A lady friend of mine is interested in a gang bang

She is someone who is looking to get a lot of dicks in her pussi, Nothing More.
Is this to mean that she is not interested in the money, but rather more into the experience itself?

If so, this is a very interesting mentality (beyond nymphomania) for a woman. I can understand a woman having a secret fantasy about it, much as one might about being raped, but not to the point of ever REALLY wanting it to happen.

Could you provide us with a little more detail on her.

Is she a regular provider or a civie that just loves sex?

What does she look like and how old is she?

What is her ethnicity?

I am a detail kind of person and you have sparked my curiosity on this one.

I saw this add the other day. Someone set up a gang bang with Riley the spinner chick who has a few reviews here. Maybe you can reply to the ad (using a fake email address) and ask for some pointers..

Funny side note, Riley actually has a video that has gone viral. She (95 pound blonde white girl) was walking around Hempstead using Facebook live while throwing up Crip gang signs and arguing with people that were driving by yelling blood terms and anti crip terms at her. I used to be friends with her on Facebook when she made the video over the Summer.. it was sad.. worse than the "casssh me outside howboutdat" girl. (If you don't get the reference, don't ask.. you don't wanna know lol)

Anyway.. it seems this so called crip gang banger.. is now doing gang bangs.. lol Can't make this shit up..

Anyway here is the link

http://longisland.************/WomenSeekMen/gangbang-tomorrow-night-sayville/95380875

All i can say is she is a true nymphomaniac. She has ben reviewed here in the past. However you would never guess her true nature.
Unfortunately, I have no way to screen here.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Probably arrange here... $250 each probably... I would be open to suggestions
Normally I wouldn't comment on someone's prices, but since you said you are open to suggestions I will point out that gangbangs are usually much cheaper than that. $250 is your normal rate for one on one time (at least with UG members according to your recent ad). Granted, a gangbang usually goes for a few hours, not just one, but in a gangbang situation, everyone is sharing time. I've seen them range from $50 to $150 per guy, usually related to how many guys are expected.

Normally I wouldn't comment on someone's prices, but since you said you are open to suggestions I will point out that gangbangs are usually much cheaper than that. $250 is your normal rate for one on one time (at least with UG members according to your recent ad). Granted, a gangbang usually goes for a few hours, not just one, but in a gangbang situation, everyone is sharing time. I've seen them range from $50 to $150 per guy, usually related to how many guys are expected.
I don't comment on prices but if I did my post would have been word for word to yours.

pokler

Power Bottom
I've never been to a gang bang but you obviousy have been to a few if not many. From guys perspective what is the fun in this ?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I've never been to a gang bang but you obviousy have been to a few if not many. From guys perspective what is the fun in this ?
If you have to ask, then for you it probably wouldn't be fun. Not trying to be a smart ass here. It's no different than a guy who isn't into bdsm asking what's the fun in being tied up, or spanked or whatever. I'll never get anything out of a girl humiliating me, but some guys live for that stuff.

Basically, different guys get turned on by different things. Some guys like the dominant side of it. They love to see a relatively helpless girl getting plowed by one guy after another and they want to be a part of that. It may even play into a rape fantasy. Other guys like it from the submissive side. They love to see a girl being the center of attention, getting all the cock she wants, and they want to be a part of that. Other guys just want to get laid and it's cheaper than booking a girl privately. I'm sure there are dozens more reasons.

I know some guys think such a thing would be "gay." Other naked guys in close proximity and such. Of the few I've been to, there was nothing gay about it. If any of the guys were bi, there was no indication. All the sexual activity was concentrated on the girl.

Honestly, it's not really my thing. I really want to be into group play, and I periodically try again, but it just doesn't do anything for me. I tend to prefer 1 on 1 or 2 on 1.

pokler

Power Bottom
If you have to ask, then for you it probably wouldn't be fun. Not trying to be a smart ass here. It's no different than a guy who isn't into bdsm asking what's the fun in being tied up, or spanked or whatever. I'll never get anything out of a girl humiliating me, but some guys live for that stuff.

Basically, different guys get turned on by different things. Some guys like the dominant side of it. They love to see a relatively helpless girl getting plowed by one guy after another and they want to be a part of that. It may even play into a rape fantasy. Other guys like it from the submissive side. They love to see a girl being the center of attention, getting all the cock she wants, and they want to be a part of that. Other guys just want to get laid and it's cheaper than booking a girl privately. I'm sure there are dozens more reasons.

I know some guys think such a thing would be "gay." Other naked guys in close proximity and such. Of the few I've been to, there was nothing gay about it. If any of the guys were bi, there was no indication. All the sexual activity was concentrated on the girl.

Honestly, it's not really my thing. I really want to be into group play, and I periodically try again, but it just doesn't do anything for me. I tend to prefer 1 on 1 or 2 on 1.
Insightful answer thanks and I'm sure the 2 on 1 you like is MFF ..

Just curious - are there rules with this kinda thing such as setting up the line for the girl starting with guys with the smallest dicks 1st such that the bigger guys don't stretch her out right away.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Just curious - are there rules with this kinda thing such as setting up the line for the girl starting with guys with the smallest dicks 1st such that the bigger guys don't stretch her out right away.
LMAO. No. There is no one measuring your dick to see when you go. Guys gather around and fuck her in any random order.