Tiffany, Bayshore/Commack/Bohemia white girl 631-595-5923

I haven't seen, but she comes and goes. Been reviewed here under both Tiffany & Faith. I've been wanting to see her - first popped up precovid. I think thezoos saw her & was impressed. Others saw her & had drug concerns. When I get more time I'll try and dig up those reviews, but this will give u a start!

I haven't seen, but she comes and goes. Been reviewed here under both Tiffany & Faith. I've been wanting to see her - first popped up precovid. I think thezoos saw her & was impressed. Others saw her & had drug concerns. When I get more time I'll try and dig up those reviews, but this will give u a start!
As impressed as I was, I also don't doubt the drug concerns

Im not sure if thats really her. I used to see Tiff regularly and she does drop in and out. I used her real name in the text bc she says to say how you know her but no reaction. At one time she was outstanding but the demons got to her last time I saw her and it was rough…

I popped in to see her for a BBJ just to see if it was her. It is but the time in between my previous visit and the one just a couple days ago must have been hard on her. She's down to precious few teeth.

BBBJ was still top notch but then again I'm a degenerate