Aces-High365 917-216-3883 Reviews & Discussion

Finally made it to see Iris @ Aces High

Summary:
Face: Beautiful, model like Korean girl
Body: Tall, slim, fit. Nice MMs with a nice back, not flat at all.
Time: Excellent, very GF like, non rushed,
Acts: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, CIM, MSOG
Hr 340
Recommend Definitely!

Happy with my choice as soon as she opened the door. Iris is tall, with a fit body, and soft tan skin. Pics on site are pretty accurate, especially the one with the red and white bikini. Beautiful face. Her style is very GF like slow, soft, not super aggressive. DFK is excellent, as is her RJ. Worth the trip just for that alone. DATY, FIV was delicious! Shaved, smelled and tasted great, very tight. She was pretty vocal when she "came". I think she was just humoring me. But still very enjoyable. Bbbj was just like DFK and RJ. LIke I mentioned slow and soft, doesn't try to just get it over with. The site of this beautiful girl giving head and rj is almost too much! 1st round CIM, till done. She asked if I wanted a massage or just keep going. I chose massage to recoup. It was good and thorough. Back to some more bbbj, 69, cover on, RCG, ACG, Mish. I can't usually finish covered up, but it was still visually pleasing. She is super sexy.
I really liked that at no point did she rush or draw anything out, ie shower, massage. In fact I had to rush the end a bit to catch a train. I really hope she didn't think it was a personal thing. Iris also speaks perfect English so communication and conversation was a plus. I would recommend 100%.

Got hooked up by Kim and went to see Nat...errr I mean Emma. 240hh. If you know "Emma, and I do, she gives the ultimate IMO Asian sloppy hot experience. and I could only last 30minutes with her.
Shes attractive, not a slim model but pretty face natural Dds and shes in great shape since I saw her last about 2 years ago.
So the menu...shower first, dfk and bbbj. Then in the room she has her way with me...love a take charge gal. Rimmed me, bbbj, tilt fuk, bbbj then covered up for mish doggy. Consummated with her ps style bbbjcim.

Iris
1 hour, $340.

This is merely a placeholder— I have plenty more to say and will in future reviews; I plan to repeat and soon.

First, what a pleasure seeing and doing business with Booker K (booker and mms). I was a regular at a place she oversaw and hadn’t seen her in a couple of years. What I appreciated most of her many good qualities was that her recommendations were spot on (especially her recommendations for doubles). Many of my reviews on this board are ‘Kim picks’. In Kim I trust, ergo Iris was no dud.

Iris is, as others have described, tall and good-looking, mm Cs, and a very nice ass. There’s a photo on the website, face blurred, with her back somewhat to camera — that’s probably not her. Nevertheless no complaints lookswise.

As i implied, the session was very good, dfk, daty, bbbj, rj, msog. Did not go for cim, though understand that’s on the menu, or dato, which I usually enjoy. With me at least, she was more girlfriend and less slutty than my usual. She’s good at kissing and being fucked. As I said above, more to come.

EMMA $340/Hour

I've been reading this thread and saw that Kim was running this joint so I thought it'd be good to book a Saturday night here as Ive hadn't seen Kim since AL shut down. Also its in my neighbor hood. I asked Kim by text if Emma is bald and will she rim. Answer was yes so I booked her. It was nice staying in my area. I grabbed 100MG of V and 50MG of THC Gummies and walked a few blocks towards the place. I pass a bar on 34th street called the Longhorn which I've passed a million times but decided to go in tonight.I sit at the bar with my Makers and coke and this girl sits next to me. About 27 yrs old pretty blond. I strike up a convo and she tells me she's waiting on a guy she's never met who she found own Match.com. So I tell her about seeking arrangements a site I use to find girls like her who are willing to have sex with me in exchange for money I give them. She looks at me like I'm a fucking scumbag dirty old man. ( which I am of coarse ). Her date came so I left and on to ACES HIGH.

I arrive higher than a kite as the edibles kicked in. Kim takes me to Emma and I'm thanking god her tits are huge and real. We head to shower and I tells her I just want a stand up. ( fuck the TS , I dont know why you fucking guys waste time on it) . She goes for the preview blow job but I tell her lets go to room. Once in the room Emma proceeds to breast feed me. Hold each breast up to my mouth as I suck like a goddamn baby. After I have my fill she kneels on floor as I get on all 4's on the bed. I tell her to iick my ass and balls. Her thick tongue circled my asshole and up and down. Then she sticks her tongue in deep. Then she does the long swipes from my ass to balls to shaft to sucking head and back again. The way I was positioned just made this one of my all time great rim jobs. ( and I do know my rim jobs)

Decide I need to fuck her doggy. She suits me up and lays on bed looking into mirror . I can see her face and tits. Did about 20 good pumps and blew a great load.. I tell her I want 3 pops. I had 30 min to go. I tell her to suck my dick and lick my balls. Her suction was so good I told her to just keep sucking. Blew a fierce number 2 load into her mouth and she swallows it. Now its 10 in left so I tell her lets do number 3 . I told her to finger my ass as I jerk off. She puts condom on her finger and fucks my ass good. I pump away. I tell to lick and she does. Now she licks my nipples and number three comes out.

