Adriana 631-275-2391 Huntington Latina current #631-417-6134

I was the first to review her but the first day i was going to see her she scared the shit out of me! i had shitty service in that area.
this happened the day before the review
so we had agreed to meet and i was afraid she was LE cuzz you just never know and i had shitty service plus i was using my burner with hotspot off my phone's shitty service and somehow text would go through very delayed then she called me in a shitty english i could barely hear her asking me what car i was in and i told her the description and bruhhh wtf! tell me how this woman takes a picture of my car from outside her door and texted it to me!! i was pissed wtf!
i look back from where the picture was taken from and there she is standing outside her door on a robe waving at me lol... this woman!
i was so scared that she was LE but proceeded to walk out towards her and she brought me inside and i explained to her that never has any provider taken a picture of my car and that i was not going to see her today because she could be LE and i wasn't paying for any illegal services, only would tip her for her time. (we started to speak spanish and all went much better then)
she assured me she wasn't LE and i asked her if i could touch her tits and rub her pussy and she let me and i let her grab my cock as well but i told her just in case i would be back tomorrow because she scared the shit out me!
she apologized and i bounced till the following when i saw her....
I had a similar encounter the first time I saw her when she was in Commack, got there let her know I was there, she asked me what type of car I was driving, then called me and I heard her accent so I asked if she spoke Spanish, gave me the room number, door was open, I was out 30 min later just thinking what an amazing time I just had with her. Specially after having adventure there with no reviews anywhere from her, and thinking how smooth and prompt the conversation was going. Couple days later @nate1 you had reviewed her hahaha. Amazing find I’ve got to say.

G

Gsx98

So after all the hype decided to check her out. It’s so weird how she just has the door open when you get and when you leave the door stays wide open lol. I decided to go SS and the time went super fast, she a bit aggressive and all she does and always has her hands doing something like as if she can’t stay still. I didn’t like that she was super skinny for my liking, felt like I was going to break her legs during missionary, at the end I couldn’t bust a nut and she goes I should’ve paid for longer if I knew I don’t come that easily. She offered to give me a hand job to help me finished and I said no no I’m good. She helped me cleaned up and off I was still horny and now looking for a backup plan, luckily I was like 5 mins away from the Colombians at Huntington…..

I know it has nothing to do with Adrianna but,, there's going to be a influx of chics from Venezuela granted political asylum that are currently arriving to NY in those busses. I just say this because I know the Huntington spot mostly always has girls from Venezuela and sometimes Colombia.

Anyone have luck with the 2 phone numbers provided, I called and texted both. No response
I reach out this number and I got a response from Sarah Adrianna's friend, she told me that she'll be back after the winter.
So I schedule a session with her, sent me some pictures(I requested) accurate pics.
Sarah greeting me at the door with a sexy lingerie she is around 5' 5ish decent face(early 40s probably)with big butt and boos(probably Ds with big areolas), she is Czech/ Spanish mix... not latina. Check the bathroom and everything was clean same as the apartment, give her the donation 150(hh) we take off the cloths and went to bussines, cover BJ for a couple min. Really good suction and eyes contact.Switch to 69 she said it would be an extra 50 dollars if I want FIV or Kiss her, she has a lot of extras.
After a good 10 min. She puts some lube and request for reverse cowgirl and what a great view of that big ass ging up and down!! Flip her into doggy and finished in mish. We wen over 30 min allmost 45 but she is not a time watcher, she is really nice and like to talk. We chat for another 10 min before I leave.
Definitely see her again before she go back to Spain( December 10th)

I reach out this number and I got a response from Sarah Adrianna's friend, she told me that she'll be back after the winter.
So I schedule a session with her, sent me some pictures(I requested) accurate pics.
Sarah greeting me at the door with a sexy lingerie she is around 5' 5ish decent face(early 40s probably)with big butt and boos(probably Ds with big areolas), she is Czech/ Spanish mix... not latina. Check the bathroom and everything was clean same as the apartment, give her the donation 150(hh) we take off the cloths and went to bussines, cover BJ for a couple min. Really good suction and eyes contact.Switch to 69 she said it would be an extra 50 dollars if I want FIV or Kiss her, she has a lot of extras.
After a good 10 min. She puts some lube and request for reverse cowgirl and what a great view of that big ass ging up and down!! Flip her into doggy and finished in mish. We wen over 30 min allmost 45 but she is not a time watcher, she is really nice and like to talk. We chat for another 10 min before I leave.
Definitely see her again before she go back to Spain( December 10th)
Any signs of handler?

Mods Notaure if you guys want to add to this current thread or create a new one, but looks like Sara is using Adriana’s number like mentioned above.

