Aces-High365 917-216-3883 Reviews & Discussion

Bro, Korean guys (or other east asians) usually get more mileage from Korean girls, i.e., if they are open to seeing Koreans...
AL Rose just stuck me in bare and I watched her do it. She told me I could cum outside or put on a condom and finish inside. Haha. I was scared after and she said, Don't worry I don't feel sick. Well, that was good enough for me. And damn did she tell me about a fucked up life.

Had a k girl in NYC that did bbfs in other states, asked for it here and she said no....then gave me bbfs to get me to finish faster for free.

Then this latest k girl that just let me put it in....but I think that was a she was getting off freebie.

Now, if you regular the right C girls ..... they will give it for free.. well, I tipped 40 instead of 20....haha.

How’s communication for you all with this spot? Tried to book something yesterday afternoon and they answer back 45-60 min later every time.

I got verified by references but by the time they told me who was working I had already gone to DDY, back to work, and finished a session with Sara over at Shangri.

Should I be booking a day in advance? And it it even worth it

How’s communication for you all with this spot? Tried to book something yesterday afternoon and they answer back 45-60 min later every time.

I got verified by references but by the time they told me who was working I had already gone to DDY, back to work, and finished a session with Sara over at Shangri.

Should I be booking a day in advance? And it it even worth it
Overall I would say communication is fairly good as far as AMPs go. I am a long time customer so I am not sure if my cell number gets a faster response.

Jisoo, Korean, 5'5, DD Milf
360/hr GFE, 500/hr PSE

The photos on line are either not Jisoo, old, or filtered. Jisoo is attractive and has a nice figure. I have said this before. Instead of posting misleading photos but do some nice photos of the ladies. If the cover their face or tattoos for privacy I think that is fine.

Jisoo greeted me in sexy lingerie. I started to get undressed but she stopped me and insisted on undressing me herself. Me kissed and touch each other for a few minutes before heading off to the shower. They still only have a stand up shower. I was hoping that they would build out one of the bathrooms into a table shower/nuru room. The mutual stand up shower was playful and fun. No bbbj preview but plenty of touching and body to body content.

Back to the room and more kissing and mutual touching. Then I lie down and Jisoo dives in for some rimming. She has a small bottle of some kind of lubricant that she used throughout our time together. I eventually flip over and she starts to blow me and moves to a 69 position. BBBJ was excellent, although being in the 69 position it is difficult to say how much is with her mouth and how much is with a lubrication hand. I could tell that she was enjoying my tongue but it is tough to get the best angle so I had her flip onto her back and I went to town on her nicely trimmed pussy. I worked hard and Jisoo really got into it and added her fingers along with my tongue. Super hot DATY session with her finally climaxing.

Some more kissing and p2p action before heading onto the main event. She even claimed to have come a second time. Although it was not has obvious as during DATY. Cleanup with some hot towels and she give me a nice massage. We go for a clean up shower together. Back in the room she once again insisted on dressing me before a long goodbye kiss and sending me on my way. I had left my donation on a table in the room.

Overall I would describe my session with Jisoo and a gentle sweet GFE. I recommend and will most likely repeat.

- Gordon

Jane $260 hh + 40$ extra. DFK,DT BBBJNQNS
Saw Jane recently. She looks like a cute girl next door and is tall & slender ~ 5'6''. Looks wise she is 7/10 and service 8.5/10. Started with some DFK and foreplay. Then she went on her knees and gave a nice BBBJ for a good 5 min before I exploded down her throat. Cleaned up, gave a hug and kiss before sending me off. Over all experience : 8/10.