I leave and thank Kim.. As I walk home I reflect on the blow job. About how she varied suction levels and how she massaged the sides of my dick head with her thick tongue as she sucks. And I'm thinking the blow job felt like the BJ I use to get from another girl a few years ago. Theres only one girl who can do this. Then it hit me... I just got my dick sucked by the great Natasha from the old MAGFE.
Yes Emma is Natasha.
50mg? Damn, 20mg and I start to see God lol

Tiger

I saw the pics on the Booker K site and was very intrigued and made a reservation. First time at this location. It’s nice. Not as big as the other places. But clean and quiet.

I see Kim and then she hands me off to Tiger – Chinese, 40, curvy MILF body, enhanced Ds, fully shaved, light tan, long hair, 5’-5”.

We head to the room, get undressed, back to the TS for a quick standing shower with a BBBJ preview. Quick dry off, back to the room, onto the bed face up and more BBBJ. I am fully loaded and am going to pop, so I ask her to hop on. We do some LFK. I then take over and run through mish and K9 and finish with a BBBJCIM. I wipe down with some alcohol and then ask for another shower.

Back to the TS for a rinse off. Back to the room to dry off and Tiger helps me get dressed. She is very pleasant, good attitude, and fun to be with.

I say good bye to her and then talk to Kim while I put on my shoes. She tells me it’s Shirley from PH. Well, I never saw her and I was hoping to, so my timing was good.

Tiger - Fka Shirley @ PH/GGR and Cherry @ BG

220/HH. Recommend.

Cici 340H (TOFTT)

Physical 7/10. Chinese. Bra photo real with heavy filter; if other photos are her, face filters would be at 100%, but the body shape is similar - she’s not as skinny. About 4’11” busty type, not quite chubby but some meat on the bones. Smooth hairless skin - that of a 20 year old. Face had some work done - not conventionally beautiful but some Americans might like. Belly might have gotten lipo or lot of lost weight - her skin folds over. Estimates: late 30s/early-mid 40s, 34D natural and firm, 135lb, ample but not thicc butt. Just-past-shoulder straight black hair. Stubble on kitty.

Service 4/10. Acronyms: Short DFK, Short DATY, CFS, BBBJ+HJ CIM, no FIV. Technique lazy and lackluster; she has the experience but no motivation. DFK ticks a box - quickly turns away after a few seconds. DATY ticks a box - had a minute before pulling away. CFS I did all the work, but she wanted and took a jackhammer of a pounding. BBBJ was average or slightly above average, not much suction but good BLS; round 1 BBBJ and HJ til CIM. Round 2 was supposed to be allowed but she kept making excuses, ended up HJ for it instead. Kept saying she was tired and that I lasted too long in round 1.

Location 7/10: place was clean; slippers supplied. No TS - they had a barber backwash chair instead. Cici told me it’s never used - though I know some places actually have a routine with it, so YMMV.

Attitude: 4/10: from minute one she gave the impression she wants to just tick boxes and pass time. No kiss at the door, no touching anything before running to shower. Every step of the way she had her routine to waste time and wasn’t happy when I pushed towards main event.

Overall 5/10

Would I recommend? Not for any reason I might care about. Maybe if you’re extremely into natural D’s, but she’s good at angling them away. Or if you usually finish in two min, as that’s what she told me was her client average.

Would I repeat? No - there’s hotter girls with same service and better service on equally hot providers at same tier. To me most of the competition at this tier is both hotter (her D’s are a rare treat though) and provides better service.

Unabridged details:

Arrived, greeted by Kim, who led me to the room. Cici was already inside, so after a short greeting she helped me undress. Went for a peck but she said “not yet, lipstick”. Hmm.. she wanted to rush to shower “in case another girl takes it”.

Ok. In the shower, no action at all. Went for a DFK after mouthwash; lasted about 2 seconds. Groping was difficult as she kept turning/bending/angling. Fine, back to room.

