studio Midtown West

BodyRub, NY Erotic Massage,Sensual BodyRub, Nuru Massage* Midtown Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Immaculately Clean,Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit* New VERIFIED Photos, Videos UP! NEW REVIEWS!!

Click on our Website "Spa Packages", "Clientele We Cater To" & "Etiquette' Page Before Calling to Book:

Feel Free to check out our blog for FAQ's & Updates:

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
BodyRub, NY Erotic Massage,Sensual BodyRub, Nuru Massage

BodyRub, NY Erotic Massage,Sensual BodyRub, Nuru Massage* Midtown Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Immaculately Clean,Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit* New VERIFIED Photos & Videos Through 3 Sites, Authenticated Photos Through Eros* We Don't Mind Taking The Extra Effort to Put your Mind at Ease that are Photos are REAL, Unaltered & Recent* Also, check out our NEW REVIEWS!!
http:/www.delalunanyc.com/verifiedphotos.html

Click on our Website "Spa Packages", "Clientele We Cater To" & "Etiquette' Page Before Calling to Book:

*Elite and Exclusive BodyRub, Nuru and Fetish Studio catering to only Respectful, Caring and Sweet Gentlemen* Before calling PLEASE Click on the Website Below for More Info, Packages, Donations, Photos & Videos.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
Bodyrub, Erotic Massage, Nuru EXCLUSIVE Studio for

Bodyrub, Erotic Massage, Nuru & Fetish EXCLUSIVE Studio for Upscale Gentlemen* NY Massage* Midtown Manhattan Bodyrub* Exclusive Nuru Studio* Midtown West Private Sensual Bliss Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret*A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!

All of Sia's Photos Are Authentic, Real, Unaltered and VERIFIED!Guaranteed 100% Verified Authentic Photos and Videos. No Alterations, Embellishment or PhotoShop Lies!! Click on Buttons Seals Below For VIP Nude photos & Sites Were Our Photos Have Been Through a thorough Verification Process.

http://www.delalunanyc.com/verifiedphotos.html

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Exclusive Studio*

BodyRub,Erotic Massage,Sensual BodyRub, Nuru Massage* Midtown Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Immaculately Clean,Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit* New VERIFIED Photos & Videos Through 3 Sites, Authenticated Photos Through Eros* We Don't Mind Taking The Extra Effort to Put your Mind at Ease that are Photos are REAL, Unaltered & Recent*

We Are a, Exclusive NO F//S, No "Extras" est. We Cater To a Very Specific Class of Gentlemen Who Revel in The Lost & Unique Arts*

http://www.nmy-bodyrub.blogspot.com

*Elite and Exclusive BodyRub, Nuru and Fetish Studio catering to only Respectful, Caring and Sweet Gentlemen* Before calling PLEASE Click on the Website Below for More Info, Packages, Donations, Photos & Videos.

I'd like to Thank my regular and prospective clients for taking the time. I understand we are VERY EXCLUSIVE and cater to a very specific clientele. . All good things come in time and we look forward to building new beautiful relationships and hearing what our future UG members will have to say : )

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
American Girl w/
to put you to ease.
EUPHORIC BLISS.
w/juicy plump booty &
firm LONG legs.
SO PLEASURABLE…

My Physique:

5’7, 125lbs, 34CC-24-36

www.delalunanyc.com

917-775-3714

All packages include:

*Hot towel massage.

*Heated Lavendar pillow

*Clean Fresh Linens.

* Washcloths and Loofah

*Shower avail.

* Men’s Body Wash,

*Mints

Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wondrous presence with a bounce in your step!

‘Atmosphere’ Page:
Sneak A Peak Inside on our 'Atmophere' Page.

