A DSS Weekend

Yes my boy

Originally posted by bumw/ajob
Thanks for your quick and cunty reply. Sorry, I didn't know it was such a secret. I guess I'll just have to find out myself and have fun doing it. In the future I will try to post abundantly so that I can earn the trust of fine upstanding gold status mongers like yourself.
Tit sucking is allowed, I love to find a nice busty chick like Veronica or a firm C or D cup like Princess at DSS and suck away while getting my grind on.

then it really is on when they return the favor, sucking my chest and nipples are sooooo wonderful...

LOL

Thank you sir. An answer to a simple question without the paranoia and I post more than you post bullshit. The subsequent posts have been so "detailed", I don't see what the fuss was all about.

Originally posted by Thorn
While nothing is impossible I find it highly suspect to assume that a cop would ask such a question here. He'd simply ask either a snitch who he knows favors such places, or one of his cop buddies who does. Either way, he knows he is going to get information of a much higher quality then he is apt to get on any whoreboard.
Perhaps, but why take a chance and serve it up on a silver platter for them? Besides, you know that newbies are supposed to contribite and do their own research before asking for info handed to them on a silver platter. Aside from all that, he decided to lash out (twice) instead of simply reading the rules and following directions like the rest of us. If he strikes you as someone you'd like to help, go right ahead.

Speaking of CUNTY...

Now that I have read this thread over it strikes me as kinda funny that a guy that claims to have been at DSS and offered a BJ and HJ would wonder if Titty Sucking was allowed. He even claims to have been at the Harmony and is wondering if FS is available. Me thinks we have a phoney or a wanna be on our hands. If you need to ask what appear to be really stupid questions, perhaps you should go to the Oprah.com chat room.

Oh by the way, if I go to DSS tonight and get a BJ, do you think they'll still love me in the morning???

Happy New Year all.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my fellow mongers. May our country, city and economy soar and rebound in 2004. May our wallets be full of cash and our laps be full of hot ho ass.

Pony - If you really want to Know. My visit to DSS was brief. I paid my initiation fee and went to a remote spot with the girl they had show me around. I got two dances then off to the VIP for a hj. I got my coat and left. The place was fairly empty so I didn't get a sense of all that was allowed and available. I saw this thread and silly me - I asked a question.

"wanna be monger"?
wanna be gynecoligist

set your sights a little higher ,Pony

Re: Hola Amigos

Originally posted by pony66car
Heading to DSS tonight. After much time away form Asscon do to work issues I am heading into the city tonight. I have my Yahoo name that they keep sending me *****s about, anything else I need to walk right on in. That is except a pocket full of cash.
Hey Pony, maybe we crossed paths tonight if you went to DSS. It was my first time ever and I loved it. They had some nice women there. I spent all my time with Chyna, including most of the cash I had on me ($$$), she was the one with all the tattoos. I wanted to try Krista, the blonde Puerto Rican, but I was spent physically. If you were there, I was the one with the white, long sleeve shirt that was sweating like a damn pig after my VIP visit with Chyna. The girls were asking Chyna what in the hell she did to me that she made me sweat so much. LOL. It was a bit of a workout, but damn worth it. Chyna can twist and bend in some fucking awesome positions just like a pretzel. A real sport, and she does not rush you. She would have let me shoot my load anywhere I wanted (no limitations with her), but it was .50 extra. I did not ask her however if she went to Greece. That probably would have been $ extra. She most have been with me for well over an hour before I decided to go to the VIP room with her, and I had only one LD with her. She did give me a free LD though.

Sade has some nice tits, but too damn skinny. I didn't like the two Orientals they had tonight, but I did like "Petite". I think she was the only girl there tonight that was a perfect 10 in my book. What a fucking body and fantastic tits!!!! Maybe I will try her next time......right after I get Krista. I fucking love that body of hers, her only problem is that she's too verbally obvious about making that money or not getting tipped, but she was cool with me. I think she liked the fact that I was Hispanic and "jus her type of guy". A ploy for money? I think so.

I would write more about the other girls, but I don't remember their names.

Re: elena

Originally posted by jersey
tc123 i was there fri and sat also had a great time. you should vip with elena. my god she has the tightest hooch. she is very sweet.
Yes! Tight, but still workable!

Originally posted by John99

I spent time with Elena. She has become one of my favorites. The first time I spent time with her, I felt she was trying to rush me. I found if you spend a few bucks on LD and see her a couple of times, she can go the extra mile to make you happy.
Love those extra miles!

Originally posted by remsenst

Hey TC,

If this is the same Elena from Asscon, I would recommend putting her "on top" of your to do list.
Strictly speaking, I was the one "on top". RemsenSt, thank you for all of your great recommendations this year. Out of all the great posters on this board, your info has been as valuable or more to me than anyone's. Your like a Zagat guide. Can't wait for your new finds in 2004.

