A DSS Weekend

Actually, I think that free VIP promotion is over. They were doing it every Saturday night in January, but apparently, last Saturday was the last one.

Slinky, I've become an Elena convert, no matter what Stefanie's new hairdo looks like.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
As I (sort of) said - if you can separate out "cuteness" as a factor, I don't think there's anyone else who comes close in that catagory. She really is adorable.

HvB,

The "semi-private VIP" is a room where there are 4 sofas, and "VIP activities" take place. So, it's not "private", but it's not "totally public". (that is, as opposed to the room where it's "one couple at a time").

Swung by the spot on friday night around midnight. Took me a lil longer casue I got pulled over and given a ticket by NYPD for a broken headlight. Oh well shit happens.

Came up place was winding down for the evening. Saw a few familiar faces. Girls were getting ready to leave the only ones left were Petite, Haze and one of the asians. I was hoping to get with Haze but she had just finished a dance and walked away, so I went with Petite. Good fuck and cleaned up.

From there I drove up towards the Bronx and checked out the Golden Lady. Went there to meet up with a few girls nad check out their new workplace. All I can say is if you like booty this place is for you. Tons of phat, round, plump, big booty. :)

Went last night - nice crowd, so many choices! Remy (yes, THAT Remy) is now there!

Had more LD's than I can count - Stefanie, the theoretical latina; Remy, Fire, R'Yo, Nana, Honey, etc. Main event with Petite. My first time in a long time with her, and I sprung for the private VIP.

Stefanie is funnier everytime I see her. She always acts as if she's never seen an erection before, as if she's in disbelief that such a thing can occur, and she's seeing the eighth natural wonder of the world.

All in all a nice time. Still, about 1:00 am, the vibe changed a bit. I know the ASSC dress code says "No gangsta/thug wear" but I'm not sure if it's the same policy at DSS. Anyway, a bunch of guys came in who, shall we say, were not too concerned about that.

I'm sure it was no big deal, but I felt the vibe changing a bit, and I listened to my instincts and left.

Originally posted by BrazenFella
Curious. What does Petite charge for bj, fs etc. How 'bout Honey?
BrazenFella, just go. It's an open board, so let me just say things are as good or better than most places.

Thanks, for the reply TC. I know it's an open board, but this type of info has been posted. I've been gouged before and I don't like it when I hear after the fact what chicks are charging on a regular basis. They take one look at me and there prices seem to go up. Mind you I'm considered attractive and don't have BO(not bragging, just genetics). It's happened to me at the Harmonies, Studio/Club 90/2000/Tina's and S5. Makes me not even want to go back to the place.

Anyone with info please post. Like I said it's been posted before about some girls at DSS/Asscon. If this board allowed private contacts I would go that route, but it doesn't so I can't.

Last edited:

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Originally posted by BrazenFella
Curious. What does Petite charge for bj, fs etc. How 'bout Honey?
$60 for a bj from Petite.

(mind you all rates are negotiable ... within reason)

Last edited:

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Originally posted by TC123
Went last night - nice crowd, so many choices!

Had more LD's than I can count -

I was there also and there was indeed a nice little selection to choose from. Spent most of my time as well in the LD room as i probably had around 8 laps all together .... some good, some not.

Stefanie is funnier everytime I see her. She always acts as if she's never seen an erection before, as if she's in disbelief that such a thing can occur, and she's seeing the eighth natural wonder of the world.

Stefanie is a fucking riot. She's my favorite girl there and it's not even close. The "fuck me, fuck me" during LD i can do without, but that's nitpicking. She's cute, has got ASS FOR DAYS, has a great personality for this job, and is a plain ole freak. What more can you ask for?

All in all a nice time. Still, about 1:00 am, the vibe changed a bit. I know the ASSC dress code says "No gangsta/thug wear" but I'm not sure if it's the same policy at DSS. Anyway, a bunch of guys came in who, shall we say, were not too concerned about that.

You ain't lying. I got out of the private VIP with Stefanie and i thought i had landed on a Rikers Island bus. If i had wanted to go to a Washington Heights house party i would have done so. I didn't care how they were dressed but the suddenly LOUD, weed-reaking atmo combined with the fact that i was already there for 2 and a half hours and had just busted my nut told me to call it a night.

Originally posted by Truth
[B...and i thought i had landed on a Rikers Island bus. If i had wanted to go to a Washington Heights house party i would have done so. I didn't care how they were dressed but the suddenly LOUD, weed-reaking atmo combined with the fact that i was already there for 2 and a half hours and had just busted my nut told me to call it a night. [/B]
Damn, I better hurry up and get over there before unwanted attention is drawn to it.

REPLY TO TC123'S COMMENTS ON DSS

All in all a nice time. Still, about 1:00 am, the vibe changed a bit.

*****“Hands on” reply--How did the vibe “change a bit”. Did it change for the better or for the worst? I think it changed for the better because the guys that entered were guys that were there to spend lots of money, but you wouldn’t know that because you left.

I know the ASSC dress code says "No gangsta/thug wear" but I'm not sure if it's the same policy at DSS.

*****”Hands on” reply—I’m trying to understand what exactly is “gansta/thug wear” and what exactly does it matter “what kind of wear” a person is wearing just as long as he has pockets, on what he/she is wearing, to hold the money he may need to enjoy himself.

Anyway, a bunch of guys came in who, shall we say, were not too concerned about that.

*****”Hands on” reply—let’s just say they did not have any concern of the “wear”, what concern would you have on what another GUY is wearing when he goes out to enjoy himself. I would not what to believe that you are checking out the ladies and the fellas (hmmm, let’s take a moment and think about that).

