Adriana 631-275-2391 Huntington Latina current #631-417-6134

texted her and got rates, ss 100 and hh 150 plus...
extra 40 for bbj or daty
could've sworn the pics were fake but she sent me a real pic and i was wrong.
they're real pics but she looks much younger in her pics, she is probably around early 40's but she looks very youthful.
her body is great! she is a spinner with nice tits which she lets you squeeze them harder then usual providers.
i got cbj which was good lots of eye contact with dt very enthusiastic and good suction.
she has a small pink pussy i like with decent grip we did mish first and she lets you fuck her as hard as you want no complaints, onto lazy doggy with pillow underneath, great view of her pink kitty and her small pink asshole took a decent punding like a champ.
standing doggy to finish.
overall not bad at all
european from spain, her english is a bit crappy so we spoke spanish instead

billyS

Reign of Terror
i mean i just try to contribute solid good info, i think flaws are just normal and moderating is part of all this. thanks mods
It's all good @nate1 , we appreciate the information.

We also appreciate you answering the questions without getting all pissy like some guys.

And also for understanding that as mods we need to encourage guys to flesh out their reviews with certain basic facts to make it easier for others to know what to expect.

Bottom line, thanks for contributing.

It's all good @nate1 , we appreciate the information.

We also appreciate you answering the questions without getting all pissy like some guys.

And also for understanding that as mods we need to encourage guys to flesh out their reviews with certain basic facts to make it easier for others to know what to expect.

Bottom line, thanks for contributing.
thanks!

i mean i just try to contribute solid good info, i think flaws are just normal and moderating is part of all this. thanks mods
Nice review nate1.
Yeah, flaws in reviews are normal (sometimes some posters apparently are more normal than others) but the thing is that the moderators actually have real lives were they need to make a living and time to fix flaws is a drain.

That said a good post with flaws is better than no post at all, IMHO, (as said by someone like me who doesn't have to spend the time fixing them as I'm not a moderator).

Nice review nate1.
Yeah, flaws in reviews are normal (sometimes some posters apparently are more normal than others) but the thing is that the moderators actually have real lives were they need to make a living and time to fix flaws is a drain.

That said a good post with flaws is better than no post at all, IMHO, (as said by someone like me who doesn't have to spend the time fixing them as I'm not a moderator).
thanks,
btw she said she'll be around in LI for another 2 or 3 weeks b/c of her tourist visa

After Nate’s review I had to take a stab. I like the little ones.

Everything Nate posted is 100% on point. Thank You Nate.

Age wise I’d guess mid 40’s which is fine because of her sick body. Very slim and tone with nice man made C’s. And who doesn’t like a chick in her 40’s that keeps her shit together

Again Nate was on point with the language. I don’t speak Spanish but if you speak slow she understands.

Rates are right as well. Asked for the hour and she said only quickie and half hour.

Only thing I can complain about is she does not hide. When I let her know I was there she sent the room number and basically stood in the door in a robe waiting for me. When I was leaving she left the door open. I’m guessing airing out the place or what have you. Don’t get me wrong I like that she was airing the place out. Just found it weird but I think in Spain this is a accepted trade.

Any way down to the action. I actually counted the money twice and I still gave her a extra 20. While I was getting undressed she was handling her funds and she turned to me and said you are wrong and you gave me to much. I turned to her and said you seen me count it twice and I still gave you the wrong amount so just keep it and that set the tone. I was happy with her honesty and her happy with a free 20 spot.

When I was undressed she called me to the end of the bed and squatted at the end of the bed and started a very enthusiastic CBJ. She went at it like a champ like that and then asked if I wanted to lay down so I did. She got the lube out and continued with the CBJ while she rub lube on the berries. Never had that done and found it to be pretty fucking cool.

She stopped and said when your ready to fuck let me know. Found that to be nice as well. Let her go for a bit then said I want to fuck. She said let’s start like this she got some pillows and went to the foot of the bed again and place the pillows down on for on her back for standing missionary. Again Nate was on point her pink parts are so tiny and good looking no meat curtains or roids. Not a mark or pimple noting. Went that way for a bit and she asked if I want to change positions and we did a bunch more. She rode, K9, regular missionary, lazy doggie, I don’t know what to call it her on her side and me plowing from behind.

She was very vocal and had a hand always busy. Weather she was rubbing her tits, her clit, rubbing my nips or reaching around to play with the twins. She’s pretty cool, this is your pussy or those are your tits you do what you want with them. She knows what to say and seemed to enjoy it.

A very good time just like with Amanda or any other stand up provider.

Probably went over the time by ten minutes and she was cool she said your handsome and not all fat and very polite. I try to be there is no reason to be a dick or aggressive especially when there doing what you want and more.

After I popped in the bag I rolled over and she said stay put as you just worked very hard. She jumped up and stayed to clean me up with wipes. Nice touch.

Wish all in counters where like this. She is till almost the end of the month with a return trip in November. She said after that it’s to cold for her.

If your looking for a good time with a skinny spinner type rocking C’s with a good turd cutter and pretty pink parts she’s your gal.

100 quickie
150 for the half
40 for BBJ
40 for dining at the Y

Also she smelt like shampoo and soap, breath was good and the room was clean including the bathroom.

When I was just about to walk out she started to run the shower for a rinse I’m guessing. Still never seen the door close while driving out. To me that just adds to it.

Be safe gents and enjoy the holiday weekend!

billyS

Reign of Terror
After Nate’s review I had to take a stab. I like the little ones.

Everything Nate posted is 100% on point. Thank You Nate.

Age wise I’d guess mid 40’s which is fine because of her sick body. Very slim and tone with nice man made C’s. And who doesn’t like a chick in her 40’s that keeps her shit together

Again Nate was on point with the language. I don’t speak Spanish but if you speak slow she understands.

Rates are right as well. Asked for the hour and she said only quickie and half hour.

Only thing I can complain about is she does not hide. When I let her know I was there she sent the room number and basically stood in the door in a robe waiting for me. When I was leaving she left the door open. I’m guessing airing out the place or what have you. Don’t get me wrong I like that she was airing the place out. Just found it weird but I think in Spain this is a accepted trade.

Any way down to the action. I actually counted the money twice and I still gave her a extra 20. While I was getting undressed she was handling her funds and she turned to me and said you are wrong and you gave me to much. I turned to her and said you seen me count it twice and I still gave you the wrong amount so just keep it and that set the tone. I was happy with her honesty and her happy with a free 20 spot.

When I was undressed she called me to the end of the bed and squatted at the end of the bed and started a very enthusiastic CBJ. She went at it like a champ like that and then asked if I wanted to lay down so I did. She got the lube out and continued with the CBJ while she rub lube on the berries. Never had that done and found it to be pretty fucking cool.

She stopped and said when your ready to fuck let me know. Found that to be nice as well. Let her go for a bit then said I want to fuck. She said let’s start like this she got some pillows and went to the foot of the bed again and place the pillows down on for on her back for standing missionary. Again Nate was on point her pink parts are so tiny and good looking no meat curtains or roids. Not a mark or pimple noting. Went that way for a bit and she asked if I want to change positions and we did a bunch more. She rode, K9, regular missionary, lazy doggie, I don’t know what to call it her on her side and me plowing from behind.

She was very vocal and had a hand always busy. Weather she was rubbing her tits, her clit, rubbing my nips or reaching around to play with the twins. She’s pretty cool, this is your pussy or those are your tits you do what you want with them. She knows what to say and seemed to enjoy it.

A very good time just like with Amanda or any other stand up provider.

Probably went over the time by ten minutes and she was cool she said your handsome and not all fat and very polite. I try to be there is no reason to be a dick or aggressive especially when there doing what you want and more.

After I popped in the bag I rolled over and she said stay put as you just worked very hard. She jumped up and stayed to clean me up with wipes. Nice touch.

Wish all in counters where like this. She is till almost the end of the month with a return trip in November. She said after that it’s to cold for her.

If your looking for a good time with a skinny spinner type rocking C’s with a good turd cutter and pretty pink parts she’s your gal.