Originally posted by TC123

All right, all ready, you guys have convinced me. I'll fuck Elena. But I'm just doing it for you guys.
Mission accomplished. She was pissed that it's still $10 LDs, but gave a great one with her tongue all in my ear (I love that.) Enthusiastic FS - with fake moaning that didn't sound that fake. No DATY, which is CRYING shame - like a man crawling across the desert and being shown a glass of iced tea that he's not allowed to drink. Elena prices herself slightly high, but negotiated, and did give good service. I shall return.

Re: Re: elena

Strictly speaking, I was the one "on top". RemsenSt, thank you for all of your great recommendations this year. Out of all the great posters on this board, your info has been as valuable or more to me than anyone's. Your like a Zagat guide. Can't wait for your new finds in 2004.
Wow. Thank you. It means a lot coming from someone like yourself.

I went to DSS this past Saturday night. I got there about 1 or 1:30. My first time there. Got a tour of the place from Honey, a lovely smooth skinned black girl. I hung out for a while and watched the entertainment on the stage. I like that the place has a very relaxed setting. There weren't many guys there, most of the girls were in the changing room shooting the breeze. I got a few LD's from Honey and then went VIP, with FREE admission!!! This girl Honey is a trip. We get inside the VIP room, which is very dark, but with a decent level of sensual candlelight. She starts taking stuff out of her little bag like it was a Volkswagen full of clowns at the circus. She gets a cover, some lube, a friggin full-size flashlight, handi-wipes, and a bottle of scented spray all out of a tiny little bag. In one fell swoop, while holding the flashlight, she cleans, covers and lubes me and her, turns around and hops on me while I'm seated, reverse cowgirl. A few minutes later she stands up and sits back down on me, turns around and asks me to play with her pussy. I reach around to find that she has given me an unexpected ticket to Greece!!! Holy Cow!!! Then we get on the floor, and I'm still in Greece from behind. In the middle of all this, she takes the spray bottle and starts spaying herself-on her chest, her back. What the heck is this all about? At least it smelled good.

Hung out a while longer waiting for some more entertainment, but it didn't happen-I think it was just to slow. Got a LD from Secret, she was a little pushy and the LD was nothing to rave about.

Met R'Yo on the way out. I saw her earlier giving LD's and wasn't that crazy about her- I think it was the way her stomach stuck out in the position she was in. But she looked great when I introduced myself to her. She seemed very sociable. Anybody ever VIP with her?

Hope to hook up with you sometime, TC. And I will venture furhter on my questo for new finds!!! I assure you, that you will be one of the first to know.

I've been to Asscon 5 or 6 times and I stopped by DSS a few weeks ago around 7pm. I was disappointed at the quality at that time. There were few girls and most were busted 30+ dominican SWs looking women. Did I go too early? When does the quality of girls improve?

I have to go to these events early and Asscon is always packed with hotties by 7pm. Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by maxx99bx
I've been to Asscon 5 or 6 times and I stopped by DSS a few weeks ago around 7pm. I was disappointed at the quality at that time. There were few girls and most were busted 30+ dominican SWs looking women. Did I go too early? When does the quality of girls improve?

I have to go to these events early and Asscon is always packed with hotties by 7pm. Thanks for the info.
It was my first time there as well. Any more experienced mongerers want to help out?

Originally posted by remsenst
It was my first time there as well. Any more experienced mongerers want to help out?
You said you got there at 1 or 1:30 am? I've never been there that late, but 10:00 or 12:00 on a Saturday is usually good, and 8:00 to 10:00 on other nights. In other words, about 2-4 hours after opening is usually pretty decent. A nice selection, and a decent size crowd.

When joining, they ask you for your contact info etc . . .

Is anyone concerned over LE getting this information? Can anything be done if they get it?

Originally posted by DE SWEET SPOT
[BThe contact info is completely OPTIONAL. Most people use some kind of anonymous e=mail addy. [/B]
Generally only cold cash is truly anonymous, but what's the fuss? The only concern should be photo's of actual illicit activity (if you're one of those degenerates who partake in illicit activities) or bodily fluids, and then only if you're running for public office.

Last edited:
Originally posted by DE SWEET SPOT
The contact info is completely OPTIONAL. Most people use some kind of anonymous e=mail addy.
I had no problem giving them my real e=mail address. In that way I can get the notices in my inbox and check them out when I'm at work. Then I can decide if I want to make the trip there or just head home. works for me.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Spent a great weekend at DSS. $10 LDs and free semi-private VIPs both Friday and Saturday nights!

Friday night, and too many girls that I wanted (I hate it when that happens.) Enjoyed LD with R’Yo (Japanese), Stefanie (struck me as Hispanic, but claims to be mix of black and white), Secret (black) and others, and the main event with Haze, who is either Hispanic, or very light-skinned black. Saw Petite, and Elena (hot little Columbian with a nice tight body) too, but I was still wiped out from Haze. Elena is rapidly moving up my “To Do” list, even though she normally charges $20 per lap dance. Not too many of the regulars were there, but got to meet John99.
Someone I know was quite taken by Stephanie and her new hairdo last night. (Personally, I think Elena wins for "cutest" girl there).