Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

Thanks for the review and contributing.

You hit the nail on the head in the first paragraph when you used the word respectful twice. That's all it takes sometimes. I've found Amanda is an easy person to get along with and a good ally if your treat her with the respect she deserves.
Glad you had a great time with one of our loyal advertisers.

One question, what does " Probably a bit light one the dirt but whatever." mean?
Typo, should have read "A bit light on the dirt" and rather then "but whatever" something like "but I'm no author and too well drained to go into further detail"

I had a hard enough time driving home after leaving her. Not sure how I managed to write as much as I did.

Thank you again Amanda. Best nights sleep I've had in a month.

Happy Happy Weekend Y’all!!!

I Want To Say Thank You To All The New Gentlemen Who Chose Me To Meet And Play With…It Was Such A Pleasure To Meet Y’all And Help You Reach That Place Of Excitement…..

To My Established Sexy Friends….You All Make My World Brighter Listening To Those Sweet Sounds Y’all Give Me…..It Is Truly A Pleasure To Be Your Playmate….

Xoxo❤️
#BBWPersuasion

Typo, should have read "A bit light on the dirt" and rather then "but whatever" something like "but I'm no author and too well drained to go into further detail"

I had a hard enough time driving home after leaving her. Not sure how I managed to write as much as I did.

Thank you again Amanda. Best nights sleep I've had in a month.
Light On or Light One......Either way. Still unclear what it means?
But I'm assuming your're saying (Light) on the details/information(the dirt in question)
Ie. from phrases such as: "Dishing out the dirt" / "Hey whats the dirt on that chick?"

But I've never heard "Light on the dirt"

Just wondering..Maybe for others as well

Light On or Light One......Either way. Still unclear what it means?
But I'm assuming your're saying (Light) on the details/information(the dirt in question)
Ie. from phrases such as: "Dishing out the dirt" / "Hey whats the dirt on that chick?"

But I've never heard "Light on the dirt"

Just wondering..Maybe for others as well
Precisely what I meant. Lacking in the details.

Hi Amanda. Happy new year. Hope all is well. We briefly emailed before. I sent you another email. I was hoping when the schedules align we can finally meet
Keep me posted.

Thank you.

Hi Amanda. Happy new year. Hope all is well. We briefly emailed before. I sent you another email. I was hoping when the schedules align we can finally meet
Keep me posted.

Thank you.
Hi there…..

Ummm I’m sorry I have about 30 or so emails back and forth for availability and location and you pretty much ghosted all the opportunities I offered you before……

So we’ll have to move on somewhere else or stay where you’ve been sir…..thank you for calling me out….

But……….Now I’m very curious as to why y’all are coming for me on my thread when y’all know y’all haven’t been professional behind the scenes…….and now y’all are making it seem on the board that I’m not doing my job correctly……so what’s up with that guys? SERIOUSLY…..

I have receipts of when y’all play games and waste my time…….

So now I “owe” y’all some time?

No….no sir actually I don’t…..please have several seats along with the rest of the haters on a Monday morning sir….

I have a business to tend to for mongers who actually want to play with me thank you……

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!!

#BBWPersuasion
Xoxo❤️

Happy Monday!!

BRRRRR….Dammit Mother Nature :p

COME WARM UP WITH ME IN

COMMACK NY
HHR 200
HR 300
646 606 4836

2pm-8pm

**MAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION**

Xoxo❤️
#BBWPersuasion
View attachment 38064
HOLAAAA!!!

I HAVE SOME AVAILABILITY

THURSDAY
10am - 8pm

COMMACK NY
HHR 200
HR 300
646 606 4836

**MAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING FOR INFORMATION**

Xoxo ❤️
#BBWPersuasion

NEW RULE IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN CONTACT WITH AMANDA VIA EMAIL OR TEXT, KEEP IT THERE UNTIL YOU SEE HER.

DON'T WASTE HER TIME GOING BACK AND FORTH THEN COME ON HERE PRETENDING SHE IS NOT RESPONDING TO YOU AND TRY TO BLOW HER UP.
I hear you Billy but you have to admit it’s funny as hell watching her smack guys down so professionally.

Makes you like her just that much more. I really need to get back and see her again! Great times with a cool lady. And I mean Lady in every way.