87 Cold Spring Road Syosset

I visited Dr. Wang's office yesterday but did not call in advance. I rang the bell and a woman in a white coat answered the door. I noticed a monger entering a room in the back. She asked me if I'd been there before to which I answered no. She said they did not do massage, just acupuncture and sent me on my way. First of all, I didn't ask her for a massage and second, I have never been mistaken for LE before. Has anyone been turned away from here before? I know that I broke the first rule of mongering by admitting I'd never been there and I thought that maybe they were just busy, but I was surprised I didn't at least get a "come back in 30 minutes."

She asked me if I'd been there before to which I answered no. She said they did not do massage, just acupuncture and sent me on my way. First of all, I didn't ask her for a massage and second, I have never been mistaken for LE before. Has anyone been turned away from here before? I know that I broke the first rule of mongering by admitting I'd never been there and I thought that maybe they were just busy, but I was surprised I didn't at least get a "come back in 30 minutes."
So I went here earlier this week planning on making this my very first UG review.

Rang the bell at Dr Wangs, door opens, she looks at me and says .. "no". I hadn't even said a word. I told her I was looking for some bodywork and she said "no no not here" once more and shut the door.

They are obviously spooked. I had some time so I headed over to 5 Northern, will post review in that thread.

I visited Dr. Wang's office yesterday but did not call in advance. I rang the bell and a woman in a white coat answered the door. I noticed a monger entering a room in the back. She asked me if I'd been there before to which I answered no. She said they did not do massage, just acupuncture and sent me on my way.....
Was in the area last night and stopped in w/o calling. Plain looking woman was there and she asked me if I was there before. I said yes, about 2 months ago - forgot the girls name. She said they only do acupuncture.

I smiled and said I got a really good massage and she repeated the acupuncture bit. I just smiled at her and put my hands on her tits OTC. She kept on smiling and asked me again who I saw. With that I lift her shirt up, freed the girls and started to suck on a nip.

Right there in the front lobby - she just stood there quietly and her big eraser nip on nice 34B's grew erect as I sucked on it.

The doorbell rang and she put the girls back in her bra and told me to go to the back room while she answered the door. Another more attractive girl came out while I went into the room. The more attractive one met the guy and my girl came into the room. I said 1/2hr for 30. She said 40 and I said I paid 30 two months ago - and to call "the boss". she did, had a short conversation and nodded 30 was ok. When she brought back the change I was lhalf sitting on the table. there were curtains on the doorway but when she I closed the door - no lock on the door. I put my hands around her waist and asked her her name - Lily.

Lifted her shirt took it off and then undid her bra. Nips got immediately erect as sucked on each one for a minute or two. went to my knee and undid her pants and pulled them and her panties down. Gently pushed her on the table and took both off and started some DATY. Did this for a while and had her lying on the table. The I worked my way back up to her tits which put little genius right at the entrance to her snatch - just touching in fact. I think she thought I was going to stick it in BB as she got a bit concerned and pushed me away. She started saying "only massagee" a couple of times and got dressed. I said I wanted more and she repeated "only massagee - so sorry" a couple of times. I told her I wanted more and she repeated her mantra. I asked for my money back and she went to get it as I got dressed.
She handed it to me repeating the mantra.

I left - net result is extras are available but I don’t think FS is. All in all I got a 15 min free-bee so my time wasn’t wasted. BTW - the other guy was with the other girl with the door closed.

genius..do you think these are actions that you should be proud of..your almost as bad as the poster who took his $60 from an amps pocket book..the least you could have done is give lily a tip from the 30 you got back

fu2

genius..do you think these are actions that you should be proud of..your almost as bad as the poster who took his $60 from an amps pocket book..the least you could have done is give lily a tip from the 30 you got back

fu2
I see your point. But there is huge difference between outright removal of someones money from their pocket versus initiating sexual contact, getting rebuffed and then asking money the money back. A better argument would have been Genius knew that this was an AMP and most AMP places have limits (not a full service place). He knew the risks and at the least he should have gone through with the standard half hour with the agreed upon price with his standard tipping structure (providing that his experience was satisfactory within the confines of an AMP experience). Sometimes you just do not get what you want and that is part of the fun.

Remember the women only lost 15 minutes of her time that she was probably gonig to take a nap with that time anyway. Your analogy of stealing money is a huge reach exagerated reach.

