Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

I hate to be this poster but,

Does Amanda not take new Cilents?

I have tired a handful of times to book. Always mention I'm from UG. I never get an answer. I understand she can be busy at times, but I've tried to many times.

I hate to be this poster but,

Does Amanda not take new Cilents?

I have tired a handful of times to book. Always mention I'm from UG. I never get an answer. I understand she can be busy at times, but I've tried to many times.
Hiya!!!!

I’m sorry you’re having trouble getting in touch……I’ve had many inquiries indeed and I try my best to reach back….

If you’d like you can say it’s (your UG handle…..I can look you up and get back to you…..

I cannot answer right away if I’m in a session and if it has been a couple hours or more…….well getting back is hard as you may have lost the window time or you’re not in a place and space to communicate…..

I’ve also screened a few this week and have not received any reply or information back…..however if I haven’t replied at all….then i apologize and hopefully one day we can connect….

I understand many don’t like to give the UG handle for whatever reason and well that can definitely set you back some consideration as I have to go through many texts from other sites as well….

Again im really sorry you’re having a hard time reaching me ….

Thank you !

#BBWPersuasion

Hiya!!!!

I’m sorry you’re having trouble getting in touch……I’ve had many inquiries indeed and I try my best to reach back….

If you’d like you can say it’s (your UG handle…..I can look you up and get back to you…..

I cannot answer right away if I’m in a session and if it has been a couple hours or more…….well getting back is hard as you may have lost the window time or you’re not in a place and space to communicate…..

I’ve also screened a few this week and have not received any reply or information back…..however if I haven’t replied at all….then i apologize and hopefully one day we can connect….

I understand many don’t like to give the UG handle for whatever reason and well that can definitely set you back some consideration as I have to go through many texts from other sites as well….

Again im really sorry you’re having a hard time reaching me ….

Thank you !

#BBWPersuasion

Sorry to be blunt. I've done this.... multiple times, it's not just this week. It's been like this for months. I've given up.

Sorry to be blunt. I've done this.... multiple times, it's not just this week. It's been like this for months. I've given up.
Ok so basically for months you’ve had the opportunity to say Heyy it’s kickflip from UG….lol kool!!!

No worries dear….it obviously wasn’t meant to be…I appreciate your concern and putting it out there…

I hope you can find the provider with the best communication for you….

Stay Safe and Be Well

# BBWPersuasion
Xoxo ❤️

HAPPY

NEW

YEAR

EVE!!!!

WHAT A GREAT YEAR IN REVIEW……AS ALWAYS EVERY YEAR CAN BRING NEW CHALLENGES BUT ALSO MANY GOOD GOOD THINGS…..

TO @Slinky Bender ….

YOU ARE THE MUTHAFUKIN MAN…..
Thank You For The Parties This Year…It Has Been A Great Way To Network And Meet The Community In Person As Well As Explore The Variety Of Ladies (which are so hawwt by BTW) At The Parties….

You Go Above And Beyond As Host And I Appreciate You Very Much!! Thank You For Allowing Us To Advertise On The HOTTEST Platform In Our Community…. And Build Our Personal Brands As Professionals In This Hobby And We Truly Can’t Thank You Enough!!

You Deserve All The Success You Work So Hard For…..❤️

To All Of Our Advertisers I Must Say We Have The Most Lovely Women To Explore On This Site And The Continued Diversity In The Advertisers Makes This Site One Of The Best To Explore….

To @billyS

Thank You For All Of Your Help On And Off The Board For Us Ladies When We Need Advice…Help Posting Photos Or Any Information
Needed As Well As The Jokes We Crack In Between….I Am Working On Some Of Those Sexy Dances I’ve Sent You…Lol..

To ALL Of The Moderators Who Always Make A This Site Run As Smoothly As Possible For Us All In This Community…..Truly You All Behind The Scenes Are Equally As Important As The Front Faces In This Community And Truly Are Appreciated….

To My Sexy Friends And Acquaintances….Thank You All Who’ve Chosen Me To Play With…. I Truly Enjoy Playing With Y’all And Getting To Know Y’all A Little More Than Just Playtime….My Little Sexy Tribe Of Friends….I Truly Appreciate You And Wish You All The Best Year In 2024…..

I Love Playing And Draining You All And Look Forward To Being The Best Playtime Vixen I Can Be For You!!!

HAPPY
NEW
YEAR!!!!!!

Xoxo ❤️
#BBWPersuasion

FC514A09-7D5F-45AA-A0EE-BA2A694CE03F.jpeg

billyS

Reign of Terror
HAPPY

NEW

YEAR

EVE!!!!

WHAT A GREAT YEAR IN REVIEW……AS ALWAYS EVERY YEAR CAN BRING NEW CHALLENGES BUT ALSO MANY GOOD GOOD THINGS…..

TO @Slinky Bender ….

YOU ARE THE MUTHAFUKIN MAN…..
Thank You For The Parties This Year…It Has Been A Great Way To Network And Meet The Community In Person As Well As Explore The Variety Of Ladies (which are so hawwt by BTW) At The Parties….

You Go Above And Beyond As Host And I Appreciate You Very Much!! Thank You For Allowing Us To Advertise On The HOTTEST Platform In Our Community…. And Build Our Personal Brands As Professionals In This Hobby And We Truly Can’t Thank You Enough!!

