Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

Good morning….just a quick service announcement….

If you reach out and mention UG for information….and ask me my rates and some photos….the conversation is immediately knocked down…Like seriously I have to do my own homework on myself for you to come and hang out…

Nope….if you’re too lazy to look me up and find the easiest information given…you’re already wasting our time….if you’ve read reviews…..

YOU’VE SEEN MY RATES AND PHOTOS…
JEEZ…..

Best of luck to us all!!
Xoxo ❤️
#BBWPersuasion

I met with Amanda in Commack for the 1st time this morning 10am. She has been reviewed a lot so i will add only a few things:
1. She is the BEST kisser i have ever had so if you are into GFE then you must meet her!!
2. BEST BBBBBBBBBBBBJ I have ever had + a nice surprise at the end!
3. She is a Pro 100% & needs to please, not just wants to. You can tell the difference!
4. Very wet and clean pussy and loves to share it!
5. we went overtime 15 minutes N/C. Very nice girl!
Yes, i will be seeing her again!!

$200 1/2 hour + 15 min extra N/C
I left her $220

I met with Amanda in Commack for the 1st time this morning 10am. She has been reviewed a lot so i will add only a few things:
1. She is the BEST kisser i have ever had so if you are into GFE then you must meet her!!
3. She is a Pro 100% & needs to please, not just wants to. You can tell the difference!

I left her $220
Such a pleasure to meet with you…It was the way you kissed me back I just knew I wanted to empty your balls good!!! Soo yummy….xoxo❤️

GOOD MORNING Y’ALL!!

I Just Want To Put It Out There That Sophia Belle Is NO LONGER An Acceptable Reference…..

She Has Been Gone For More Than Six Months And At This Point Y’all Are Just Throwing A Name Out Because Of Her Popularity In This Site…..

So When I Tell Y’all She’s Not A Valid Reference In The Future….There’s No Reason To Be Offended As It Is Said And Announced Today I Won’t Be Accepting That Reference…

Thanks So Much!
Xoxo❤️
#BBWPersuasion

I left her $220
Welcome to the Amanda fan club :)
She's one of the very best