87 Cold Spring Road Syosset

I stopped by today. There was only one woman there - an older 40ish one named "Helen". I decided to take my chances. Well, massage was not bad. HR was only fair. No real extras available, other than a little roaming. On a positive note, she surprisingly had a pretty decent set of boobs for an oriental. Probably the best I've seen in my limited AMP experience. I don't think I'll repeat though.

Anybody know what's going on with this place? I've been calling for the last several weeks but no answer. I stopped by a couple of times and they had a sign on the door that said "vacation now" but I think it is still closed.

Anybody know what's going on with this place? I've been calling for the last several weeks but no answer. I stopped by a couple of times and they had a sign on the door that said "vacation now" but I think it is still closed.
I saw the same sign - was kinda strange way to tell people they are on vacation as it was a 4' wide X 8" long card with a wire hook at the top hanging off the door knob. Hand written "on vaction - be back WED" on it (or some such, but didn't say which WED).

One would think they would put message on the telephone saying when they were coming back.

Seems to me they either have zero business skills, or had to leave in a real big hurry.

I've seen places like this "go on vacation" were the girls all go back to China for a couple of weeks and then come back.

Last edited:
there was this really short thin girl casey who used to work here. she was one of the two best FS AMP providers i've ever had -- she had really big pussy lips (labia minora) and really big nipples and her pussy was tight as hell -- i loved the feeling of her being on top and gliding her pussy onto my pole -- after coming inside her vaginal muscles would immediately start compressing my erection -- it was an amazing feeling -- she was a very energetic fuck and used to say after fucking "I like fucking" -- she was trying to have a baby with her boyfriend and split when she got pregnant. c'est la vie -- all that was left was anna and i quit going to 87

Last edited: