Accidental Overpay

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
justbill_redux said:
BTW if this girl is named Mimi or Mi-Hee, run and hide.
This guy's not running anywhere, you can tell by the tone of his posts he's in love with this whore. That's why his panties are all in a bunch.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Wwhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Ryanscot said:
Why, you coudn't figure it out, you fucking asshole? So you wrote the first worthless comment that came into your head?
I actually thought it was a pretty good guess.

I've done it. I prefer crapping on them to "La Isla Bonita" myself, but i pegged you as a "Like a Prayer" guy. Guess i was wrong.

Guys, guys, guys!!!

Ryanscot, Truth, Justbill_Redux:

Can't we all just get along; hold hands; remember the good times; sing
"Kumbaya" and "We Are The World"? Come on, now...

Why can't you guys get along like me and-

well, me and...uh...the tall guy, no not him, the fucker, the...
other guy, ya know, the guy with the- no, hate his fucking guts
too...

Ah fuck it, you're all three right- bash each other's brains out!

Last edited:
Ryanscot said:
... culminating in something that never happened to me before in an AMP. AAERSB. That's not an acronym, but one letter away from one. Something that many would frown on, including myself, but hey . . .

Ryan...

WTF (or in your terms XGS) is the point of using an acronyn one letter away! IT IS JUST PLAIN STUPID. I understand you are afraid of admitting it to yourself. Either way.. doesnt make much sense to me. JUST SAY BBFSTC, AKA give me AIDS.

Last edited:
Mr. W. Coyote said:
Ryan...

WTF (or in your terms XGS) is the point of using an acronyn one letter away! IT IS JUST PLAIN STUPID. I understand you are afraid of admitting it to yourself. Either way.. doesnt make much sense to me. JUST SAY BBFSTC, AKA give me AIDS.
I was just having some fun with the letters. Just being coy and playful. Sorry, it's my nature sometimes. I could not imagine anyone gettting so upset about this. There is so much stuff in the world to get upset over, that it boggles my mind that anyone could be SOOOO upset I decided to do this. I am no rookie here, and did not deserve the flames and other moronic comments. OK, you disagree with my approach. Fine, OK, let's leave it at that. What is the big deal here??? I wonder how you handle real life issues? Get a grip guys, really! You really that uoset with me, or you just like to contribute nonsense to this board? At least my thread cast light on a real issue that occured, and I received some good input until the nonsense began.

Well, let me make those that were upset happy. I fucked her without a condom for quite a while, and came inside of her moist pussy. Does everyone feel better now? (Well anyway, I felt good!) Are any of you rooting for me to get aids now??

I have a very good idea why she let this happen, and I'm pretty certain this is not anywhere near her normal behavior. I know what the negative guys in the crowd are thinking, and really I don't want to hear it, but you'll probably say it anyway, because you can't help yourselves. However, the fact remains, I am the one that knows who she is, the circumstances under which it happened, and the subsequest outside communication between us that made me feel OK about the episode. And I still do. It was wonderful and great, and there is nothing any of the negative comments, whether you are just jealous, care about my health (ha!) can ruin a truly special time I had with this young lady. In fact, it may never happen again between us, which would be OK too.

BTW, it's not Mimi or Mi-Hee.

Please all, chill out (OK, myself included).

Peace to everyone, OK?? Is that OK??

Without even overpaying...

One time an at AMP off 23rd Street, I got the very rare and sought after
BFSTMFHEBTSRTTFBBASFOYFMWTGTSGWTKMAOOT
JSFFTMDHHTCATFIQHBTLES*

It was sumpthin', but I doubt I'll ever get it again...

*Bareback Full Service Till My Fucking Head Exploded But Then She Realized That The Fucking Bag Broke And She Freaked Out, Yelled For Mamasan Who Then Got The Security Guy Who Then Kicked My Ass Out Of The Joint So Fucking Fast That My Damned Head Hit The Curb And The Fucking UQ Has Been This Low Ever Since

Last edited:
michel said:
One time an at AMP off 23rd Street, I got the very rare and sought after
BFSTMFHEBTSRTTFBBASFOYFMWTGTSGWTKMAOOT
JSFFTMDHHTCATFIQHBTLES*

It was sumpthin', but I doubt I'll ever get it again...