You Deserve All The Success You Work So Hard For…..❤️

To All Of Our Advertisers I Must Say We Have The Most Lovely Women To Explore On This Site And The Continued Diversity In The Advertisers Makes This Site One Of The Best To Explore….

To @billyS

Thank You For All Of Your Help On And Off The Board For Us Ladies When We Need Advice…Help Posting Photos Or Any Information
Needed As Well As The Jokes We Crack In Between….I Am Working On Some Of Those Sexy Dances I’ve Sent You…Lol..

To ALL Of The Moderators Who Always Make A This Site Run As Smoothly As Possible For Us All In This Community…..Truly You All Behind The Scenes Are Equally As Important As The Front Faces In This Community And Truly Are Appreciated….

To My Sexy Friends And Acquaintances….Thank You All Who’ve Chosen Me To Play With…. I Truly Enjoy Playing With Y’all And Getting To Know Y’all A Little More Than Just Playtime….My Little Sexy Tribe Of Friends….I Truly Appreciate You And Wish You All The Best Year In 2024…..

I Love Playing And Draining You All And Look Forward To Being The Best Playtime Vixen I Can Be For You!!!

HAPPY
NEW
YEAR!!!!!!

Xoxo ❤️
#BBWPersuasion

View attachment 37468
Aww, thanks for the shout out!
Glad I got to meet you at the party and see just how pretty you are in person!

And keep those pole dancing videos cumming :p

After lurking on this forum and eyeing Amandas posts and reviews for the better part of a year i finally couldn't take it anymore. Now keeping in mind that I'm new to the hobby and my only reference is out of state I didnt set my hopes too high, thinking she may turn me down, but to my surprise after just ONE respectful text she got right back to me. A few simple questions about myself and we scheduled a time to meet. I showed up about 5 minutes early, sent a text and she gave me the room number. Simple. If anyone is have a hard time scheduling a time to meet this amazing woman, they aren't doing it right. Be respectful, mention where you got her number and prepare for a fantastic experience.

Now as for the experience - As i said Im new to the hobby, and was naturally a bit nervous. She answered the door in Lingerie, thick in all the right places. She is as advetised, and just like I like I like a woman to look. Ridiculously soft skin. We started with some simple banter and conversation. She made me laugh and she made me comfortable. I has happy to get my lips wrapped around those perfect peirced nipples and before long I got the experience the unbelievable BBJ that is raved about do much here and the reviews are true, this woman knows what shes doing and loves doing it. Cover went on almost unnoticed during a 69, some reverse cowgirl and finished with some deep mish. Probably a bit light one the dirt but whatever. What mattered most to me was the experience. She made sure I felt comfortable and left drained. I wont bother with ratings as 1) I dont have much to compare to being new to the hobby and 2) she posts plenty of pictures. Pricing was as advertised, tip is between her and I. Oh ..last thing the clock. I never saw her check and lost track of it myself. Realized when i got in the car we went about 10-15 minutes over, but never a word was said about.

Thanks again Amanda for seeing a new guy. It was truly a pleasure.

After lurking on this forum and eyeing Amandas posts and reviews for the better part of a year i finally couldn't take it anymore. Now keeping in mind that I'm new to the hobby and my only reference is out of state I didnt set my hopes too high, thinking she may turn me down, but to my surprise after just ONE respectful text she got right back to me. A few simple questions about myself and we scheduled a time to meet. I showed up about 5 minutes early, sent a text and she gave me the room number. Simple. If anyone is have a hard time scheduling a time to meet this amazing woman, they aren't doing it right. Be respectful, mention where you got her number and prepare for a fantastic experience.

Now as for the experience - As i said Im new to the hobby, and was naturally a bit nervous. She answered the door in Lingerie, thick in all the right places. She is as advetised, and just like I like I like a woman to look. Ridiculously soft skin. We started with some simple banter and conversation. She made me laugh and she made me comfortable. I has happy to get my lips wrapped around those perfect peirced nipples and before long I got the experience the unbelievable BBJ that is raved about do much here and the reviews are true, this woman knows what shes doing and loves doing it. Cover went on almost unnoticed during a 69, some reverse cowgirl and finished with some deep mish. Probably a bit light one the dirt but whatever. What mattered most to me was the experience. She made sure I felt comfortable and left drained. I wont bother with ratings as 1) I dont have much to compare to being new to the hobby and 2) she posts plenty of pictures. Pricing was as advertised, tip is between her and I. Oh ..last thing the clock. I never saw her check and lost track of it myself. Realized when i got in the car we went about 10-15 minutes over, but never a word was said about.

Heyyyyy darlin…..Thank you for taking the chance with me…that was a yummy time!!!!! It was my pleasure to hear you moaning like that…..Mmmmmmnnnn….

billyS

Reign of Terror

Thanks for the review and contributing.

You hit the nail on the head in the first paragraph when you used the word respectful twice. That's all it takes sometimes. I've found Amanda is an easy person to get along with and a good ally if your treat her with the respect she deserves.
Glad you had a great time with one of our loyal advertisers.

One question, what does " Probably a bit light one the dirt but whatever." mean?