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Exclusive Studio Manhattan

BodyRub, Erotic Massage & Nuru Exclusive Studio in Manhattan, Midtown West,
NY Bodyrub, Erotic Massage, Nuru & Fetish EXCLUSIVE Studio for Upscale Gentlemen* NY Erotic BodyRub, Sensual Massage & Nuru in Midtown West, Manhattan* An Established & Exclusive BodyRub & Nuru Studio* A Midtown West Private Sensual Bliss Hideaway* A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit*

* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Completely Clean & Completely PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

We are EXCLUSIVE Because We Care About Quality & Comfort* We cater to a VERY specific Class of Gentlemen who prefer NO F//S, NO "Extras. Men who Revel in the Unique & Lost Arts*

Check out our "Spa Packages" Page. Have your Package Choice Ready When you Call:

Welcome to a TRULY Elite Manhattan BodyRub for UPSCALE, Sweet & Respectful Gentlemen Only*

♚For FAQ's, Differences Btw Packages, Etiquette, Clientele We Cater to, Video Slide Show And More♚

Midtown West., Manhattan Incall Only at this time. We are by appointment ONLY. No Walk-ins, Appointments are only taken by phone. My two lovely assistants either Sarah or Shelly will be more than happy to assist you. Feel Free to give us a call when you are ready to book. We highly recommend booking appointments in advance for specific desired times.

Mention That You Saw Our Ad Here!

DeLaLuna Erotics
VERIFIED
Sensual massage
Erotic Massage
Body Rub
Adult Massage
Sensual Body Rub
FBSM
Full Body Sensual Massage

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser

The City is Ohhhh Sooo Quiet which means more Fun for us Locals & International Visitors. It feels like we've got the city all to ourselves. Have a GREAT Labor Day Weekend!!

A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit* New VERIFIED Photos & Videos Through 3 Sites, Authenticated Photos Through Eros* We Don't Mind Taking The Extra Effort to Put your Mind at Ease that are Photos are REAL, Unaltered & Recent* Also, check out our NEW REVIEWS!!
http:/www.delalunanyc.com/verifiedphotos.html

Mention That You Saw Our Ad on UtopiaGuide!!

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
BodyRub, Erotic Massage, Nuru Exclusive Studio*

All American BOMBSHELL* Exclusive BodyRub & Nuru Studio*
NY Erotic & Sensual Massage* Midtown Manhattan Erotic Massage* Exclusive NURU Studio, a Midtown West Private Sensual Bliss Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret* TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

What is a Nuru Massage like at De La Luna ?
NURU Massage is simply like no other! We use ONLY TOP QUALITY AUTHENTIC Nuru High Gloss NURU Sheets and NURU Massage Gel. The Top Quality REAL Nuru Gel contains the powerful moisturizing nori seaweed, aloe vera, chamomile, and grapefruit extracts. It is a transparent, tasteless and deliciously slippery nuru gel. This amazing moisturizing gel makes your body look and feel shiny and sleek, while it leaves your skin harmoniously hydrated after a sensual massage session.

You will start out with a Hot shower and keep the moisture on your body as nuru is highly activated by moisture. We have a specially reserved ‘Nuru Room’ so you can experience NURU in the most comfortable and Fun setting. Get ready to get WET & WILD with this fun slippery bodyslide on a High Gloss PU Authentic NURU Sheets on our Queen Sized Bed. Trust us, with all that sliding and gliding the two of you will be happy to have all that play space. The room is kept at 80 degrees. It really is the small details in preparing a nuru session properly that really makes a difference in the quality of your experience. And we spare no expense to make sure you have the BEST Quality possible!

After your session is though your Nuru Artist will prepare a Hot and Steamy shower for just the two of you. We use loofah puffs to really lather up a soapy fun shower. While she’s working up those suds you’ll enjoy the view as she exfoliates and scrubs down every inch of your body. It’s also a relaxing, enjoyable and intimate way to end your session. Showering together is a very sensual, bonding and a simple intimate act that will delicately wrap up your session in a beautiful way.

This is the MOST requested session here at De La Luna and always has regular clients raving to management afterwords via text or phone call on their way out. Click HERE to view Nuru Guru Video.

.:300 for 60 mins .:400 for 90 mins

Nuru Massage Includes:

*Steamed towel massage
*TOP Quality REAL NURU Gel
* Egyptian Cotton & Silk Pillow Cases.
*Queen Size Bed covered in Authentic High Gloss NURU Sheets .
*Hot & Steamy Shower for Two
* Loofah Puff
* Fluffy Clean Towels
*Men’s Body Wash.
*Sea Salt Minerals Body Wash
*Cool Mint Mouthwash
*Mints

If you would like a Brown Sugar, Green Tea Citrus BodyScrub Treatment added, it is complimentary. Please let us know you want that added. We make the homemade organic Body Scrubs here, so we can prepare that for you fresh.