So her last Friday around noon texted her that I was in the area told me to let her know when I was 10 minutes out and then when I arrived outside. Opens door and I see her in black lingerie about 5’5”, late 30s or early 40s not skinny like Adriana or super fit like Natalia, just a little more thick than Natalia in the right places. Room super clean, wash my hands, start undressing, give her the donation opted for ss,DATY,BBBJ.

Lay in bed and she starts a nice BBBJ, got me going pretty fast, guy and eye contact and right amount of suction, like the fact that she wasn’t using her hands at one point, just sucking it. Told her I wanted to return the favor so she then lays and spreads her legs and reveals her beautiful,fat, shaved kitty and I just dive in. Not sure If she was faking it but she was moaning while I played with her tits and at times holding me hostage clamping me closer with her legs.

She was definitely wet after, didn’t need any lube, puts on the cover with her mouth, and starts an enthusiastic CG, after I while I told her I wanted 69, then have me finish with a handjob. Helps me get clean up, we chat for couple of minutes about how she’s studying for marketing and sales, mentioned she would only be here until 2nd week of December.

Overall great time with this beauty, looks like there is a 4th friend that works as well didn’t ask for her name or if she was working at the time. I’ve seen 3 of them so far Adriana, Natalia(pandora) and Sara. I want to have another go with Natalia before she leaves.

$200- SS,DATY,BBBJ every extra is $50, she might be the only offering GFE. Not a clock watcher, aims to please, does not rush.

Note- not sure if they all agree to same or different prices for extra, because in the past $200 would get me HR including same extras with adriana and Natalia YMWV thought.

I had seen Adriana some months ago, She was standing in the door of Isabella--Isabella talking . Isabella has a UTI and isout of action for afew days. At least i gotto see Isabella, She is short and cute- Definitely will do before i leave the country this weekend.

I decided a new tactic- the negotiation many times kills the mood so i just dumped a bunch of money on Isabella's table and she said is that all for me?
I said no lets just see what i need to pay you. We were conversing in Spanish. Although growing up on long island I have been with so many chicas in the Caribe and s. America. I am now fluent. Much nicer than a pimsler course.

Ok so much for the rambling. Adriana is tall and slender with nice boobs B-C nice ass great proportions.She remembered me and what I liked from my last visit a few months ago, I had some surgery and for some reason I am not getting as hard or come as often. Usually i do a chica every other day. So 2 days ago i stoppped all the meds that were new from my surgery and today I awoke with boner that could open a tin can.

Off came the clothes and she started a nice BBBJ, for some reson i was thinking of my favorite BJ queen and the come was not getting into the pipe. We tried CG still nothing. My surgery was on my back and CG put weight on the fusion even after 6 months, I wasn't enjoying it.
She is sweet, intelligent and has some great moves but not today.
I She was upset and took a little less$$ than she normally gets.she took 120 instead of 160 I said i will be back-----to see Isabella--

Her body and performance I would rate at 8. I like her a lot just not today.
I then had a choice of my old standby in Farmingdale, or someone listed in Melville on another advertisers site.
I wrote them and asked for the prices and I also asked for a real photo--I said not real I leave. Off to Melville.

I saw Adriana today. It was her last day until she returns in July.

Shot her a text and she responded back with donations . 100 ss 150hh and 50 extra for bbj.

Got to a motel in Huntington and she opened the door with a robe. She dropped the robe and got naked and i decided to do the half with bbj.

She is great at bbj. She sucked my dick for 20 minutes with a lot of spit and great suction. No cim unforunately.

Can’t wait til she returns. Great personality and performance for the price

She

I met with her today. She is a beautiful woman. I did a ss for $100 everything was covered. Very nice covered bj and then the main event.
We started missionary off the edge of the bed and then doggy. She felt great. I was very dehydrated and had a stressful few weeks. I was hard as a rock but couldn't finish. She wasn't rushing me at all. After sweating my ass off and both of us getting very hot and steamy she used her hand to finish. It felt awesome. I wish I could see her before she leaves on Monday. I will definitely see her when she comes back in late August.

I met with her today. She is a beautiful woman. I did a ss for $100 everything was covered. Very nice covered bj and then the main event.
We started missionary off the edge of the bed and then doggy. She felt great. I was very dehydrated and had a stressful few weeks. I was hard as a rock but couldn't finish. She wasn't rushing me at all. After sweating my ass off and both of us getting very hot and steamy she used her hand to finish. It felt awesome. I wish I could see her before she leaves on Monday. I will definitely see her when she comes back in late August.
Question: when she gave you a hj, did she let you cum on her, or was it a hj with the condom? I ask because I do enjoy masterbating with a live model.

Question: when she gave you a hj, did she let you cum on her, or was it a hj with the condom? I ask because I do enjoy masterbating with a live model.
her and her friend sarah both have a menu on many extras and her friend mentions finish on boobs and does anal so this one may also.
ask her it, shoot your shot.