At this point I was ready to fold, but remembered Kim’s never failed me before. So I soldiered on and made my donation, hoping at this point Cici was a main event kind of girl. Immediately she tried to tell me to face down; but I didn’t want to risk wasting more time, so I told her to get on with the show as I wanted 2x.

So she reluctantly started BBBJ - technique was decent actually, just no suction. Two minutes in she angles her bum towards me - I know what’s up, motion her for 69. Turns out it was DATY while she HJ and slurps with her mouth barely on it. I asked about FIV, denied. She stopped this after another minute, saying she’s sensitive. I tried to kiss her D’s, angled away, to kiss her, angled away - told her to get the bag instead.

I had brought my own 001s and instructed her to use it, but in one slick motion she grabbed her own (already in an unwrapped stack) and slipped it on. WTF - I didn’t consent to this and specifically told her at the beginning I don’t want anything not in a packet. Not sure why she didn’t like 001s but it seems like that’s her boundary so I acquiesced - just wish this was communicated up front rather than snuck on my junior.

So, suit on, I put her on her back. And started in mish. She kept telling me to go harder and harder. Roger Wilco - big deep powerful thrusts from push-up position. Five minutes in it looks like she popped, so I gave it a quick pause, she quickly signaled me to continue. Same position, harder and faster now. Few minutes later she popped again. I lowered myself on top of her and tried to kiss - nips, neck, lips; all were allowed but quickly pulled away. Fine, from there I started rhythmic thrusting in low mish. Deep moans from her for a few minutes until I got tired and told her to CG. Before she even got on she said I wore her out, so from CG she gyrated a bit, but gave up after a minute and offered more BBBJ/HJ. I let her go a while before HJ into CIM. Round 1 done. Didn’t even get to my favorite doggy position.

I had her massage my legs while we chatted. With 20 min left I asked for round 2. She kept making excuses even as I insisted. I didn’t press further after a back and forth, just let her BBBJ, then HJ the remainder of the time, no pop. Ten minutes left on clock, into the shower we went, and cleaned off then back into room to get dressed and exit.

Tips: bring your watch - the clock in the room is fast 5-10 min. Watch out for the soap in shower if you have SO - mildly scented I think.

pokler

Power Bottom
Cici 340H (TOFTT)

Physical 7/10. Chinese. Bra photo real with heavy filter; if other photos are her, face filters would be at 100%, but the body shape is similar - she’s not as skinny. About 4’11” busty type, not quite chubby but some meat on the bones. Smooth hairless skin - that of a 20 year old. Face had some work done - not conventionally beautiful but some Americans might like. Belly might have gotten lipo or lot of lost weight - her skin folds over. Estimates: late 30s/early-mid 40s, 34D natural and firm, 135lb, ample but not thicc butt. Just-past-shoulder straight black hair. Stubble on kitty.

Service 4/10. Acronyms: Short DFK, Short DATY, CFS, BBBJ+HJ CIM, no FIV. Technique lazy and lackluster; she has the experience but no motivation. DFK ticks a box - quickly turns away after a few seconds. DATY ticks a box - had a minute before pulling away. CFS I did all the work, but she wanted and took a jackhammer of a pounding. BBBJ was average or slightly above average, not much suction but good BLS; round 1 BBBJ and HJ til CIM. Round 2 was supposed to be allowed but she kept making excuses, ended up HJ for it instead. Kept saying she was tired and that I lasted too long in round 1.

Location 7/10: place was clean; slippers supplied. No TS - they had a barber backwash chair instead. Cici told me it’s never used - though I know some places actually have a routine with it, so YMMV.

Attitude: 4/10: from minute one she gave the impression she wants to just tick boxes and pass time. No kiss at the door, no touching anything before running to shower. Every step of the way she had her routine to waste time and wasn’t happy when I pushed towards main event.

Overall 5/10

Would I recommend? Not for any reason I might care about. Maybe if you’re extremely into natural D’s, but she’s good at angling them away. Or if you usually finish in two min, as that’s what she told me was her client average.

Would I repeat? No - there’s hotter girls with same service and better service on equally hot providers at same tier. To me most of the competition at this tier is both hotter (her D’s are a rare treat though) and provides better service.

Unabridged details:

Arrived, greeted by Kim, who led me to the room. Cici was already inside, so after a short greeting she helped me undress. Went for a peck but she said “not yet, lipstick”. Hmm.. she wanted to rush to shower “in case another girl takes it”.

Ok. In the shower, no action at all. Went for a DFK after mouthwash; lasted about 2 seconds. Groping was difficult as she kept turning/bending/angling. Fine, back to room.

