Amber 631-256-7832 Coram white new# 631-358-0456 -Currently Bambi 631-937-1960

Review

I have been seeing this chick for the summer several times. She told me she had her recent ads flagged so she gave me the ok to review her. She's in a gated private apartment area in Coram. There is a parking lot. Sometimes, the gate is open. Otherwise, she will buzz you in. I text her, we agree on 200 hhr. I do not believe she goes below that, not sure what hr rate is.

When I get there, she greets me at the door with a smile. She has her own bedroom we go into. She is tall, in her mid 20s, about 5 ft 10, dirty blonde hair, very pretty face, skinny body. She has a female friend staying with her, but she doesn't bother us when we meet.

Now to the session, she undresses into a nice bra and panties and you can see she has a nice skinny body. I get undressed and go to her for some LFK and DFK. She grabs my dick and jerks me while we kiss. She allows me to FIV, not too hard or fast, but enough to make her moan. I can feel her get wet and really into it.

Everything is covered. She does not do bbj, I asked. She is quite attractive to me, so I don't mind. Plus we are being safe about it. She gives a nice cbj. I am already hard from the beginning so she lays on the bed and we do missionary. We are DFK while in missionary, I kiss her neck, she licks my ear and neck. I pound her out until I blow in the bag. Most times have been in missionary, 1 time we did doggy and that was pretty hot.

We typically have some small talk to get to know each other before and after. She is a very nice, sweet girl. I always enjoy our sessions and leave with a smile driving home. Highly recommended and will repeat.

Review

I have been seeing this chick for the summer several times. She told me she had her recent ads flagged so she gave me the ok to review her. She's in a gated private apartment area in Coram. There is a parking lot. Sometimes, the gate is open. Otherwise, she will buzz you in. I text her, we agree on 200 hhr. I do not believe she goes below that, not sure what hr rate is.

When I get there, she greets me at the door with a smile. She has her own bedroom we go into. She is tall, in her mid 20s, about 5 ft 10, dirty blonde hair, very pretty face, skinny body. She has a female friend staying with her, but she doesn't bother us when we meet.

Now to the session, she undresses into a nice bra and panties and you can see she has a nice skinny body. I get undressed and go to her for some LFK and DFK. She grabs my dick and jerks me while we kiss. She allows me to FIV, not too hard or fast, but enough to make her moan. I can feel her get wet and really into it.

Everything is covered. She does not do bbj, I asked. She is quite attractive to me, so I don't mind. Plus we are being safe about it. She gives a nice cbj. I am already hard from the beginning so she lays on the bed and we do missionary. We are DFK while in missionary, I kiss her neck, she licks my ear and neck. I pound her out until I blow in the bag. Most times have been in missionary, 1 time we did doggy and that was pretty hot.

We typically have some small talk to get to know each other before and after. She is a very nice, sweet girl. I always enjoy our sessions and leave with a smile driving home. Highly recommended and will repeat.
So you are basically putting an ad on here for her since her ads get flagged. And the only reason for the "review" is because she said it was ok?

Saw this one, shes a little hard to reach and communicate with like she will answer once or twice then just dissappear for days. Was very curious to see her so i kept trying. Finally set something up today. Got to the spot in coram and she told me where to go once i saw her i thought she looked good just a different image than the pics made me imagine. Like she was way skinnier looked more like a gamer/skater type girl not that thats bad at all just more plain today, no make up.

seems like a reg apt so we get into the bedroom i give her the 200 and we get undressed, she almost seemed kinda in a rush which i hate when they do that shit. told her i wanted to taste her first and she really got into tasted so fresh didnt really taste like anything at all but i know inside she was soaked and that tasted so nice, then she told me finger her. pretty sure she was cumming because she stopped me a few times but i was having so much fun i didnt want to stop. then she told me to just fuck her told her i wanted to eat her ass a bit so she went doggy for me and my tongue went right in, not as tight as i thought but it was still great didnt really taste like anything. then told her to lay back down so we could fuck she didnt even look at the condom i thought for a second she just wanted me to stick it in raw but i put it on myself. didnt even get head but i dont really care about that much. was going pretty hard and wasnt sure if i was going to cum anytime soon i was surprised how long i was lasting with a strange girl then she starts with the oh cum for me bs which i feel is code word for hurry up i want you to leave. so i just went real hard on her so i could finish and that was about it. threw condom in garbage got dressed and left.

prob wont see this one again, just too expensive maybe she worth it but too much for me to spend to see her regularly if it was like 120 or 140 maybe i would. i have a better connection with other girls for way less. just never really had a very skinny tall blonde girl so it was something different i dont regret it at all.

I tried seeing her last week.
We were all set.
She told me that she will text me her location.
I waited 20 minutes and moved on.

I let her know that I couldn’t wait around longer.
An hour later she text back with ok.

I tried seeing her last week.
We were all set.
She told me that she will text me her location.
I waited 20 minutes and moved on.

