87 Cold Spring Road Syosset

Review:

Found this in CL Theraputic Section. Went by yesterday at 10am....two girls working. Brick medical bldg. with "Dr. Wang's" office on far right facing bldg. Typical AMP doorbell.
Saw Jenny, about 40 y/o, thin, nice small but and real nice b cup boobs. She has long hair as well. Doors up to ceiling. Average massage, nothing great and no tease at all. Took 30 minutes, after 25 I was told to flip. Towel covering throughout. She says 5 minutes left is there anything else you need massaged....well, off came the towel cobering my johnson.
She looked and said that is illegal....I said what? My johnson? A few more words spoken and off she goes tugging as I suck on her left perky nipple. I am always amazed at oriental nipples the way they perk up. Clean up was good...standard 40 for 30 and 20 tip.

This is Jackson Ave n/b over the RR Tracks and bear right. Across from Syosset FD

I was there a couple of times recently. Experience similar to above. I had two different girls - Jenny/Janey (?) and Anna. Anna was the better of the two and gave a decent massage.

516-749 -1962, (This number was in Bethpage and Hicksville prior few years - I'm pretty sure its right as I called a couple of #'s so ask for address - s.b 87 cold spring rd)
This place is in a medical building but each suite has a separate street entrance. Plenty of private parking in the back.

Their door is front and looking at the front right most door. Has DR. Wang nametag on door (I kid you not).

Me with Casey, young (for an amp girl - 30?) petite -maybe 5'1 and 85lbs. Rooms are very private with solid doors but the have tape over the latch so the cant lock. Her 1st week.

Took 30 min for 40. She closed the door and I sat on the table and motioned her over. Put my hands around her waist and pulled her tome. Put my hands on her tits - no problem so I lifted her shirt and freed the girls. Small tits with fantastic nips that got erect right after I started sucking on them. I undid her pants button - no problem - so I said "change this to an hour and gave her another 20.

Off came the clothes - she has really nice ass - nice rounded buns that you can grab on to while sucking on her clit. I moved her over to the table and got her horizontal. A few minutes of sucking on her clit (nice and fresh pussy) and I felt her nips get really hard and big (they looked like concord grapes on top of small oranges - size wise and quite a sight - never saw anything like that. Another few seconds of sucking and I felt her pump little spasms against my face. She gentle pushed my face away (got too sensitive I guess)and was just laying there with her feet hanging off the table. I reached for my condom, (she didnt see it) put it on and with one thrust was in to the hilt.

She didnt like that - her eyes opened wide and she said "no sex, no sex" I said that it was ok - I wouldnt tell anyone etc, etc, but no good so I stopped. She pulled off my condom and said again "no sex here" I said ok and that I wanted a BJ. No problem - BBBJ, CIM but after the 1st squirt she finished it off with her hands, I guess that wasnt sex in her mind.

The 1st course over the massage started, Not bad - use very little oil - very relaxing and got all the kinks out.

Tipped her 50 and left. Overall not bad but would have been nicer if I could have had more FS.

Last edited:

Me with Casey, young (for an amp girl - 30?) petite -maybe 5'1 and 85lbs. Rooms are very private with solid doors but the have tape over the latch so the cant lock. Her 1st week.

T.
this sounds like it could be the same Casey who was at the previous Syosset place on Jackson Blvd, especially from the physical descripton of her size, nips, and ass (perhaps the nicest I've ever felt).

I heard recently from a colleague of hers at an underground AMP that she now has a boyfriend and that could be the reason for "no sex" although if you squirted in her mouth that sure sounds like sex to me.

I don't understand this distinction that chinese make between FS and BBBJ - how can this be? would the boyfriend not care about BBBJ ?

this sounds like it could be the same Casey who was at the previous Syosset place on Jackson Blvd, especially from the physical descripton of her size, nips, and ass (perhaps the nicest I've ever felt).

I heard recently from a colleague of hers at an underground AMP that she now has a boyfriend and that could be the reason for "no sex" although if you squirted in her mouth that sure sounds like sex to me.

I don't understand this distinction that chinese make between FS and BBBJ - how can this be? would the boyfriend not care about BBBJ ?
You may be right about the BF - I had regular FS at 205 Front St until one day she said - "no more sex - I have a BF"

genius
i've been following your posts
your an awsome writer,
and even if you didnt get FS you did get HALF service.. or at least 1 pump ..1.1 for a bbbj is still pretty good, not bad .1 for fs though
i would go if it was guaranteed

Absolutely nothing in this business is guaranteed.

Was she any good at it? Most from the AMP circuit, place about 1/4 in their mouths and move from there. The women from CL are much better. I know you came, but you could have just been horny being a breast man. I also think that service is given on rare occasions, and she needs to be played. My guess is, that if I can just lies on a table and points, she will insist, that she doesnt do that.

They are not dead. I was there recently and had great service. I don't remember her name but a small spinner type. Funny thing was she ask if she could take a 10 minute break to service another monger who wanted a quick HJ. Mama-san rubbed my legs, and she came back 10 minutes later. I asked How much for 10 minutes? From the limited english I guess he pays for the half, but stays for 10 minutes. The phone number is the same. I'm not a detail guy but 60+60 and I was very happy...

Casey is apparently now gone from here. Anyone know where she went?
LuLu says she is on vacation, so maybe she will be back. Yesterday I saw Tiffany but just for 2 minutes. She was called away by another customer, which I allowed because I like LuLu. But Tiffany is much cuter, maybe as cute as Cassey, but I cant tell you about her technique. I can tell you that UTC is freely available as with the other women here. Let's see if BBJ is on her menu as it is with LuLu and was with Cassey.