Amber aka Bambi 631-937-1960 thief and junkie, avoid - Holbrook.

1st met her a few months ago. Was hesitant and nervous at first. I think she was able to tell I was nervous... Which is why she got her goons to rob me.

She's tall with a skinny junky type body. Nice long legs, boney ass, hairy smelly pussy. Her tits are non existent.

1st time we met was for hhr. Like I said before, she made me feel very comfortable.
I guess that was the set up. She let me hit it raw and I came inside her. I was in love! First time I had ever come inside a woman.
Strange though she kept the room really dark.

Second time she said we could hang out longer just bring more money. I was so in love with her already I brought $500.
I get to the room, this time I bought a bouquet of flowers. Something seemed amiss when she let me in. She seemed out of it. I noticed a needle and a belt on the nightstand. There was a little blood in the crick of her arm.

She told me to strip and as soon as I was naked she walked over to the bathroom, opened the door and two very large negro men came rushing out at me. They were both very muscular with many tattoos and dread locks.

I immediately pissed myself. The taller one said "where your money at bro". The other slapped me upside my head so hard I saw stars and fell to the floor.

I saw them rifle thru my pants and took the $500. Then junkie Amber says " last time he came inside me when I told him not to".
The other hood rat goes "say what " and immediately kicked me in the ribs so hard I couldn't breathe. Then one of them picked me up and bent me over the bed. "Now you gonna feel what it's like to be raped motherfucker"

I thought he was just trying to scare me but then I felt the most excruciating pain I ever felt in my life as he rammed his huge black cock into my asshole. I couldn't scream because the other one has jammed one of my socks down my throat. I felt my insides being ripped apart with every thrust of his huge cock. I felt his warm cum mix with my blood then the other took his turn.

When they were done I lay a bloody mess on the floor as the three of them fled.

Overall, she's a thief and a junkie. Avoid like the plague. Which she is because after that first time when she let me go bare the next week I was peeing razor blades!
That was followed by green puss oozing from my penis.

1st met her a few months ago. Was hesitant and nervous at first. I think she was able to tell I was nervous... Which is why she got her goons to rob me.

She's tall with a skinny junky type body. Nice long legs, boney ass, hairy smelly pussy. Her tits are non existent.

1st time we met was for hhr. Like I said before, she made me feel very comfortable.
I guess that was the set up. She let me hit it raw and I came inside her. I was in love! First time I had ever come inside a woman.
Strange though she kept the room really dark.

Second time she said we could hang out longer just bring more money. I was so in love with her already I brought $500.
I get to the room, this time I bought a bouquet of flowers. Something seemed amiss when she let me in. She seemed out of it. I noticed a needle and a belt on the nightstand. There was a little blood in the crick of her arm.

She told me to strip and as soon as I was naked she walked over to the bathroom, opened the door and two very large negro men came rushing out at me. They were both very muscular with many tattoos and dread lock.

I immediately pissed myself. The taller one said "where your money at bro". The other slapped me upside my head so hard I saw stars and fell to the floor.

I saw them rifle thru my pants and took the $500. Then junkie Amber says " last time he came inside me when I told him not to".
The other hood rat goes "say what " and immediately kicked me in the ribs so hard I couldn't breathe. Then one of them picked me up and bent me over the bed. "Now you gonna feel what it's like to be raped motherfucker"

I thought he was just trying to scare me but then I felt the most excruciating pain I ever felt in my life as he rammed his huge black cock into my asshole. I couldn't scream because the other one has jammed one of my socks down my throat. I felt my insides being ripped apart with every thrust of his huge cock. I felt his warm cum mix with my blood then the other took his turn.

Overall, she's a thief and a junkie. Avoid like the plague. Which she is because after that first time when she let me go bare the next week I was peeing razor blades!
Hmmm, she had you “pissing razor blades” followed by green puss discharge and you went back for more with flowers and more money?!?! To each his own man but I have to ask - why? What was the appeal after the penis pain and puss?

After the first time, your pee was uncomfortable and green puss oozing out, then you go back? Why?
You should have went straight to a doctor.

after those guys did that horrible thing to you, did you seek medical care? Did you go home?, did you call the police?, did you go to church? What did you do after?

billyS

Reign of Terror
After the first time, your pee was uncomfortable and green puss oozing out, then you go back? Why?
You should have went straight to a doctor.

after those guys did that horrible thing to you, did you seek medical care? Did you go home?, did you call the police?, did you go to church? What did you do after?
I heard he's in the hospital getting his rectum sowed back up.

IDK what's with the beef on this thread, but I am siding on the side of bs. Just reading this part kind of seems made up especially by this being their first post and honestly never read many reviews on UG that gets into such details. We all spilt cum in the field but to hear this person talk like "thrust of his huge cock. I felt his warm cum mixed with my blood" is compared to their first experience they had, they write "first time I come inside of a woman". So they didn't enjoy the release of "warm cum" in Amber's hairy smelly pussy? The way they wrote their first time paled in comparison to their review of the alleged experience with these two guys.

If it's real then sorry to hear about this person's experience even though their was a good deal of red flags that this person obviously missed.

While things change, some of the issues being brought up he don't match with my experiences with her, gong back to 2017. In general she's worked at improving her life, doesn't mean maybe things have changed and she's sliding backwards... but she hasn't offered bare fs in the last 2 years at least, and has been rather adamant even with me about cfs (and I originally picked her because she was bbfs friendly)...

As with meeting up with any service provider, one should be always aware of their own safety as a priority, but some of the recent reviews don't seem to match reality either.

Full disclosure (take what you will to decide to meet her or not)
I've been partaking in her services since I first met her when she was still driving herself to car dates at the Walmart Centereach in 2017ish (originally through one of Jay's phone numbers), then she started doing incalls at house she stayed at in Medford (by the Lowe's). And I've never had any of these issues, of hidden pimps beating up John's etc or stealing money, though there were times drug paraphernalia was in plain sight, but has been through the program to get clean(and a fast as I know has been since her last treatment program).

Last year she was in an apartment complex in Coram, and most recently in Holbrook/Bohemia.

she has gone by many names over the years and went by Mia and also used her real name in ads back when i first met her. Before adopting the Amber(2018) , Cici(2020), Bambi (also 2020ish).