*Refreshments are also available. Small Poland Spring bottles To-Go. Everything to you keep you feeling fresh & clean and leaving my wonder-ous presence with a bounce in your step!
* Highly Skilled and Talented NURU Artist who is a SEXY Fun and sweet Model to give you a relaxing, fun and playful NURU massage that is of the HIGHEST and MOST AUTHENTIC NURU Quality.
We only Use Top Quality Nuru Gel, mixing very little water to get a superior Nuru BodySlide texture.

You can also Feel Free to visit my blog to learn the difference between our "Spa Packages"
I understand I offer alot of different packages but that's because I have such a wonderful and eclectic clientele so I like to satiate and cater to everyone's BodyRub needs & Desires. After all it's about building relationships full of love, fantasy,positive energy, respect and a vivid imagination always sets the stage.

http://ny-bodyrub.blogspot.com
Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2013, 11:27 AM #4
Sia Sky
UG Advertiser

vCash: 500
Wink www.DeLaLunaNYC.com EXCLUSIVE BodyRub & Nuru Studio For Men*
www.DeLaLunaNYC.com EXCLUSIVE BodyRub & Nuru Studio For Men*

Looking for a Sweet, Caring and GORGEOUS Model to give you a CMT quality BodyRub or Authentic TOP Quality Nuru Experience?

You have come to the right place. There is NO longer a need to sacrifice one thing or another... You can have both a Stunningly Beautiful young American Bombshell with a charming and friendly personality and a REAL CMT Quality BodyRub. EVERYTHING we use for our NURU sessions is TOP QUALITY and Authentic Nuru right down to the high gloss Nuru PU Sheets.

Sia is a Stunning All American Caucasian Gentleman's Magazine & Video Vixen. She is 1st Generation, her Family comes from a very warm, accommodating and friendly high society well mannered and respected European family. She is of French, Italian & Greek Descent. She is well traveled, wordly wise, well educated and has a great work ethic you usually don't find in girls her age in the states.Sia offers an authentic and genuine experience that has all of her clients feeling as if they have known each other forever. She is warm, sweet and friendly. She offers NO RUSH sessions, she really likes to take her time getting to know you and your body (working out all those knots, kinks and stress can be hard work but she doesn't mind as long as she knows you will feel so much better afterwards) .

We know there is a different side of this business that is run of the mill, get 'em in and get 'em out. We are NOT one of them!! She is not for everybody, we understand that she caters to a very specific group of gentlemen with a taste of life's true pleasure. Men who value comfort, cleanliness, privacy and discretion who are looking for a very relaxing, personal touch to CMT Quality bodywork in a romantic and sensual setting love it here. She offers Quality that is always worth the peace of mind. A sense and air of mutual respect, Love and a VERY personal & caring touch for Upscale and Elite Gentlemen Only. We are an Exclusive BodyRub & Nuru Studio for Men who are sweet, respectful and kind looking for a place with genuine warmth, comfort and kindness.

Midtown Manhattan BodyRub. NY Erotic Massage. Mahattan Sensual BodyRub. Midtown NURU Studio. Adult Entertainment Incall.

We REALLY are Manhattan's LAST Best Kept Secret* We look forward to seeing UG Members. We love the Quality & care that goes into this site : )

Manhattan BodyRub Conveniently located Midtown NYC Exclusive & Upscale Manhattan body rub and NY erotic massage by the most beautiful Gentlemen's Magazine BodyRub Artist & Nuru Specialist in New York*

Delalunanyc.com

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser

BodyRub, NY Erotic Massage,Sensual BodyRub, Nuru Massage* Midtown Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE, Discreet & Intimate Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit* All of Our PHOTOS are Recent, Unaltered, Real & VERIFIED thoroughly Through multiple Sites. We don't mind putting in the extra effort to give our Prospective Clientele the confidence & assurance they need to make the educated decision they need to make for the best quality assurance. Also, please feel free, it's ok.... Go Ahead, Google Us... We're Established!!

