Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

Do you guys really think Amanda should advertise as a BBW.? I know shes not petite but I think she is doing herself a disservice by calling herself a BBW. Thoughts?
As a self proclaimed bbw pro i would call her Amazon or tall bbw. Like the legendary wendy. I see her once a month or thereabouts, plus reviewed her here, so I won't bother to express my opinions on her which should be obvious since who sees people they don't like once a mont?

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
As a self proclaimed bbw pro i would call her Amazon or tall bbw. Like the legendary wendy. I see her once a month or thereabouts, plus reviewed her here, so I won't bother to express my opinions on her which should be obvious since who sees people they don't like once a mont?
Sounds like the bbbj is worth the trip?

I know this isnt her thread. But i was talking to her for a while yesterday How the business has changed so drastically because if the dope and pill epidemic. And how shes really one of the many few providers that are still around from back in the days and works for her self and is stay clean. Ive known her for about 4 years so far and i give her credit the way she manages her self, she has a real good business mentality.

I know this isnt her thread. But i was talking to her for a while yesterday How the business has changed so drastically because if the dope and pill epidemic. And how shes really one of the many few providers that are still around from back in the days and works for her self and is stay clean. Ive known her for about 4 years so far and i give her credit the way she manages her self, she has a real good business mentality.
She sounds like my kinda lady! Would asking for her number be against the law here?

Is her BBj that good? How much?
Its really good. Even makes the slurp sounds. I usually give her 100 t0 120 for somewhere from 20 to 30 min or so. She never watched the clock with me, answers calls or mssgs and doesnt even count the money.
She sounds like my kinda lady! Would asking for her number be against the law here?
(646) 606-4836. Sometimes she post but sometimes she doesnt.

Its really good. Even makes the slurp sounds. I usually give her 100 t0 120 for somewhere from 20 to 30 min or so. She never watched the clock with me, answers calls or mssgs and doesnt even count the money.

(646) 606-4836. Sometimes she post but sometimes she doesnt.
Thanks
Appreciate it. I’ll review if/when I have the pleasure of her company.

I did enjoy Amanda immensely. BBBJ and DFK skilled.

Funny, first time I saw her, after extensive kissing, she moved southward to junior and as she held me in her hand and got her pretty full lips near my manhood, she looks up at me just before taking it in her mouth and politely asks, "do you mind".

I said, " I'll mind if you don't"

I believe she might have asked in thinking that I might be paranoid and want a cover, which of course, I never do.

Her standard price too was 100 for the half and she does turn her phone off.

I wish she would come to Holtsville more often.