At this point I was ready to fold, but remembered Kim’s never failed me before. So I soldiered on and made my donation, hoping at this point Cici was a main event kind of girl. Immediately she tried to tell me to face down; but I didn’t want to risk wasting more time, so I told her to get on with the show as I wanted 2x.

So she reluctantly started BBBJ - technique was decent actually, just no suction. Two minutes in she angles her bum towards me - I know what’s up, motion her for 69. Turns out it was DATY while she HJ and slurps with her mouth barely on it. I asked about FIV, denied. She stopped this after another minute, saying she’s sensitive. I tried to kiss her D’s, angled away, to kiss her, angled away - told her to get the bag instead.

I had brought my own 001s and instructed her to use it, but in one slick motion she grabbed her own (already in an unwrapped stack) and slipped it on. WTF - I didn’t consent to this and specifically told her at the beginning I don’t want anything not in a packet. Not sure why she didn’t like 001s but it seems like that’s her boundary so I acquiesced - just wish this was communicated up front rather than snuck on my junior.

So, suit on, I put her on her back. And started in mish. She kept telling me to go harder and harder. Roger Wilco - big deep powerful thrusts from push-up position. Five minutes in it looks like she popped, so I gave it a quick pause, she quickly signaled me to continue. Same position, harder and faster now. Few minutes later she popped again. I lowered myself on top of her and tried to kiss - nips, neck, lips; all were allowed but quickly pulled away. Fine, from there I started rhythmic thrusting in low mish. Deep moans from her for a few minutes until I got tired and told her to CG. Before she even got on she said I wore her out, so from CG she gyrated a bit, but gave up after a minute and offered more BBBJ/HJ. I let her go a while before HJ into CIM. Round 1 done. Didn’t even get to my favorite doggy position.

I had her massage my legs while we chatted. With 20 min left I asked for round 2. She kept making excuses even as I insisted. I didn’t press further after a back and forth, just let her BBBJ, then HJ the remainder of the time, no pop. Ten minutes left on clock, into the shower we went, and cleaned off then back into room to get dressed and exit.

Tips: bring your watch - the clock in the room is fast 5-10 min. Watch out for the soap in shower if you have SO - mildly scented I think.

This is a great review. Wish you'd do more of them. Sorry for the poor experience with all her pull aways. She won't last long with Kim .

Aki (aka Aya from jpk) - 260/hhr SS, DFK, LFK, BBJ, CFS

Tldr: great experience with an ABG-esc cutie having a slight SoCal accent and reminded me what intimacy should feel like.

After my last lackluster experience I needed a save or would have to have taken a reprieve from the hobby. Finding out ACES is dangerously close to work, for my wallets sake part of me hoped this would be a failure. The amp god(s), however, answered by giving me a really pleasant and intimate experience with Aki, though perhaps a little too much eye contact.

Walking up the stairs I met the renowned Kim who ushered me into Aki's room. Once there received a quick peck to the cheek before going to shower for a rinse. No table shower unfortunately but oddly enough there's a salon hair washing station (Aki offered to cut my hair when asked but don't think either of us would've liked the result lol). Shower was uneventful besides a bit of soft touch on the loins and a bit of dirty talk to get us in the mood.

Returned to the room and went off to the races with some intense DFK, touching, rubbing, and stroking. With only an HHR session skipped any sort of massage in a very organic GFE way, with us dragging each other onto the bed. This gave opportunity for much more DFK and as she crawled down my torso led to an appropriately sloppy BBJ. Used all of my resolve as not to pop after the first 10 strokes and started doggy where made it my remaining 40 budget strokes before popping in bag.

Wrapped up with some more DFK while getting dressed and promises to return once I have more time which I would definitely do. Do want to note pictures are more misleading than other amps I've seen as there is probably 25 extra pounds and posted don't resemble much as all. That said she has nice curves that wear it pretty well. If you're into tiny spinners probably not for you in that way. Still has a gorgeous face and native English so would recommend!

Aki
Tiny, 4’-9” barefoot, natural C/D, booty, a little thicc, cute face, young, sensitive nipples, shaved

The photo of her in the pink outfit is a good representation – check out the Bookersol site.

As mentioned, she looks like an ABG (Asian Baby Girl) – though I’m not 100% sure of the definition. Aki is young, short, cute face, sexy, light makeup.

No tattoos or piercings, speaks perfect English, she is Japanese (with some Spanish thrown in) – she looks like she could be Thai.

