A lady friend of mine is interested in a gang bang

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Just remember that 80% of the people who will claim they are going to show up won't.

You want to be sure she is 100% up for it and won't change her mind at the last minute. You also want to see if she can get any female friends to be there even if not participating so it won't be a total sausage fest and the guys will at least have someone to talk to while not participating.

You need to get a suitable location. If it's a hotel room make sure it's big enough to accommodate the max number of people who all might be there at once. Also make sure you have enough drinks (at least bottled water), lube, condoms, etc.

Thanks slinky--She is totally up for it she loves gang bangs. Done it a few times already.
I just need some advice to organize this and find another few chicas that want to play.
Your comments are appreciated.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Thanks slinky--She is totally up for it she loves gang bangs. Done it a few times already.
I just need some advice to organize this and find another few chicas that want to play.
Your comments are appreciated.
I'm down but only P2P... can't imagine many girls doing freebies... but that's the difference between a dumb bitch and a woman who knows how to be independent

Lots of work setting one up. Basically getting guys who commited to show. But it's doable, especially when it's free or a charge to cover room fee and rubbers. Not charging takes legal problems out of the mix. Just post date time hotel and room#. If you think the guy is normal decent and clean let him in and gang bang.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
If she's interested in the fun, more than the money, you should take her to a sex club. There are a number of them in the city that will happily accommodate such.

She is someone who is looking to get a lot of dicks in her pussi, Nothing More.
Sophia,
what were you thinking of charging and how would you arrange it?