All Sports. Current Players you think are Hall Of Famers.

I read that Giselle was bad mouthing Brady's team mates while leaving the stadium and the WR's in particular for dropping passes. The team was not pleased and I don't think she flew with Brady and the team flight after the game. She thinks this is Brazilian soccer where it's taken way more seriously than NFL football.

With a body like that she can say what she wants!
I agree that Gizele reacted poorly after the game, however, I believe that much of the story has to be those fuck-ups taunting a player’s wife. That’s the sportsmanship we’ve grown to expect of New York fans.
Meanwhile Eli went to Disneyland to ride in the parade next to Mickey, in Goofy’s usual place.
No one could tell the difference, although it did revive the old gag of Mickey breaking up with Minnie.

Eli just inched closer to the HOF beating Brady twice in the Super Bowl and outplaying him in both games.
Eli did not play against Brady. in the game I tried to watch, Eli led his team to 13 points against one of the poorer defenses in the NFL, and another six points against literally no defense what-so-ever. Madonna could play defense better than some of those guys.
Whereas Brady led his team to 17 points against a virtual all-pro defensive unit consisting of Antrel Rolle, Jason Pierre-Paul, Justin Tuck, Osi Umenyiora, and as I was dozing off I may have seen Lawrence Taylor and Michael Strahan. Were Eli ever to face such a defense, there would be a large brown stain on the seat of his his pants which may or may not have been caused by being repeatedly knocked on his ass.
I cannot get excited about a sport where a “star” player performs in less than half the action. When Gizele walks down a runway they don’t bring in someone with a J-Lo ass to walk it back, maybe that’s why she earns twice as much as any of those part-time players. Gizele goes all the way, and both ways.

American football has gone downhill since Concrete Charlie Bednarik retired.
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Chuck_Bednarik

Were Eli ever to face such a defense, there would be a large brown stain on the seat of his his pants which may or may not have been caused by being repeatedly knocked on his ass.
[/url]
Someone obviously didn't see the Giants-49ers game two weeks ago. Taking credit away from Eli in this game, or anyone for that matter, is just sour grapes. Eli carried this team on his back for much of the season, and anyone who goes out of there way to knock him after he just won his second Super Bowl, only let's us know how little they know about football.

I read that Giselle was bad mouthing Brady's team mates while leaving the stadium and the WR's in particular for dropping passes. The team was not pleased and I don't think she flew with Brady and the team flight after the game. She thinks this is Brazilian soccer where it's taken way more seriously than NFL football.
Funny but she was right...

I agree that Gizele reacted poorly after the game, however, I believe that much of the story has to be those fuck-ups taunting a player’s wife. That’s the sportsmanship we’ve grown to expect of New York fans.
Meanwhile Eli went to Disneyland to ride in the parade next to Mickey, in Goofy’s usual place.
No one could tell the difference, although it did revive the old gag of Mickey breaking up with Minnie.
You are right. It was an asshole Giant fan that was being a dick to Geselle that caused her to say that...

Plain and simple facts, they took down Atlanta, Green Bay, San Fran, and New England one after another in the post season, many times also needing to beat the refs as well, cry all ya want but those are the facts aren't they?

Eli did not play against Brady. in the game I tried to watch, Eli led his team to 13 points against one of the poorer defenses in the NFL, and another six points against literally no defense what-so-ever. Madonna could play defense better than some of those guys.
Whereas Brady led his team to 17 points against a virtual all-pro defensive unit consisting of Antrel Rolle, Jason Pierre-Paul, Justin Tuck, Osi Umenyiora, and as I was dozing off I may have seen Lawrence Taylor and Michael Strahan. Were Eli ever to face such a defense, there would be a large brown stain on the seat of his his pants which may or may not have been caused by being repeatedly knocked on his ass.
I cannot get excited about a sport where a “star” player performs in less than half the action. When Gizele walks down a runway they don’t bring in someone with a J-Lo ass to walk it back, maybe that’s why she earns twice as much as any of those part-time players. Gizele goes all the way, and both ways.

American football has gone downhill since Concrete Charlie Bednarik retired.
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Chuck_Bednarik
Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

You are right. It was an asshole Giant fan that was being a dick to Geselle that caused her to say that...
LW, you should know better. It doesn't matter who started it. You never throw your team mates (or your Husband's team mates) under the Bus. If she can't take it, she shouldn't be there. All Players wives have to deal with this from time to time, but she acted like she was above this, how dare the pitiful common man address her in this matter. Tom Brady is one of the great QB's of all time, and Wes Welker, had a big part in creating that image, and Giselle should get off her high horse and understand that!

LW, you should know better. It doesn't matter who started it. You never throw your team mates (or your Husband's team mates) under the Bus. If she can't take it, she shouldn't be there. All Players wives have to deal with this from time to time, but she acted like she was above this, how dare the pitiful common man address her in this matter. Tom Brady is one of the great QB's of all time, and Wes Welker, had a big part in creating that image, and Giselle should get off her high horse and understand that!
I believe it started when someone told her "Eli owned Brady" right after the game as she was waiting for an elevator.

Tom Brady

This morning Tom fucked Gisele Bundchen, and tonight she’ll be giving him a blowjob.

How are you doing today ?
I once saw Eddie Murphy in a comedy club, and he said " you could have Miss Universe on your arm walking down the street, and you would check out this mediocre MILF and would say to yourself, great elbows!". LOL

I believe it started when someone told her "Eli owned Brady" right after the game as she was waiting for an elevator.
And she could have smiled and walked away, or she could have smiled and offered a one finger salute, or she could have smiled and said "Fuck off Asshole". All acceptable options. My point is that she did not have to point fingers of blame towards Brady's teammates. Brady wasn't perfect on Sunday and "HE" was part of the reason the Pats lost.

I once saw Eddie Murphy in a comedy club, and he said " you could have Miss Universe on your arm walking down the street, and you would check out this mediocre MILF and would say to yourself, great elbows!". LOL
Eddie Murphy allways had a keen insight into relationships. The word "HALF" will allways remain imprinted on my brain!!!