Click on our Website Below "Spa Packages", "Clientele We Cater To' & "Etiquette" Page Before Calling to Book:

For More Info, FAQ's and updates check out our blog:

*Elite and Exclusive BodyRub, Nuru and Fetish Studio catering to New York, The "States" & International Upscale Clientele. Come in to Experience a Super Natural High of The Healing & Spiritual Artistry that makes Clients Feel like They Have Never REALLY had a Bodyrub or Nuru Session Before This*

I'd like to Thank my regular and prospective clients for taking the time. I understand we are VERY EXCLUSIVE and cater to a very specific clientele who Revel in the Unique & Lost Arts*

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser

A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit* All of Our PHOTOS are Recent, Unaltered, Real & VERIFIED thoroughly Through multiple Sites. We don't mind putting in the extra effort to give our Prospective Clientele the confidence & assurance they need to make the educated decision they need to make for the best quality assurance. Also, please feel free, it's ok.... Go Ahead, Google Us... We're Established!!

For More Info, FAQ's and updates check out our blog:

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser

BodyRub, NY Erotic Massage,Sensual BodyRub, Nuru Massage* Midtown Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE & Discreet Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit* NEW PHOTOS & Videos UP On OUR WEBSITE!!

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser

BodyRub, NY Erotic Massage,Sensual BodyRub, Nuru Massage* Midtown Manhattan BodyRub & Nuru Exclusive Studio For Elite Gentlemen Only* Midtown Sensual Bliss Candlelit Hideaway* American MAXIM Model* Fit, Toned & Busty! CMT Quality BodyWork* Five STAR GLAMOROUS Model* Clean,PRIVATE & Discreet Location* Manhattan’s Best Little Black Book Secret* A TRUE HIDDEN GEM!!

A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit* When it Comes From the Heart, It just Feels Right!

I'd like to Thank my regular and prospective clients for taking the time. I understand we are VERY EXCLUSIVE and cater to a very specific clientele Who Revel in the Unique & Lost Arts*

Sia Sky:
Hello Gentlemen!!
American Girl w/
to put you to ease.
EUPHORIC BLISS.
w/juicy plump booty &
firm LONG legs.
SO PLEASURABLE…

My Physique:

5’7, 125lbs, 34CC-24-36

CMT Quality BodyWork, A SUPER HOT FLIRTY & Fun Model with SKILLED Hands to RELIEVE, RELAX and REVIVE even the most discerning gentlemen.. I appreciate MY ADORING and GENEROUS CLIENTS who took the time and took a chance seeing me. My PHOTOS & VIDEOS ARE REAL & RECENT GUARANTEED!!! I LOVE WHAT I DO 110 %, I take pride in my EROTIC Artistry…You can feel it in my touch : )

www.delalunanyc.com

917-775-3714

All packages include:

*Hot towel massage.

*Heated Lavandar pillow

*Clean Fresh Linens.

* Washcloths and Loofah

*Shower avail.

* Men’s Body Wash,

*Mints

‘Atmosphere’ Page:
All takes place in a beautiful, air conditioned, CLEAN, PRIVATE and INTIMATE Sensual candlelit and super sexy romantically set studio that is sure to relax & get YOU in the mood for pure Pleasure*

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser

A Completely Private Sanctuary For The Human Spirit* When it Comes From the Heart, It just Feels Right!

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser

Sia Sky

UG Advertiser
BodyRub, NY Erotic Massage,Sensual BodyRub, Nuru Massag

How Gorgeous is this weather. It is really a beautiful Fall Season, everything just feels right. Enjoy the sights, sounds and magic that's in the air! I'd like to Thank my regular and prospective clients for taking the time. I understand we are VERY EXCLUSIVE and cater to a very specific clientele Who Revel in the Unique & Lost Arts*

My clients frequently consider me to have a an intoxicatingly addictive appeal & fire combined with a sweet, bubbly playful side along with a great sense of humor GIRL NEXT DOOR Sweet-Ness. I have a retro pin up style that clients love. Katy Perry and Zoey DeChannel influences in personality & style.