All Sports. Current Players you think are Hall Of Famers.

You are right. It was an asshole Giant fan that was being a dick to Geselle that caused her to say that...
That from a Jets fan whose head coach says lots worse..... difference between fat Rex and that dumb blond is Rex speaks his shit into a microphone.

Really... You're going to chastise a Giants fan for spouting off in the moments after his team just won the Super Bowl. I've walked out of "Giants" Stadium after many a Jets games (some that they actually won) and have heard fifty times worse by those dickhead fans dressed in green.

That from a Jets fan whose head coach says lots worse..... difference between fat Rex and that dumb blond is Rex speaks his shit into a microphone.

Really... You're going to chastise a Giants fan for spouting off in the moments after his team just won the Super Bowl. I've walked out of "Giants" Stadium after many a Jets games (some that they actually won) and have heard fifty times worse by those dickhead fans dressed in green.
I know about a dozen Giants fans who told me they would have said the same thing to Giselle in that situation.

And since you mentioned Ryan, he told some Patriot fan "to go fuck yourself" when he said Bellichick owned him at halftime of a game that technically the outcome was still in doubt.

then should Niekro be in for his 300 wins?
Niekro also had longevity .... but he had a few great years and was a novelty with the knuckleball. He was a close call and so was Sutton who I don't think was ever considered a top tier pitcher.

CLOSE CALLS. You have to agree.

No to Palmiero and no to Sosa and no to McGwire, Bonds, Clemens.

Why are you comparing? I did not bring up the Jets. I was talking about " ONE " Giants fan... I am not saying that all of you guys are assholes...lol...

Last edited:

Its funny how you try to knock the Jets when it had nothing to do with what I said... I am not sitting here saying howw Lucky the Giants are. They should not have even been in the playoffs. They get lucky in San Fran... They should have lost the game if San Fran could have just handled a punt. And also, the Giants did not win the Superbowl... Pats, lost it... Pats catch one of those drops, game over..... Giants fumble the ball, Pats have 12 men on the field and the fumble does not count... I would say they got lucky.....

Rafael Palmeiro: 3020 Hits, 569 HR's

You're probably right about those stats being tainted, but what if they weren't. Palmeiro played about 20 years and was only named to 4 All-Star games. He was never considered a dominant player. I don't know any people who had to watch a game because he was playing (I certainly didn't). I don't know any people who took closer notice of a game because he was at bat (I certainly didn't).

My point is he should have been questionable even before the steroids, but baseball is so stat driven we often lose site of the player behind the numbers. Not many people think Bernie Williams is a Hall of Fame player (I don't), but I think he was a better player than Palmeiro was, but his "success" is now measured by his numbers, not who you look to when you need the big hit. (Disclaimer: Not a Yankee Fan, but Not a Yankee Hater)

Arod is one of those weird cases where he played better and more clutch during the years he wasn't using, so he mighta actually had better numbers without - he didn't NEED the juice to totally dominate like McGwire, Bonds, Sosa, etc
The problem with this (and the whole steroid era) is who truely knows when any of these players did or did not use them (or even if they are continueing to use them). We (at least I do) tend to give those who bit the bullet and admitted their use a little more tolerance than the die hard liers.

You're probably right about those stats being tainted, but what if they weren't. Palmeiro played about 20 years and was only named to 4 All-Star games. He was never considered a dominant player. I don't know any people who had to watch a game because he was playing (I certainly didn't). I don't know any people who took closer notice of a game because he was at bat (I certainly didn't).

My point is he should have been questionable even before the steroids, but baseball is so stat driven we often lose site of the player behind the numbers. Not many people think Bernie Williams is a Hall of Fame player (I don't), but I think he was a better player than Palmeiro was, but his "success" is now measured by his numbers, not who you look to when you need the big hit. (Disclaimer: Not a Yankee Fan, but Not a Yankee Hater)
I am a big bernie fan... He is not a hall of famer but a very very good player. But he was not better than Palmiero....