*Bareback Full Service Till My Fucking Head Exploded But Then She Realized That The Fucking Bag Broke And She Freaked Out, Yelled For Mamasan Who Then Got The Security Guy Who Then Kicked My Ass Out Of The Joint So Fucking Fast That My Damned Head Hit The Curb And The Fucking UQ Has Been This Low Ever Since
Which head hit the curb? Now that's FULL service.

I like your sense of humor. I much prefer a little humor than the other stuff.

Ryanscot, you old rascal....

Ryanscot said:
Which head hit the curb? Now that's FULL service.
I like your sense of humor. I much prefer a little humor than the other stuff.
...both heads...what a fucking bounce!

Last edited:
Ryanscot said:
I was just having some fun with the letters. Just being coy and playful. Sorry, it's my nature sometimes. I could not imagine anyone gettting so upset about this. There is so much stuff in the world to get upset over, that it boggles my mind that anyone could be SOOOO upset I decided to do this. I am no rookie here, and did not deserve the flames and other moronic comments. OK, you disagree with my approach. Fine, OK, let's leave it at that. What is the big deal here??? I wonder how you handle real life issues? Get a grip guys, really! You really that uoset with me, or you just like to contribute nonsense to this board? At least my thread cast light on a real issue that occured, and I received some good input until the nonsense began.

Well, let me make those that were upset happy. I fucked her without a condom for quite a while, and came inside of her moist pussy. Does everyone feel better now? (Well anyway, I felt good!) Are any of you rooting for me to get aids now??

I have a very good idea why she let this happen, and I'm pretty certain this is not anywhere near her normal behavior. I know what the negative guys in the crowd are thinking, and really I don't want to hear it, but you'll probably say it anyway, because you can't help yourselves. However, the fact remains, I am the one that knows who she is, the circumstances under which it happened, and the subsequest outside communication between us that made me feel OK about the episode. And I still do. It was wonderful and great, and there is nothing any of the negative comments, whether you are just jealous, care about my health (ha!) can ruin a truly special time I had with this young lady. In fact, it may never happen again between us, which would be OK too.

BTW, it's not Mimi or Mi-Hee.

Please all, chill out (OK, myself included).

Peace to everyone, OK?? Is that OK??
If you don't want to hear it why would you post it then? you know everyone that posts about getting bareback gets called an idiot. And you realize even though you like her so much, what she does for money right?

swiggy said:
If you don't want to hear it why would you post it then? you know everyone that posts about getting bareback gets called an idiot. And you realize even though you like her so much, what she does for money right?
1) Not at all true. Not at all true.
2) Gee, what a surprise, last I looked, there is always money
exchanged at an AMP. Know any AMP's that provide a free service?

3) And I am also sure you are privvy to what might become of this, right?
Never happens that a good meeting can result in additional and
delightful contact on the outside? Lots of situations develop; we
all have our stories. You have any? Ever get involved? Like the girl?
Give her money? Let's see what you have to say about yourself, then
let's talk about it. Don't be shy now.

Ryan,

you gotta let it go, or at least not bring it back to the board. You know she's giving it BBFS to everyone, right? She probably believes it is the way to a man's heart.

Why do you think I'm against you?

Ryanscot said:
1) Not at all true. Not at all true.
2) Gee, what a surprise, last I looked, there is always money
exchanged at an AMP. Know any AMP's that provide a free service?

3) And I am also sure you are privvy to what might become of this, right?
Never happens that a good meeting can result in additional and
delightful contact on the outside? Lots of situations develop; we
all have our stories. You have any? Ever get involved? Like the girl?
Give her money? Let's see what you have to say about yourself, then
let's talk about it. Don't be shy now.
Almost everyone here has liked a provider more than they should. Take yourself out of the picture and make it your best friend. He tells you all you have told us, and you have never met the girl.Are you gonna say "Hey Joe thats great!!! keep barebacking her and try to make her your girl"? Everyone here is not your best friend so you arent gonna get subtle advice. But it is good advice, but you dont wanna take it because you like her to much already.Ever think she might be looking for the overpay again? i know you are gonna get mad at what im saying but i just dont believe you are thinking this through.

swiggy said:
Almost everyone here has liked a provider more than they should. Take yourself out of the picture and make it your best friend. He tells you all you have told us, and you have never met the girl.Are you gonna say "Hey Joe thats great!!! keep barebacking her and try to make her your girl"? Everyone here is not your best friend so you arent gonna get subtle advice. But it is good advice, but you dont wanna take it because you like her to much already.Ever think she might be looking for the overpay again? i know you are gonna get mad at what im saying but i just dont believe you are thinking this through.
No. I',m not mad at what you're saying.
First, she never suggested this - it just happened. Truly.
(BTW, have you read the thread entitled "BBBFS" and
how to get it) Interesting reading, and I thought the
author was a bit nuts to really pursue this activity.
Second, this happened only once to me before - first girl
I ever had sex with at an AMP. She quit, we became
"boyfriend & girlfriend". The normal arrangement where
everyone gets what they want, and along the way, you
go out and have some fun, have dinner, etc. I am evaluating
what may or may not be happening here. Maybe the same,
maybe not. But I never liked her "more than I should", which of
course is incredibly subjective.

If it was my friend, I would want to know a lot more
about the conversations, and where he thought it might be leading.
I would ask him what he wants out of this, and find out from
the girl what she wants with this. I have had these conversations
with some friends already in their own situations, and I am taking stock similarly of my own situation before I proceed. If she and I have
a match, great, if not, that's OK too! Plenty out there.

Only then could I give him a well thought out opinion.
Sure I like her. I've liked others too, and still do. As for the
the overpay - she never asked, never said a word, and
neither did I. Smart on both our parts.
This is from two subsequent visits. Ironically,
perhaps that overpay suggested to her that I
had a fat bank account, and gave her one of her
reasons to pursue this further.

To Kunny - what's with the "you gotta let it go" pyschobabble?
This is just conversation in a thread on a PMB. I am well grounded,
successful, and enjoy this hobby. You a shrink wannabe?

And I guess you never heard of YMMV. Everyone gets the same service from
the same girl, right? Never occurs that one guy, through whatever
his means/experience/character/cleanliness/appearance gets it all, and another gets nothing, and another guy gets something in the middle?
(I am not talking about the F/S places where everyone gets it)
And where I went is NOT of those. Not to mention getting certain
extra extras at a F/S joint.

Dude, I say you gotta let it go because you are coming to a place where if you share certain information with people you are just going to get slammed. Say that folks are in denial, jealous, whatever...you are rarely going to get any positive feedback. So, unless your a glutton for punishment, sharing that you overpaid, had BBFS with a girl who is a commercial sex worker, as well as falling for her, well I just think you are setting yourself up.

As far as YMMV, sure I believe in that. Just that you are getting this special service on this day. Short of you having a camera on said woman for a period of time and observing her behavior, I think that she is having BBFS with other guys too. I could be wrong. It's just what I think based on my experience. I have been to many AMP's and had sex there. Did they have as much as they did in a full service spot? I don't know. I just know that you got it, I got it, who knows how many others have gotten it?

Sounds like that might be a good thread?

As far as a shrink wannabe? I just play one on tv.

Peace.

kunny said:
Dude, I say you gotta let it go because you are coming to a place where if you share certain information with people you are just going to get slammed. Say that folks are in denial, jealous, whatever...you are rarely going to get any positive feedback. So, unless your a glutton for punishment, sharing that you overpaid, had BBFS with a girl who is a commercial sex worker, as well as falling for her, well I just think you are setting yourself up.