Now I guess genius went somewhere else and tried again and did not want to waste limited resources.

Last edited:
No accnts that is not the point. Genius did not just “initiate sexual contact”, he presumptuously and arrogantly undid her clothes and had his way until she got nervous and pushed him away. This under the false pretense that a house fee and tip would be forthcoming. It would be like sitting down for dinner at a restaurant, having an appetizer, and deciding to walk out without paying because you did not like what was on the entrée menu. Then he congratulates himself for the '15 min freebie" without considering the amp workers time. Very poor form

Last edited:
No accnts that is not the point. Genius did not just “initiate sexual contact”, he presumptuously and arrogantly undid her clothes and had his way until she got nervous and pushed him away. This under the false pretense that a house fee and tip would be forthcoming. It would be like sitting down for dinner at a restaurant, having an appetizer, and deciding to walk out without paying because you did not like what was on the entrée menu. Then he congratulates himself for the '15 min freebie" without considering the amp workers time. Very poor form
Carlosdad..first let me say welcome to the board. I think we said the same thing in a different way with half your post. I agree that if Genius spent a certain amount of time, he should have paid the place/girl some compensation. They only held out to be an AMP and they were prepared to perfore AMP services. He never got to find out whether they were any good (which in the massage area, they are typcially not).

Where I disagree with your post, is that the vast majority of the girls have the expectation to have the shirts lifted up and their chests played with. Only a small minority of AMPs will not do this. Therefore your premise that this is an arrogant action is not true. He just got to the chase and bypassed the massage part because he paid only for half an hour. Nintyfive % of my experiences involve chest play of one kind or another. So this is established custom. Also the fact that the girl allowed it was tacit acknowlegement that this was the service being provided.

Another sad fact about going to AMPs, is that the girl will do as little in the mileage dept as she can get away with. That doesnt mean she wont do it. If you take these girls off their script, you will have a much better time of it, whatever your goal in an amp is. Most will go into autopilot and you will have a mediocre experience.

Also based upon Genius's post, the girl was not nervous at the point of breast play or DATY. Her line-in-the-sand was engaging in sex, which most will not do. At that point she paniced because she was losing control in area where she did not want to go. I have had this happen before. Nothing wrong to try as long as you hit that line and if it is firm line, that it is not crossed. I have had girls tell me no in civilian life and in AMPs, and it never meant no. Figuring when no means no is the trick. Many times the girl says no to me and 5 minutes later she says "how much you tip?'.

I Genius knew that this was an AMP .....
Actually I didn't - she said:
. She said they only do acupuncture. .
Your analogy is wrong - its more like taking a bite out of the appetizer, finding it unsatisfactory, asking for my money back and not tiping the waiter.

Also based upon Genius's post, the girl was not nervous at the point of breast play or DATY. Her line-in-the-sand was engaging in sex, which most will not do....
Ah - but I got high mileage there before - and thats why I went there.

BTW - when I posted this I knew there was going to be a lot of pro and con.

The important thing to remember, IMHO, is this is a business. I went in there with certain expectations based on past performance and they were not met.

Last edited:
As genius was a repeat customer and had already had high mileage in the same establishment, I can't see faulting him at all for his decision to walk - with his money.

Too bad I must look too much like LE as they haven't ever even let me in the door there.

As genius was a repeat customer and had already had high mileage in the same establishment, I can't see faulting him at all for his decision to walk - with his money.

Too bad I must look too much like LE as they haven't ever even let me in the door there.
Genius did not write that in his initial review, so in a vacumn, some conclusions that were made could be considered valid. If this was a different girl than the one that provided high mileage, it might be considered an assumption that she would preform these services.

In any case, there is a bunch missing of information missing. If this was a different woman, than it might be considered persumtious that she would provide fS or that this was a fS place. They advertised that they engaged in acupuncture.

Last edited:
Did not want to miss the time limit cutoff.

A better analogy, is that Genius went to a Greek diner and the chef was nice enough to make him French food. He went back, ordered the special, took a bite and didnt like the diner food and walked out. They never hung a shingle saying they consistently made French food. Just one employee did it as an accomodation.

This thread had no one else get high mileage here, so the expectations should not have been there. The girl did provide some form of mileage.

Ok enought with the debates.LOL