I'm sure it was no big deal, but I felt the vibe changing a bit, and I listened to my instincts and left.

*****”Hands on” reply—obviously it was a BIG DAEL to you or you wouldn’t be commenting about it on this forum. Well, I was there before you came and after you left and if you would of stayed you would of seen that the vibe changed from a small group of guys standing and sitting around waiting for things to happen to a larger group of guys actually coming in and actually making it happen. I’m sure you know the saying “SOME PEOPLE MAKE IT HAPPEN WHILE OTHERS WAIT FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN FOR THEM. Which one would you be?

*****I’m not sure but I have to ask. Are there any racial overtones in your comments of “gansta wear” or in the “changing of the vibe” comments? If so then let me address that. At DSS there is not such thing as “black or white” or “gansta or tuxedo”, but there is such thing as GENTLEMEN, no matter how they are dressed, cumming in and having a good time in a clean and comfortable environment that management has tried their best to make it that way. If you are concerned with what another person or persons is wearing then clearly you are not there for what everyone else is there for, and that is “HANDS ON” adult entertainment. At DSS the management has taken several steps to secure everyone’s safety just like the management of your big mainstream clubs. And if you are nervous because of the entrance of several “gansta wears” wearing GENTLEMEN, and I do say GENTLEMEN because that’s how they acted all night long, no matter what they were wearing, then you may want to GET A PUPPY FOR PROTECTION.

IN CLOSING TC123
I, HANDS ON/BIG D/PART OWNER OF DSS, DRESS IN “GANSTA WEAR” where ever I go, FOR ADULT ENTERTAINMENT, to enjoy myself and always “CHANGE THE VIBE” when I enter, because I am one that will make it happen and not one that is waiting for someone to make it happen for me, and never once was I accused of not being a GENTLEMEN. So please do not judge what a person is wearing as to who a person is, you never know, he may be a GENTLEMEN like a person in a tuxedo. And by the way, why would you want to get your tuxedo messed up while enjoying some HANDS ON ADULT ENTERTAINMENT.

Please note that the view expressed is the preceding comments are those of BIG D and not of anyone else.

AND AS MY MAN GOLDBERG WOULD SAY...TRUTH--"YOUR NEXT"

You know, it might be an age issue more than anything else. A lot of us older guys don't like to "make it happen" and aren't that comfortable with a bunch of other guys' "making it happen" while we're there. Many of us old farts like things mellower and quieter. It might be hard to cater to both clienteles. Sometimes I even leave mainstream strip clubs when the clientele in the room is too young.

I hate to make trouble but...

Actually I'm not gonna make trouble at all. I just wanna say that the so called "Younger guys" who wear "thug wear" are often young black guys. I think that's what we are talking about here. That's a matter of your perception. If younger to you is 30, you're immediatedly starting off on the wrong foot.

I'll speak for myself. I'm 32. Depending on whether I get home and come out later after I changed out of my work clothes (business casual), I'm a web developer, I'll always change into something comfortable. That may be jeans or sweatpants with Timberland boots and a sweat shirt. Nothing thugish about that. That's comfort for me after a long day. Frankly, if I went out dressed up my wife would have more than a few questions.

Anyway, as far as "making it happen" goes I prefer that things are lively. It's one of the reasons why I check out Big D and Earl's and Ass-con. If you sit around at DSS it can become like sitting at a wake rather than being the playpen for us mature adults that it should be.

I'm not knocking anyone who sits around not contributing tips especially when the ladies do a little show. However, I don't think its right for anyone to attempt to dictate how others are having fun, as long as they pay their admission. Both attitudes can co-exist. Let's make it fun.

Last edited:
Originally posted by justlooking
You know, it might be an age issue more than anything else. A lot of us older guys don't like to "make it happen" and aren't that comfortable with a bunch of other guys' "making it happen" while we're there. Many of us old farts like things mellower and quieter. It might be hard to cater to both clienteles. Sometimes I even leave mainstream strip clubs when the clientele in the room is too young.
JL,
It's hard to believe you feel that way, when I see you practically belly up to the stage at Big D's House on da Hill parties and midtown joints while he's "making it happen".

If that had been a group of twenty something SUBURBAN WHITE GUYS wearing the exact same clothes, I doubt there would have been a comment about it. I wasn't dressed that differently than some of those guys. Because of the current snow conditions I go everywhere in boots. Lotsa people wear layers when it's 20 degrees out.

Yeah, those guys livened up the stage show, but there was still the whole back section that was plenty quiet. I was there, and didn't see a problem with anything that went on. They acted completely appropriately.

Peace,
Valjean

Originally posted by nycstripclubs
JL,
It's hard to believe you feel that way, when I see you practically belly up to the stage at Big D's House on da Hill parties and midtown joints while he's "making it happen".
that really isn't THAT close is it?

Yeah, let's face it. When I'm in the same room as a stage, I'm pretty much bellying up to it.

(There's also the time I tripped over the stage. But that's another story.)

Originally posted by nycstripclubs
They acted completely appropriately.
Just to be clear:

1. I wasn't there, so I wasn't commenting on those particular guys' conduct.

2. You could have the conflict between the preferences of young and old patrons even the young guys' conduct is perfectly appropriate. As I said, it's a matter of who you're gonna cater to.

3. I completely agree that the references to thug wear and shit had unpleasant racist implications. I guess my point is that some people can't help spouting racist shit even when they're really talking about something else.

4. For the record, when I said I sometimes leave mainstream clubs when the clientele is too young, the guys I'm saying drive me out are mainly white stockbroker types.

Last edited: