A DSS Weekend

Re: REPLY TO TC123'S COMMENTS ON DSS

Originally posted by HANDS ON
All in all a nice time. Still, about 1:00 am, the vibe changed a bit.

*****“Hands on” reply--How did the vibe “change a bit”. Did it change for the better or for the worst? I think it changed for the better because the guys that entered were guys that were there to spend lots of money, but you wouldn’t know that because you left.

I know the ASSC dress code says "No gangsta/thug wear" but I'm not sure if it's the same policy at DSS.

*****”Hands on” reply—I’m trying to understand what exactly is “gansta/thug wear” and what exactly does it matter “what kind of wear” a person is wearing just as long as he has pockets, on what he/she is wearing, to hold the money he may need to enjoy himself.

Anyway, a bunch of guys came in who, shall we say, were not too concerned about that.

*****”Hands on” reply—let’s just say they did not have any concern of the “wear”, what concern would you have on what another GUY is wearing when he goes out to enjoy himself. I would not what to believe that you are checking out the ladies and the fellas (hmmm, let’s take a moment and think about that).

I'm sure it was no big deal, but I felt the vibe changing a bit, and I listened to my instincts and left.

*****”Hands on” reply—obviously it was a BIG DAEL to you or you wouldn’t be commenting about it on this forum. Well, I was there before you came and after you left and if you would of stayed you would of seen that the vibe changed from a small group of guys standing and sitting around waiting for things to happen to a larger group of guys actually coming in and actually making it happen. I’m sure you know the saying “SOME PEOPLE MAKE IT HAPPEN WHILE OTHERS WAIT FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN FOR THEM. Which one would you be?

*****I’m not sure but I have to ask. Are there any racial overtones in your comments of “gansta wear” or in the “changing of the vibe” comments? If so then let me address that. At DSS there is not such thing as “black or white” or “gansta or tuxedo”, but there is such thing as GENTLEMEN, no matter how they are dressed, cumming in and having a good time in a clean and comfortable environment that management has tried their best to make it that way. If you are concerned with what another person or persons is wearing then clearly you are not there for what everyone else is there for, and that is “HANDS ON” adult entertainment. At DSS the management has taken several steps to secure everyone’s safety just like the management of your big mainstream clubs. And if you are nervous because of the entrance of several “gansta wears” wearing GENTLEMEN, and I do say GENTLEMEN because that’s how they acted all night long, no matter what they were wearing, then you may want to GET A PUPPY FOR PROTECTION.

IN CLOSING TC123
I, HANDS ON/BIG D/PART OWNER OF DSS, DRESS IN “GANSTA WEAR” where ever I go, FOR ADULT ENTERTAINMENT, to enjoy myself and always “CHANGE THE VIBE” when I enter, because I am one that will make it happen and not one that is waiting for someone to make it happen for me, and never once was I accused of not being a GENTLEMEN. So please do not judge what a person is wearing as to who a person is, you never know, he may be a GENTLEMEN like a person in a tuxedo. And by the way, why would you want to get your tuxedo messed up while enjoying some HANDS ON ADULT ENTERTAINMENT.

Please note that the view expressed is the preceding comments are those of BIG D and not of anyone else.

AND AS MY MAN GOLDBERG WOULD SAY...TRUTH--"YOUR NEXT"
Bid D,

I think you read WAY too much into my post. WAY too much.

First of all, I agree with you that all the guys were GENTLEMEN just there to have a good time, and never said any different. Second, I also agree that you and the rest of the management keeps everything cool and makes sure everyone has a good time.

The reason I said what I said was this: When DSS opened, JVJ gave a dress code, so the place would not attract too much attention from law enforcement. Same rules at ASSC. It said something about business casual, etc, because of the type of building it is and it's location. When I see people going against that, i wonder if it is attracting attention and is about to get busted. I'm not saying it will, but if I have that instinct, my enjoyment for the evening is over and I'm gone.

I read my last post over and I could see why you'd think there might be racial overtones. For that, I'm sorry. It's partially the way I worded it. It's partially because you don't know me. If you did, you'd know that there weren't. And you would know I don't judge a person by what they wear, so you're preaching to the choir. And you would know that I'm personally fine with anything people wear at say, 243, because that's just what people normally do there, unlike DSS, for the reason above. And you would know that I'm also one of the ones there that "makes things happen". But hopefully you'll re-read my post too and see you assumed a lot that simply wasn't there.

Like saying people would or wouldn't act a certain way based on clothing.
Like saying people would or wouldn't spend money based on clothing.
Like saying anything was race-based.