I arrive and no Kim today. Aunty points to Aki and I go into her room. Aki is wearing a green top & bottom lingerie with pink heels. I give her the donation (using my rewards), strip and we head off to the shower room for a standup. No previews. She has soft hands and gently soaped me and rinsed me. Perfunctory.

In the room I lay down, she plays music on her phone and gets on top for some LFK then works her way down for BBBJ. She has good technique – easy & gentle. I could’ve had her do this for the entire time. I sit up and she asks me what is my favorite position. Always K9. She says hers are standing mish and K9. So we go for it.

She is tiny and I can lift her ass up off the table no problem. We switch to K9. Her body is low to the table and she raises her ass up. Perfect. She moans a bit, but not too much (not over the top) and I bought it. She was my GF. I whisper in her ear that I want to cum in her mouth. She says yes, I love that. I lay back down and enjoy the view in the mirror. She is talented.

I wanted a quick rinse before I left, but the shower room was taken. So, I got a hot towel. The AC was not working that well in the room, but Aki had a circulating fan. I noticed the door and a glass panel and there was a curtain that didn’t cover the entire glass. It was quiet and I don’t mind spectators.

240/HH, LFK, BBBJ, CFS, CIM

Aki
Tiny, 4’-9” barefoot, natural C/D, booty, a little thicc, cute face, young, sensitive nipples, shaved

The photo of her in the pink outfit is a good representation – check out the Bookersol site.

As mentioned, she looks like an ABG (Asian Baby Girl) – though I’m not 100% sure of the definition. Aki is young, short, cute face, sexy, light makeup.

No tattoos or piercings, speaks perfect English, she is Japanese (with some Spanish thrown in) – she looks like she could be Thai.

I arrive and no Kim today. Aunty points to Aki and I go into her room. Aki is wearing a green top & bottom lingerie with pink heels. I give her the donation (using my rewards), strip and we head off to the shower room for a standup. No previews. She has soft hands and gently soaped me and rinsed me. Perfunctory.

In the room I lay down, she plays music on her phone and gets on top for some LFK then works her way down for BBBJ. She has good technique – easy & gentle. I could’ve had her do this for the entire time. I sit up and she asks me what is my favorite position. Always K9. She says hers are standing mish and K9. So we go for it.

She is tiny and I can lift her ass up off the table no problem. We switch to K9. Her body is low to the table and she raises her ass up. Perfect. She moans a bit, but not too much (not over the top) and I bought it. She was my GF. I whisper in her ear that I want to cum in her mouth. She says yes, I love that. I lay back down and enjoy the view in the mirror. She is talented.

I wanted a quick rinse before I left, but the shower room was taken. So, I got a hot towel. The AC was not working that well in the room, but Aki had a circulating fan. I noticed the door and a glass panel and there was a curtain that didn’t cover the entire glass. It was quiet and I don’t mind spectators.

240/HH, LFK, BBBJ, CFS, CIM
I believe this is Aya from NYSE since the description of her on Bookersol matches.

Just found my review of Iris completely plagiarized on another review site. Literally just copied and pasted. I am somewhat flattered because he felt it was worth stealing, but bothered because I paid admission to be able to write about that experience.

Tiger / Cherry 340hr

Saw Cherry before she recently made the move to NYSE. Had been debating who to see over there between Cherry, Cici, Iris and Stella. Went with Cherry because it seemed like she was the best guarantee based on past reviews. Got to the meeting spot uptown and got a little worried because it took MMS a while to get back to me with the actual location. Pretty packed location for the afternoon and when I got up there it looked like a legit spot before being led down a hallway to Cherry's room.

The images on the website are photoshopped a little (like they all are) but Cherry's features are really that nice. She's pretty, stacked up top and has a great ass. She speaks Cantonese so that made the session pretty lively and engaging. After the blue toast and shower where we started DFK and LFK, she was really service oriented, but not in a super aggressive way but took her time and put in a lot of effort. Laid down for a pretty nice BBBJ, and flipped her over for DATY. Cover goes on and her CG was on point. The way she looked, moved and grinded, felt it was her best position. Went behind for K9 and then to mish. Was about to finish and asked if I could CIM and she obliged. Off went the cover and as I was trying to finish, it was harder than expected especially since her room was hot as shit. (I wasn't made for the heat). Cherry was able to go with it and just said (in Canto) "you know you can just slap the cover back on and finish banging away." Never one to overthink it, put another cover on and kept banging away as instructed. She got louder with the sound effects and eventually my sweaty ass finished.

Talked about her schedule as I was already thinking about returning but the location for me wasn't great. So I actually like that she's moved closer downtown because I will be scheduling something again. Service and looks 10/10.