Adriana 631-275-2391 Huntington Latina current #631-417-6134

So, I know she's from Brazil.

I don't know how true it is, but I heard that a lot of Brazilian girls will do anal to preserve their vaginal virginity for when they get married. So, when they're growing up in their teens and want to fuck their boyfriends, they'll do anal instead.
More as a means of birth control for young unmarried. For birth control only 1/5 of women there use the pill and 1/10th of males use condoms.

So, I know she's from Brazil.

I don't know how true it is, but I heard that a lot of Brazilian girls will do anal to preserve their vaginal virginity for when they get married. So, when they're growing up in their teens and want to fuck their boyfriends, they'll do anal instead.
Alot of Brazilian girls actually enjoy anal but then again those are the ones you should be more careful with unfortunately.

Alot of Brazilian girls actually enjoy anal but then again those are the ones you should be more careful with unfortunately.
i would shit myself if the condom was to break during anal.
our milf teacher from Huntington off SA would take a good pounding in the ass and didn't mind if i came in her ass

Ah I remember her, the PTA anal shut of the year lol, she loved loads in her ass but just wouldn't ever shut up lol.
indeed a talker! its part of being a teacher, i noticed all these teachers just love to talk and talk.
she wasnt much into sucking dick but loved getting eaten out and taking it in the ass and pussy.

Saw this one last week. A little research brought me here to this thread.. New #:
631-417-6134. Frankly, neither the rates, service or her appearance have changed much based on earlier reviews. Very attractive, slightly older woman, with easy going attitude. Pics are a little better than in person, but an excellent figure. As described above, which is significant given that earlier reviews are dated.

There are rules, but there is also a menu . I did not opt for anything extra. Cheap but not horrible motel in Huntington. Apparently she was at the nice hotel in Melville that the Romanians use, but she git kicked out.

Started with gentle mutual touching, then an above par cbj. If I had ended with that, I would not have been upset, it was good. I would pay a substantial upgrade if cim was available, but it's not. Moved quickly thru Mish and doggie and done.

Will Def repeat, but the location is not near anywhere where I work or visit when in town.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw this one last week. A little research brought me here to this thread.. New #:
631-417-6134. Frankly, neither the rates, service or her appearance have changed much based on earlier reviews. Very attractive, slightly older woman, with easy going attitude. Pics are a little better than in person, but an excellent figure. As described above, which is significant given that earlier reviews are dated.

There are rules, but there is also a menu . I did not opt for anything extra. Cheap but not horrible motel in Huntington. Apparently she was at the nice hotel in Melville that the Romanians use, but she git kicked out.

Started with gentle mutual touching, then an above par cbj. If I had ended with that, I would not have been upset, it was good. I would pay a substantial upgrade if cim was available, but it's not. Moved quickly thru Mish and doggie and done.

Will Def repeat, but the location is not near anywhere where I work or visit when in town.
Whether or not the rates or services have changed we prefer you still list them in your review so people don't have to go digging for them in the thread.
So;
Damage?
Tip?
Services YOU received;
Bj, FS? Covered?
Where your jizz wound up?

Whether or not the rates or services have changed we prefer you still list them in your review so people don't have to go digging for them in the thread.
So;
Damage?
Tip?
Services YOU received;
Bj, FS? Covered?
Where your jizz wound up?
Sorry and noted.
$100 for SS. I received BJ, FS Mish and doggie all covered and it all went into the bag.