As far as YMMV, sure I believe in that. Just that you are getting this special service on this day. Short of you having a camera on said woman for a period of time and observing her behavior, I think that she is having BBFS with other guys too. I could be wrong. It's just what I think based on my experience. I have been to many AMP's and had sex there. Did they have as much as they did in a full service spot? I don't know. I just know that you got it, I got it, who knows how many others have gotten it?

Sounds like that might be a good thread?

As far as a shrink wannabe? I just play one on tv.

Peace.
I wasn't looking for positive feedback. I know darn well that what
happened is potentially dangerous. Of course it is possible she has done this with others - maybe not, but my gut tells me this is not her normal behavior at all. I have a buddy who cultivated a situation with a girl ( a mamasan)
that after many visits led to F/S. The many dialogues we had, and her subsequent behavior as described to me in detail by him lead me to conclude she is only doing it with him. Doesn't mean I'm right, but I think I am.

The overpayment was an accident, and made for good conversation at the beginning of the thread. I keep my tips slightly generous, but in line.

As for falling for her - not gonna happen, at least not in the way you are thinking. Since I am married, we both know what the game is here - no one is falling in love here. I have a friend that does this too, and he, in his words, "falls in love over and over with many of the girls". Of course not to be taken seriously, but the point is these girls, and the rare special ones we run across do provide something terrific outside ot the normal humdrum of life, especially for those older, married, and settled. Seeing some of these girls, some for long periods of time is enjoyable, but none ever get me past any feelings that could possibly hurt me - and the same wil be with her. Right now I am enjoying her company, like I have of others, and perhaps we will make that nice extra outside connection, exchanging what it is we can provide for each other.

This is a forum for discussion - if someone wishes to slam me for my behavior, that's OK, but I think those that have been reading this might have found some of this to be interesting - a great reason to have these discussions.
And we all know there are many out there that have engaged in this behavior of BBFS, albeit once or many times, but they do not wish to come out here and say it, for fear of being slammed. I have not minded sharing my experiences for the benefit of others - if your only reaction is to slam me, go for it. Many have also admitted it - again, refer to the thread in the Main section entitled "BBFS and how to get it"

Hey, I am thinking of sending a friend over to see her, and try to worm his way toward BBFS,and let's see if he gets it. She would not know I sent him. This wouldn't give me an conclusive results, but it would tell me SOMETHING.
If she actually agrees, he can change his mind at that moment, but I'm willing to bet that he would NOT get there.

Last edited:
suZeee said:
Next time you go to see her say something to the fact that you realize you were quite generous last time, and she was well worth it, but situations change and maybe you could work out a deal this time cause your short. (That's only if your kicking yourself about giving up your wad...so to speak). But really.....it sooooo makes this biz worthwhile when someone *really* appreciates you whether intended or not. So....(and the pun is soooo intended here)......just swallow it and move on.
In two subsequent visits, it never came up. In the end, no biggie, it
was only $80. Follow up treatments were excellent, let's leave it at that.

There are different tipping philo******s which have been discussed over and over on these pages. I tip well, sometimes very well for outstanding service. Sometimes, what I get back in return is fabulous, sometimes I am throwing my money away. Hey look, tip the bartender well, and the drinks get better right?

Good analogy, Ryanscot you rascal...

Ryanscot said:
...I tip well, sometimes very well for outstanding service. Sometimes, what I get back in return is fabulous, sometimes I am throwing my money away. Hey look, tip the bartender well, and the drinks get better right?
...and, depending on the bar, there's a buyback after the 2nd or 3rd round
or else, you simply don't go back...

Last edited:
Follow up - sent my friend to see her (anonymously). He didn't get:
DFK
BBBJ
and, no DATY
These three were parts of our meetings from day one,
and all with lots and lots of enthusiasm!!!!!!!
and of course, no BBFS!!

Sometimes he does better than me in situations, sometimes I do, mostly
about the same though. Doesn't prove too much, but thought I'd share.
I've been away, so I haven't been able to visit with her again.

You too, Ryanscot old rapscallion?

Ryanscot said:
...I've been away, so I haven't been able to visit with her again.
...me too. It's amazing that they sometimes leave the doors unlocked...

Last edited: