Amber 631-256-7832 Coram white new# 631-358-0456 -Currently Bambi 631-937-1960

saw she is posting again, but now in Commack - not getting much response - will keep trying been a while since I have had meet up with her. If I can, will update with a review. Anyone else seen her recently, or is everyone finding it difficult to get a reply?
I gave up.. ghosted me once when I was 5 min away and then when I tried after I'd wait hours for a response if I got one at all.

Review-

Saw her recently in commack, but notice she seems to go between there and bayshore. Opted for 200 hhr, even spoke on the phone to confirm it was her.

Got there and we greeted each other as its been a while since we last saw each other. She's a brunette now, pretty girl, skinny body, tall. She starts with a cover on and cbj, gives decent suction. Enough to get me hard, and I flip her over for missionary, some LFK.

Ask for doggy and I like the mirrors around so I can watch myself pound her from behind. Its a hot view as I am pounding away until I blow in the bag. Helps me clean up, some small talk and catching up and then was on my way.

Nice girl, gets the job done, would repeat.

Well..... let me start with the final conclusion: skip. Big time. At least that's my recommendation, and I'm not prone to exaggeration.

I've been wanting to see her for a LONG time, but schedule & location ever clicked. The reviews have been good over the years, our texts pretty cool, and the pics awesome, IMO. Finally I saw her ad & things seemed to work out so off I went even though I wasn't "male pill" prepped. That large sprawling hotel near airport - easy enough directions & contact.

Get to room. We had arranged for bbj cim, maybe SS fs. Her schedule was clear so I could stay for the half if I needed to. I was really hoping based on her photos that I would need the extra time.

She looks nothing like the pics or videos, but same girl. Much thinner, black hair not well kept, room messy, very heavy makeup. When she undressed I saw many black/blue marks. A huge one on her arm. She said something about a burst vein at the doctors or something - complete crap of course. The big and little head are arguing at this point, so I compromise: i lie & say short on time so cbj only. I didn't/ couldn't/ wouldn't do more based on what I was looking at.
She was doing a little dance while I prepped and a saw a string hanging out of her vagina. Now completely disgusted. Tried a cbj for a bit, pretended to cum, and then left. I should have left at the beginning with or without the $ I had placed on counter.

In hindsight I should have put the pieces together. She used to be hard to contact, now it's easy. Used to post ads infrequently, now all the time. Private gated apt vs. cheap hotel. $200 no gfe firm vs $100 bbj/ 120 ss/ $160 half. The final piece of the puzzle is that she is teaming up with Tiffany, another once fine one that has spiraled down b/c of drugs, recently seen by Zoos & reviewed here:

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...a-white-girl-631-595-5923.59378/#post-1308947

So back to where I started: I'd skip. I'm pleased with myself that I didn't do more with her and had no fluid contact, not even a kiss, but disappointed that I did anything at all.

But to each his own.

thats so weird she was always firm on doing everything with a condom even bj. guess drugs are making her not care. she looked way better and more normal last yr last time i saw her about 2 months ago there were huge bruises on her arm which i didnt realize til after i started doing stuff to her and that freaked me out but she said it was a skin condition which made no sense.

thanks for this info because no i def wont be seeing her again. the other day she had something up about 120 special and when asked about it that she said it was only for bj with condom and wouldnt go under 200 for fs.

Damn. Yea I saw her in February and while I’ve had my fair share of services with, or hooking up with provider friends pro bono who struggled with kicking H,

she seemed like she might’ve been on uppers at most. No marks or anything that indicated otherwise in February. Maybe she jumped from “soft” (❄️) to “hard/ chow” in just these short months. Bad vibes when I saw her posting doubles with Tiffany. wonder if she got evicted out of her south shore private incall

Damn. Yea I saw her in February and while I’ve had my fair share of services with, or hooking up with provider friends pro bono who struggled with kicking H,

she seemed like she might’ve been on uppers at most. No marks or anything that indicated otherwise in February. Maybe she jumped from “soft” (❄️) to “hard/ chow” in just these short months. Bad vibes when I saw her posting doubles with Tiffany. wonder if she got evicted out of her south shore private incall
Oh shit I seen these two together in the parking lot of the clarion in Bohemia loading up a white Ford 2 daya ago, they both looked in bad shape Tiffany worse. Def dog food effects.

When i went to the bay shore private incall before last xmas house looked pretty normal xmas decorations were set up and we did it in the bedroom so pretty comfortable but a bit rushed. when i went about 5-6 weeks ago the whole place looked like an abandoned crackhouse, we did it on a small couch which wasnt very comfortable and it always feels a bit rushed with her. ive prob seen her about 8-10 times total and maybe 2-3 of those times i could say it was great and non rushed esp with her high prices.

last time she said she had another girl there so i was curious to see and it was tiffany, only saw for a second didnt look great looked drugged out and like she just got out of bed. just had a bad feeling after last time and knew something was up. every private apt she gets soon looks all abandoned and messed up the other one even had a shopping cart full of stuff in it like a homeless person would be pushing. seems like she lost this place and is prob just living out of diff hotels from the ads ive seen posted. another thing ... even at the private incall id usually have to wait a bit which is still annoying so i could imagine at a hotel its even worse and i def wouldnt want to be waiting around there for a room number.

beside the negative stuff it is sad because i did like seeing her when she wasnt on hard shit, her body looked good and there really wasnt anyone else around in the area similar to her look and i felt safe seeing her esp since she did everything covered.