I let her know that I couldn’t wait around longer.
An hour later she text back with ok.
this is just what she does, its very annoying. could respond instantly for a few texts then will randomly go dead for hours or even days. not going to deal with that shit again. i was nervous that when i got there she would stop answering but everything worked out but who knows if that would happen in the future. communication is important.

this is just what she does, its very annoying. could respond instantly for a few texts then will randomly go dead for hours or even days. not going to deal with that shit again. i was nervous that when i got there she would stop answering but everything worked out but who knows if that would happen in the future. communication is important.
I been eyeing her a bit, is her body as tight and slim as it looks in the pics she sends?
Hows her place? Is it a shit hole? She tried talking me into one of her "roommates" one evening. You get a peek at the "roomie?"

Shes thinner than the pics show like avril lavigne thin, thats not bad but i thought shed be a bit thicker. think she may be living with a guy theres def a kid there. apt wasnt bad looked pretty normal other than stuff laying around, there was stuff all over the bed which she quickly cleared off. did not see any other girl there, that would have been nice.

go for it give it a shot, had a fresh clean hairless tasty pussy and asshole just wont see her regularly myself because 200 is just too much to me other than to fulfill my curiousity.

Review:

Finally got my schedule to allow me some free time to see this girl last week. Setup was easy via text, some back and forth and she sent me her address.

She is in an apartment complex out in Medford/Coram area.
I park, walk down the pathway and she opens her door and calls me over.
I enter a very dimly lit apartment with a hint of 420 in the air ("I can feel it.....")
Kitchen off to the left, walk into her living room/dining area and its somewhat cluttered, dark, a sheet over the windows or sliding glass doors. Some kids toys and a play pen in living room.

Amber is VERY VERY thin, I mean rail thin. On the taller side, 5' 7" plus, Not an ounce of fat on her toned body. She isn't emaciated, but you want to feed her more than just your cock. If you like slim, taller goth chicks with a hint of white trash she is THE perfect fit. She has a sick nose ring and some nice small tats on her body. She does the cop check and is quite chatty and giggly. Asks me to put donation down and I do, she doesn't count it. She just starts to undress and is chatting away about her week and the leggings she was wearing. I'm just staring at her body and the sexy purple g string tightly clinging to her size 2 waist.

She drops a sheet over her couch and we sit down, she is in her panties and removes her bra, nice perky A's with small nipples. Again, if you like them like this she is a treat. Spits on her hand and starts jerking me off, some small dirty talk, I am feeling on her tits and just amazed at the zero fat on this girls body. After some jerking she starts saying she wants my dick in her mouth. I guess she got hungry, and "Believe me sweety I got enough to feed the needy....." On with the cover and she starts a nice cbj on the couch, then onto her knees where she was even better and hitting an angle on my cock that I had to ask her to stop or I would have popped. She asks me if I want to fuck her pussy, "um I guess :rolleyes:"

She hops up off her knees and puts her head down on the couch and pops that tight sexy ass up in the air, she asks if I want to pound her from behind, "yeah, you talked me into it." Face down, ass up and its a beautiful sight. Her ass is flawlessly smooth, nice shaved tiny little peanut pussy. She is nice and tight and starts some dirty talk. I love it, this old guy is happy. I pop my usual 1 minute and 30 seconds in and she offers me some wipes. I admire her ass as she walks away, wishing I was 30 years younger and 50 pounds lighter.

Overall Experience: 8/10
Looks: 7.5/10 - Add a point if you like them on the freaky side
Body: 8 - add one more if you love them thin, tall, trim, and tight
Bra Size: Full A
Shaved and Tight Poundcake
Price: 1/2 hour for $200.00
Repeat: 9/10 if I am out that way I will try to see her again

She seems like a good girl just down on her luck a bit. Gives me a bit of a stripper vibe, doing what she has to do to survive. I didn't see any drug paraphernalia or marks on her arms/body. It was dark in there but she didn't give off any addict type of behavior. She was on point and not slurring. Her thinness might make you think she uses, but I didn't see anything. She is TOTALLY covered, no gfe, or bare. But YMMV, I am sure with a little extra loot that could be worked out.

Be safe out there gents!

Hey, guys I haven't seen her recently, though we still text and chat via facebook messenger- she has changed her services do's and don't's and she no longer offers the what I want's - no bare anything and gave up car dates back in early 2021.

She has gotten clean, and has been for a while so she is no longer on the career-life bad path ending.

With that she has been reviewed by me and others on this site (name (Nikki, Cici, Amber, Lila, etc../phone number "631-972-2396" plus like 5 others changes -all have/use the same pics) multiple times, though joining the threads wouldn't make sense as she no longer does "those" services. She was and still is a very friendly person, she still knows me and she was kind enough to provide me the number (I haven't had the time to meet her recommendation) of her friend that still does, now that she doesn't.

see this girl sometimes ... shes in bay shore now. private place in a complex. so when i go there she directed me to the door. when i got in she looked real good so i was def excited. its always 200$ with her and condoms with everything so we got the room and got undressed, love to eat her out and eat her ass it all tastes so good and she cums alot gets excited and creams all tastes amazing. head is amazing feel like im going to finish just from that but hold back so i could fuck her. Like to lay her back and spread her long legs out so i could fuck her hard.

another thing i like which is rare is she isnt on any drugs like most of these other girls so you feel safe from catching anything also safe with using condoms too. just dont see her as much because bay shore is kinda far from me. always feel good about it after i see her no regrets.