Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

Who are the top 5 bbbj women on Long Island?
I would consider them to be...

Amanda
Bbw Tiffany (not sure if she's out of the game but I assume most of you guys have partaken)
Wiggles' Ashley
BellaSofia lady Cindy
And I'm at a loss for the 5th... open spot based on your tastes maybe? Other 4 in no particular order

Amanda
Bbw Tiffany (not sure if she's out of the game but I assume most of you guys have partaken)
Wiggles' Ashley
BellaSofia lady Cindy
And I'm at a loss for the 5th... open spot based on your tastes maybe? Other 4 in no particular order
Bbw Tiffany? Tried searching the name and came up with nothing.

Bbw Tiffany? Tried searching the name and came up with nothing.
I think he's referring to Tiffany / gina who's been mia

Amanda
Wiggles' Ashley
BellaSofia lady Cindy
How about the retired Carmen from Ronkonkoma / Holtsville

Finnbob

Will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Best bbbj
She is very hit and miss, still posts on Cl her name is Michelle from valley stream
Amazing. Could probably deepthroat a large eggplant
First meet comes to my place , comes in very pretty and a great body
Takes off her shirt exposing a great set of at least 38dd
Tells me to sit down pulls off my pants and inhales me in one shot and smiles at me
Finishes me cim.
100 was the damage and we met many times
Have her number somewhere and I will post if I see cl link
Kinda blew it with her. Starting to sound like so many others with ruining a good thing lol

N
Went for HH visit 100. BBW - 6' tall - clean neat very nice friendly. Lots of passion DFK DATY- lots of kissing licking sucking.
Nice big pierced nipples - very good BBBJ till CIM spit. Nice conversation with normal sane pretty girl. Will definitely repeat. Exit 63 Farmingville hotel.
Thanks to UG for recommending!
BBW not Sloppy.

Sorry for any confusion Mr.Wigs. I thought Amanda was pretty good at the bj but I saw her a few years ago before I joined here so had nothing to add but IMHO her bbj now that I am experienced isn't even in the top ten these days but back when I was getting my feet and pecker wet in the game Amanda was above average. I have seen some heavy weights since then on here I have reviewed them but haven't found anything new lately.

Zoos thanks she's now wiggles Ashley instead of 201...ha
Suggestion based solely as you said on tastes....Sophia or Mandy??
Mandy's a killer bbj (also Deanna who I kinda forgot) .. Sophia is on the bucket list
I think he's referring to Tiffany / gina who's been mia

How about the retired Carmen from Ronkonkoma / Holtsville
You got that Tiffany correct. Miss her.

I missed carmen.... my loss I assume?

Mandy's a killer bbj (also Deanna who I kinda forgot) .. Sophia is on the bucket list

Carmen was awesome.... intil she got rushed and then went south in a hurry then gone
The last time I saw her for business she tried so hard to get me to blow quick and I wouldn't have any of it and had released the hounds an hour before seeing her. She had tried bbbj, 69, even ass play with me while she had my boys in her mouth. Finally got me to pop with her ankles on my shoulders pounding it "harder Papi" blew in the bag at 29 minutes.

You talking Mature Mandy?

Regarding Carmen last we spoke like over a year ago she said she was moving but she would see some people utr and could host I never followed up at the time too many other options and she moved kinda out of the way for me so I got lazy wish I had taken her up to see her at her place even if it only lasted a few months would have been worth it hindsight is 20/20. There is one thing u guys say though that has me scratching my head is I don't remember her bbj being anything stellar maybe I have lost some Brian cells from all the brain I have gotten over the years but I don't remember her bbj standing out to me maybe as always ymmv I probably didn't make her go the extra mile it's all about chemistry right? Maybe I didn't do it for her lol smh damn...

You talking Mature Mandy?

Regarding Carmen last we spoke like over a year ago she said she was moving but she would see some people utr and could host I never followed up at the time too many other options and she moved kinda out of the way for me so I got lazy wish I had taken her up to see her at her place even if it only lasted a few months would have been worth it hindsight is 20/20. There is one thing u guys say though that has me scratching my head is I don't remember her bbj being anything stellar maybe I have lost some Brian cells from all the brain I have gotten over the years but I don't remember her bbj standing out to me maybe as always ymmv I probably didn't make her go the extra mile it's all about chemistry right? Maybe I didn't do it for her lol smh damn...
I would have to stop her so I didn't pop too quick. It could also have been that I was really turned on by her body.
for me she was more business like in the hotel than at the house in Ronkonkoma. She still tried to move things along but after we were done and dressed she would relax and chat for a bit, Unless she had another appointment.

whoever her so is, he's a lucky guy she was a very sweet woman with some serious skills.