87 Cold Spring Road Syosset

For the hell of it - next time I am in the area I may just drop in - talk to the girl and tell her why I walked and give her a couple of bucks for her time - then leave.

Then maybe come back the next week.

It would be interesting to see what happens when I play with her head a bit.

If this was a new girl, then past performance is out the window. I agree that genius took advantage of a new girl and should have compensated her for her time. I also think it ranks low on the list of transgressions and does not compare to outright stealing money.
Sorry, the fact that she is new is irrelevant. To go back to the restaurant analogy I am looking at a menu at a fancy place and they offer boeuf coupé brioled sur un pain for $30. I order it take a bite and it tastes just like the crappy stuff at McDonalds for $3. I send it back and leave and refuse to pay. Now I go to McDonalds, I order it take a bite and it tastes just like the crappy stuff they usually serve that I had before. I have no right to send it back.

The problem with the AMPs is [/i]they all charge the same door fee[/i].. So all I have to go on is past performance that I got at the place. In this case I sent her back and left w/o paying.

It is her responsibility to know the level of service expected at the place – not mine.

This is not a Nevada brothel. There is no posted menu as in a restaurant. The girls do not often conform to some 'expected level of service". The menu varies from girl to girl in many cases based on mood, time of month, values etc. This girl let Genius have his way for 15 mins. She did so without even the assurance that there would be a tip coming her way. I think she deserved a better. IMHO.
That said I agree with Cassidy...this is not a serious transgression

Absolutely nothing in this business is guaranteed.
this is genius's response to dickman's post on 4/7/09 when dick said he'd go to this place in syosett if full service was guaranteed..this was after genius was rebuffed in his try for f/s from another girl...so he knows better

fu2

this is genius's response to dickman's post on 4/7/09 when dick said he'd go to this place in syosett if full service was guaranteed..this was after genius was rebuffed in his try for f/s from another girl...so he knows better

fu2
Not only is FS not guaranteed but neither is a tip. What I got from the prior girl was full nudity, daty, bbbj cim and a good massage. This girl I think didnt know how to handle my taking off her clothes right away and after a few minutes of DATY when she thought it was going to go further ended the session completely. No massage - just put on her clothes and said sorry "just massage". My expectation was this is was not just a massage place. If it was offered in the past and changed management and the services offered but still wanted the same door fee then it was I that was mislead.

If this was my 1st visit there and this was just a massage place I would have offered the standard tip for a half hour legit massage - $10.If HJ - $20 and so on. If it was just a massage place and I was getting a crappy masage with no hope of extras, I would end it early w/o tip and ask for my money bck and tell them why.

If other customers come in that were there prior and didnt get what they expected I would assume the girl would get a lot of flack and bad tips. She can then go to a more legit place and work there - maybe even ask the owners exactly what is allowed and expected.

This is a business. I just treated it exactly as such.

This woman is very experienced and I am surprized she let it proceed the way it did. I think the fact that Genius called it a "free bee" indicates that he received service without paying for it.She probably has as many years in the game as he does.

Genius - Strongly disagree with you

I've been a member for many years and have held Genius in very high regards as he has always struck me as a man ahead of his time and setting the bar for proper behavior and fairness even as he pushes the envelope for the best return on investment. In this case, Genius, you are dead wrong. All these places are YMMV and you can't assume anything. You were getting more then the standard menu yet not enough for your satisfaction from a new person. You backed out in the middle of the transaction without any compensation and then gloated about it. These are hard working poor people who deserve something for their time. This girl worked hard for you and didn't do anything wrong except not widen the menu for you. If you had explicit needs, you should have negotiated before you got started. You should stop by and give her fair compensation for the 15 mts plus the tip. There is no fancy words dancing around this to make a wrong situation right. You also have no right to brag about your inappropriate actions in this case.

Last edited:
I've been a member for many years and have held Genius in very high regards as he has always struck me as a man ahead of his time and setting the bar for proper behavior and fairness even as he pushes the envelope for the best return on investment. In this case, Genius, you are dead wrong. All these places are YMMV and you can't assume anything. You were getting more then the standard menu yet not enough for your satisfaction from a new person. You backed out in the middle of the transaction without any compensation and then gloated about it. These are hard working poor people who deserve something for their time. This girl worked hard for you and didn't do anything wrong except not widen the menu for you. If you had explicit needs, you should have negotiated before you got started. You should stop by and give her fair compensation for the 15 mts plus the tip. There is no fancy words dancing around this to make a wrong situation right. You also have no right to brag about your inappropriate actions in this case.
Bull Shit.

I did not agree to pay her x amount for something and then renege after the service was completed.

Its a business.

I went to this place of business based upon previous service offered by the business.

The service of this business was reduced from previous levels of this business.

The entrance fee to this business was not reduced to reflect the decrease.

She is the one that wanted it to be "only massagee" - and buttoned up her shirt etc.

If she doesn't want to face similarly dissatisfied customers she should work at another business that offers the service she is comfortable with.

It’s that simple.

Did I say that this is a business?

don't be fooled by the username, for i am an old time poster who has had to go underground, for the aliens are after me.

genius should give it up, for he is attempting to defend the undefendable. not interested in starting a fight, but his arguments are not suited for a genius, but instead for a xxxxxxxx (you fill in the blanks). he knows well that in this business, the fact is that the service that one girl provides at a place is not necessarily the same service that every other girl there will provide, but that is the essence of his argument. i've been here and can attest that ymmv applies to the girl here, as it does at most all but the blantant fs amps, of which this is not one, as genius well knows from his experience with casey.

genius, you looking bad right now. give it up and admit to your mistake. you would keep your high level that we all regard you than if you continue to try to justify your behavior in this circumstance. ponder my opinion and if you still disagree, no need to flame me. just ignore me. i'll go there and make a contribution in your name.

As a small word in Genius' defense - did she not have the option to keep the money? It sounded to me like she willingly returned the house fee in order to end the session early. She could have refused to provide the refund, just as she could have refused to provide the service. But he asked, and she gave. Then he asked, and she gave back. It sounds like just good customer service trying to keep the customers happy, which must have worked, because unlike most of his reviews, he considers returning to try again.

Do these places really want to take a chance and not return the house fee? A customer could call the cops anonymously, make a scene or worse get violent. Not worth the $30 bucks. We have seen former customers make trouble for some of the providers or places.

Not returning the money in itself says nothing other than a business decision not to deal with the consequences of an irate customer.

Last edited:
I'm with genius on this one. He was looking for a specific service, she seemed like she was OK with it at first, then decided she couldn't accommodate him. A refund was requested and given. What's the big deal? Even if he did not get a refund, that 30 would have gone to the house, not the girl. Either way, she wasn't getting anything.

You can't say that genius is obligated to tip her just as you can't say a girl is obligated to do HE just because we paid for a massage. I've been in situations like that in legit places and yes, I've felt short changed and misled, but when you pay for a massage and get a massage, you can't exactly ask for your money back. This is the risk we take when we try a new place.

In the same manner, AMP workers take a risk every time they are with a new customer. Most of these girls know the score and will do as much as they are comfortable with in order to make as much as they can. If they're not comfortable with something, they have a right to refuse services. Genius is smart enough to feel out the situation before the massage, so in cases where either he or the girl decide not to proceed, he has the right to request a refund. If I had felt out the situation better during some of my experiences I would have saved a good deal of money on massages that did not offer the extras I was looking for.

In any case, plenty of people overpay at AMPs. In the grand scheme of things, I'm sure she came out ahead at the end of the day.