I don't think that way. Believe me or not, take me at my word or don't, it's up to you. Hopefully, my next time there, we'll have a drink together and smooth things over.

I'm not sure who your man Goldberg is, but offer him the puppy, I don't need one.

Peace.

TC

Originally posted by nycstripclubs

If that had been a group of twenty something SUBURBAN WHITE GUYS wearing the exact same clothes, I doubt there would have been a comment about it.

I would have said the exact same thing.

Originally posted by nycstripclubs

Yeah, those guys livened up the stage show, but there was still the whole back section that was plenty quiet. I was there, and didn't see a problem with anything that went on. They acted completely appropriately.

Peace,
Valjean
I agree and never said otherwise. Please re-read my post.

Re: REPLY TO TC123'S COMMENTS ON DSS

Originally posted by HANDS ON
I’m trying to understand what exactly is “gansta/thug wear”

Are there any racial overtones in your comments of “gansta wear”

I forgot to answer your question. Since you seem to be offended by that term. It's a quote from your own website. Admittance policy. Question #8. I was quoting your own stated policy, your own words. If the words offend you, why do you have them up there in the first place?

Big D, I'm not accusing you of being racist just for using those words. But I'd appreciate the same courtesy from you, no more, no less.

MY REPLY TO TRUTH ABOUT HIS COMMENTS ON DSS

Truth’s comment:
You ain't lying. I got out of the private VIP with Stefanie and I thought I had landed on a Rikers Island bus.

Hands on response:
First of all tell me have you ever been on a riker’s island bus and if so let me know of a bus like that where you have ladies lap dancing, money flowing, drinks flowing and everyone having a great time and at the same time still conducting themselves within the guidelines of being a gentleman. IF SO LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO GO OUT AND COMMIT A CRIME JUST FOR A RIDE ON THAT BUS. AND TRUST ME I KNOW OF MANY PROMOTER'S AND CLUB OWNER'S THAT WOULD HAVE BUS RIDES LIKE THAT.

Truth’s comment:
If I had wanted to go to a Washington Heights house party I would have done so.

Hands on response:
First of all have you ever been to a washington heights house party(sounds a little racist to me, but then again I have jay z playing in the background)

Truth’s comment:
I didn't care how they were dressed but the suddenly LOUD

Hands on response:
The music was louder and let’s not forget that they, along with the ladies, were having a good time. How many guys you know have a good time absolutely quiet. Also if it was a problem, and I don’t see how it could have been, no one brought it to mgmt’s attention.

Truth’s comment:
weed-reaking atmo combined with the fact that I was already there for 2 and a half hours and had just busted my nut told me to call it a night.

Hands on response:
I’m sure if it was smelling like daisy’s in there after 2 ½ hours and you just finish busting a nut you probably would have been ready to go anyway. As far as the “weed-reaking” mgmt uses their discretion on that topic with the “RIKER’S ISLAND” crowd, as you would call them, or the BROOKS BROTHER’S crowd because I know for a fact that some “brooks brothers” went home smelling of it and it was by the hands on the one’s wearing the brooks brother’s themselves(but I don’t remember and post about that–hmmm).

Hands on closing statement:
Wether it’s a “THUG LOOKING CREW” or a “PREPPY LOOKING CREW” DSS mgmt has everyone’s safety in mind so that you don’t have to have it on your mind. All we want is for you to cum in and enjoy yourself in our venue and enjoy our version of some up close and personal hands on fun. If at anytime something is to be done to enhance someone’s night, I’m sure that mgmt will do everything within reason to enhance to try and make that enhancement.

I am trying to follow the dress code thing. More important thanthat for me is if you guys would clue me in on wheere DSS & ASSCON are located. Sounds like a place I'd love to visit.Is there any requirements to get in like coming in with a member or anything like that . Inquiring minds want to know. thanks for any info you can provide. Did I find another antique thread or has it survived into the present?
MagicF

Last edited:
Umm...

Sorry to be the one to be telling you this magic, but ASS-Con and DSS are no more.

Haven't been for some time now.

Last edited:
yeah 'magicfingers..' check the posting date of the prior posts, alas you missed what were good and fun times. I've almost made that same mistake; you start reading a thread of what looks like some phenomenal place and must know where it is and how to get in...been there and done that..

Hi guys and gals,

I'm new. I spent some time at a couple of AMPs today, but I think underground parties are more intriguing. Any info for a newbie greatly appreciated.