Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

This is the truncated version of the thread I think, as I'm pretty sure I reviewed Amanda some number of years ago (I gave her the octomom nickname before she got all her tattoos).

I'm a regular of hers, so obviously we click. Take this in mind when reading the review.

Amanda is tall and approaches bbw proportions. She has a big butt and boobs, recently pierced. She is the prototypical Hispanic amazon girl (as mentioned before her build resembles the Wendy of long Island past).

She will flake on you if she gets bad vibes from you. I say this in the name of full disclosure, even though I consider this a positive review. Be nice on the phone or you'll make a trip to her incall for nothing.

She takes her time and is very sensual and, to me, girlfriend like. Slow dfk. Kisses whole body. Loves daty and dfk. Does a great slow bbj with attention to the twins. Will not just try to get you to pop fast but will draw it out. Catch and spit unless you ask otherwise. She will happily make out with you for 20 minutes if she clicks with you before the bbj. Intimacy is her thing.

Take a shower beforehand and you might get a little tease around the other hole while getting your bbj. Though not a full blown RJ (I never really asked though. Maybe you can?). She will very happily accept a full blown RJ however. Heh.

100/200 hh/h.

Looks 6-10 depending on preference (I like bigger taller girls so she's a 9 to me)

Attitude 6-10 depending on your chemistry. (To me a 9)

Skills 9 on the bbj. In my top 5 on the island.

Does anyone know whether or not she is a smoker? That is a big turn off for me and one of the big reasons I have favored the Asians. They never seem to have that cigarette smell in their hair or on their breath and the motel rooms they are in show no signs of a smoker either.

Does anyone know whether or not she is a smoker? That is a big turn off for me and one of the big reasons I have favored the Asians. They never seem to have that cigarette smell in their hair or on their breath and the motel rooms they are in show no signs of a smoker either.
Not a smoker. Her room is always smoke free and clean. But she does wear scented lotion so be prepared to get some scent on you

This is the truncated version of the thread I think, as I'm pretty sure I reviewed Amanda some number of years ago (I gave her the octomom nickname before she got all her tattoos).

I'm a regular of hers, so obviously we click. Take this in mind when reading the review.

Amanda is tall and approaches bbw proportions. She has a big butt and boobs, recently pierced. She is the prototypical Hispanic amazon girl (as mentioned before her build resembles the Wendy of long Island past).

She will flake on you if she gets bad vibes from you. I say this in the name of full disclosure, even though I consider this a positive review. Be nice on the phone or you'll make a trip to her incall for nothing.

She takes her time and is very sensual and, to me, girlfriend like. Slow dfk. Kisses whole body. Loves daty and dfk. Does a great slow bbj with attention to the twins. Will not just try to get you to pop fast but will draw it out. Catch and spit unless you ask otherwise. She will happily make out with you for 20 minutes if she clicks with you before the bbj. Intimacy is her thing.

Take a shower beforehand and you might get a little tease around the other hole while getting your bbj. Though not a full blown RJ (I never really asked though. Maybe you can?). She will very happily accept a full blown RJ however. Heh.

100/200 hh/h.

Looks 6-10 depending on preference (I like bigger taller girls so she's a 9 to me)

Attitude 6-10 depending on your chemistry. (To me a 9)

Skills 9 on the bbj. In my top 5 on the island.
Who are the top 5 bbbj women on Long Island?

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
You should start a thread on the top 5 or if you ask Wiggley, it would include Stacy Ashley 201 and others I wouldn't necessarily include them as numero uno I would list Jasmine as my number one and the others to follow
Yes ash201 Stacy and Victoria for sure. Sophia has gotten some rave reviews but my last visit with her I was too busy doing oral surgery on her vajayjay to flip. The one time I had Kendra in a weak moment she was incredible and she laughed while cleaning up said " Jesus there's cum everywhere".

More to the point....who the hell is Jasmine ????

Yes ash201 Stacy and Victoria for sure. Sophia has gotten some rave reviews but my last visit with her I was too busy doing oral surgery on her vajayjay to flip. The one time I had Kendra in a weak moment she was incredible and she laughed while cleaning up said " Jesus there's cum everywhere".

More to the point....who the hell is Jasmine ????
Asian Jasmine...she has a thread here