She is now using 631-485-7694. I assure you & the mods, I'm not posting this to help her sidestep advertising here - given my recent review I don't think I can be called a shill. Posting so hopefully members can get a recent review they do a search..

billyS

Reign of Terror
631-358-0456

So I saw this one again recently and thought I would give an update. Especially since my last mention of seeing her I did not give much of a review.

Unlike in the past she responded rather quickly and was available. Gives me rates and an address in Holbrook. When I pull it on my phone I see its an apartment compled run by one of the bigger real estate monguls. Seen one, seen them all. This one is pretty nice though driving through.
I park with an eye on her number and tell her 10 mins. No weird activity in or out and I she calls to come to door.

She answers in lingerie and comes off like a stripper from a lower tier club (landing strip/gaslight vibes). Does the crotch cop check once away from the door. As we are walking to a bedroom she is taking me
I see a girl to my left on the floor on her phone and in the back corner another girl on the couch ripping a bong while watching TV.
So its obvious multiple providers are living here.

The bedroom she leads me to is relatively empty except for a bed and nightstand. For the most part clean with ambient purple lighting. I put the donation on the nightstand and lay on the bed, she follows and starts giving me a BBJ without asking. Once she gets me hard enough and in the groove she tells me she wants to fuck.
On goes condom and I bang her doggy and mish but honestly more into getting my cock sucked tonight.
Take off the condom and she gives a BBJ again with the rules of no CIM or face but chest is fine. She sucks a good cock and a few mins later there is a load all over her.

A few things I do want to point out, around her forearm and elbow were bandaids. Bruises around the areas as well. I realized this when we went into mish and did not prior. She def was stoned 420 wise.
She has some weird skin thing on her tits almost like a girl who peeled from tanning but it appears in photos from years ago so my guess is its something else.
Still a tall rail thing white trash ghetto meets goth girl vibe… nails, lashes etc. That may check the box for a lot of people.
She was a little ansty, anxious and trying to rush. Given it was a short stay that I def went over it is something to point out.

120 for multiple positions and BBJ finish in chest in an incall is a good deal. I would def revisit if in the area and wanted to scratch her looks itch.
The roommate thing was a tad weird and I wonder if its any of the girls you guys mentioned her offering doubles with prior.

billyS

Reign of Terror
631-358-0456

So I saw this one again recently and thought I would give an update. Especially since my last mention of seeing her I did not give much of a review.

Unlike in the past she responded rather quickly and was available. Gives me rates and an address in Holbrook. When I pull it on my phone I see its an apartment compled run by one of the bigger real estate monguls. Seen one, seen them all. This one is pretty nice though driving through.
I park with an eye on her number and tell her 10 mins. No weird activity in or out and I she calls to come to door.

She answers in lingerie and comes off like a stripper from a lower tier club (landing strip/gaslight vibes). Does the crotch cop check once away from the door. As we are walking to a bedroom she is taking me
I see a girl to my left on the floor on her phone and in the back corner another girl on the couch ripping a bong while watching TV.
So its obvious multiple providers are living here.

The bedroom she leads me to is relatively empty except for a bed and nightstand. For the most part clean with ambient purple lighting. I put the donation on the nightstand and lay on the bed, she follows and starts giving me a BBJ without asking. Once she gets me hard enough and in the groove she tells me she wants to fuck.
On goes condom and I bang her doggy and mish but honestly more into getting my cock sucked tonight.
Take off the condom and she gives a BBJ again with the rules of no CIM or face but chest is fine. She sucks a good cock and a few mins later there is a load all over her.

A few things I do want to point out, around her forearm and elbow were bandaids. Bruises around the areas as well. I realized this when we went into mish and did not prior. She def was stoned 420 wise.
She has some weird skin thing on her tits almost like a girl who peeled from tanning but it appears in photos from years ago so my guess is its something else.
Still a tall rail thing white trash ghetto meets goth girl vibe… nails, lashes etc. That may check the box for a lot of people.
She was a little ansty, anxious and trying to rush. Given it was a short stay that I def went over it is something to point out.

120 for multiple positions and BBJ finish in chest in an incall is a good deal. I would def revisit if in the area and wanted to scratch her looks itch.
The roommate thing was a tad weird and I wonder if its any of the girls you guys mentioned her offering doubles with prior.
New number added to the title, replacing old, "new" number