100 quickie
150 for the half
40 for BBJ
40 for dining at the Y

Also she smelt like shampoo and soap, breath was good and the room was clean including the bathroom.

When I was just about to walk out she started to run the shower for a rinse I’m guessing. Still never seen the door close while driving out. To me that just adds to it.

Be safe gents and enjoy the holiday weekend!
Nice review, thanks for contributing.

She sounds like a winner, a respite from the druggie white girls and pimped out blacks and Latinas.

From the physical description and her behavior she sounds a lot like Valerie who used to work at Sanford. The part about starting to run the shower as soon as your done is something very common with the girls from South America.

I went over there this weekend. Very responsive on text. I did notice that English isn't her first language but I didn't run into any translation issues. One thing I did notice that wasn't mentioned is she doesn't want to see any black dudes.

I walked in, gave her the money and she dropped her robe. She was butt naked under there, which was nice to see. Used the bathroom, which was immaculate. She is in amazing shape, probably 15% body fat. A true spinner with perfect tits(probably fake but very fun to play with). Rates mentioned above are correct. I didn't pay extra for daty but was seriously considering uncovered bj. Those lips are something else.

She was very accommodating, friendly, and just had a great attitude in general. Her lips are huge, which made for a very passionate cbj. She was smacking the head of my cock against her lips, spitting on it, only to suck it back up. She was really into it. I should have just let her me blow me for the whole 15 minutes. After a while she jumped on the bed and said to me "now fuck me", which was hot.

We went through a couple of positions and it was very enjoyable. Not sure if she was into it or just putting on a show, but there were a lot of moans. Towards the end, I had some performance anxiety issues and went soft. She spent the last couple of minutes giving me a super duper uncovered handjob complete with spitting and astroglide. I didn't finish but she did offer me a chance to run out and grab another 50 to extend the session... I leave my wallet in the car so I don't extend sessions. Lol

She said she's here for another three weeks. Huntington is a bit of a ride for me but you better believe I'm going back out there.

Saw her late last week. She really wasn’t what I was looking for. But I was running out of options. Threw her a text and she replied immediately. I was a little taken back. Shes not the sharpest tool in the shed. She throws out prices and additional pics (from the same set that she advertises with) without warning.

I told her I wanted the HH for 150. She immediately sends the address. I pull up and text her that I was there. She immediately sends the room number. I was a little freaked out. This was going way to easy. Was thinking it’s a trap. I cautiously start walking towards her room and she’s standing right in the doorway with the door open. I nod my head acknowledging her and she waves me in like a plane landing at JFK.

Her face is aged but ok. And even though I love thick girls, her little spinner body was almost flawless. She reminds me a little bit like Brandy from Westbury. A stunning beauty that’s aged over the years.

We exchanged funds and she dropped her robe and led me to the bed. She helped me undress . It was a little awkward. She undid my belt and shirt. , I finished taking the rest off.

Her CBJ was great. Lots of eye contact. Great suction. I was pent up and she got me rock fucking hard. I said I was ready and she said “ok we fuck”. She’s so straight forward, it’s funny. We went immediately into mish and that pussy is cute . It’s small , pink and fucking tight. It was like the hottest scene watching my cock slide in and out of her little body.

If I didn’t pace myself, I would’ve came immediately. So I did a lot of slow passionate grinding. Pulling out and sucking on her perfect fake tits. She moans a lot. It’s sounds good, but you know she’s faking it. After 5-6 minutes, I erupted in the bag while inside of her. She quivered a little and asked “you like??”.

Yes I like!! Went to the bathroom and pulled the cover off with toilet paper. Threw it in the toilet. Washed my hands. She had wipes . I used a few.

She gave me a hug. Asked “you come back?” I said “sure ok” . But you guys know I’m not. I never go back.

Face - 6
Body - 9
Attitude - 9
Performance - 9
Price - 8

Overall - a solid 8 - 8.5 Well worth the $150.
You’re welcome…..

Texted her to try and set something up, she said after a certain time she's not available but her friend is, and sent me two faceless pics. Anyone else see the friend?