VIP Power - Hitter Special

UNLIMITED trips to the VIP Room
for a $30 flat fee.

The party starts @ 4pm.

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

Originally posted by nycstripclubs
Gentlemen, if you have a problem with one of the dancers, please inform the security staff IMMEDIATELY. While we appreciate the feedback we receive on the board, it's kinda late and practically useless in these circumstances. We can talk to the dancer in question, but after almost a week, she will deny anything ever happened.

However, if you bring a problem to us at the time it occurs, we can deal with it much more effectively. It gives us a chance to confront the dancer on the spot and resolve the situation as required. MANY of the dancers in the underground scene and lower end mainstream clubs are true street hustlers in the worst sense of the word. The security staff at Club ASS-C NYC is all that keeps them in check, because they KNOW, in our spot at least, there are consequences to their actions.

Although some of our security staff may seem intimidating, please realize they are there for YOUR protection. Feel free to bring up any problem you may have with them. Your concerns will be addressed appropriately.
Thanks. I thought the staff was there only for the girls. (Here ya go, nuthin, some more fuel for your fire). I was more interested in having a good time than I was to make the effort necessary to reclaim my ten bucks. I felt If I did make such an effort that my night and my buzz would be ruined. So she took it from me, it was wrong of her to do it, and I shared the experience with my fellow mongers so they can know to be wary of Gabrielle.

I just have to add, that I never ever grabbed so many hot girls in one place before. This is a must attend "ASScon". Never before have so many pretty girls asked if I wanted a BJ before either. The best part is this happens twice a week every week!!!!

With all this discussion about my bad experience, compounded by the bad-mouthing and criticism that some have taken on the mission to accomplish, one's perception of AssC may become skewed.

Let me take this opportunity to reiterate the good time I had there last Sunday. Had a few girls come by and chat, and stayed a while even after I told them I wasn't interested in a dance. As I said before, Passion is a sweetheart. Got a dance from her that I enjoyed a lot. After I was done with a GREAT cbj with her, she could have just stood up, rushed me out and ran downstairs to try to hustle up another guy. But instead, she hung with me a little while up there. Not a gfe, mind you, but definitely a "relax and take your time leaving" type of thing.

And as I also said before, I will continue to attend.

Re: (cont'd)

Originally posted by nuthin

Why are you so surprised? From your previous tale, it's clear that you're easy.

Talk about easy, look how easy you were to hook. You have spent more time examining, analyzing, criticizing, and talking about this to others than the time it took me to get over the original incident.

Alright, let me say this. What happened to me would not have happened to you, OK? You have more street smarts, a better ability to confront people, an ability to continue having a good time after you confront people, and you know more than me about the UG scene, AssC and probably a lot of other things. If you're dying to call me some names then go right ahead and get it out of your system.

Relax and enjoy life, dude. Continually pointing out what you think are other people's faults will not make you feel any better about yourself in the long run.

Let's talk about fun stuff instead. It may not let us live longer but we'll sure have a better time.

Last edited:
Originally posted by JIMYDR
I just have to add, that I never ever grabbed so many hot girls in one place before. This is a must attend "ASScon". Never before have so many pretty girls asked if I wanted a BJ before either. The best part is this happens twice a week every week!!!!

Without a doubt. I think the ratio of girls to guys had something to do with it. There were less guys there than I have seen before with the same amount of girls. The Dominican Day parade was on Sunday so maybe that had something to do with it. Who knows and who cares, as long as we have a good time, right?

Originally posted by remsenst
Thanks. I thought the staff was there only for the girls.

You shoulda felt right at home with them, then, since you certainly acted like one.

(Here ya go, nuthin, some more fuel for your fire).

Thanks, you're really good at furnishing this stuff. Wish somebody gave the Knicks this many easy lay-ups.

I was more interested in having a good time than I was to make the effort necessary to reclaim my ten bucks. I felt If I did make such an effort that my night and my buzz would be ruined.

Wait a minute...First you claimed you didn't wanna make a scene, so you simply chalked it up to a learning experience; then you changed that to you fucking demanded your money back; now you're saying you didn't wanna ruin your buzz & your evening.

But you certainly didn't mind coming on here & badmouthing & criticizing the girl for allegedly forcibly seizing your currency, did you?

So she took it from me, it was wrong of her to do it,

Yes, she "took" it from you--but don't forget the part where you let her keep it. That's what made it possible for her to "take it" in the first place. And that's why it doesn't sound like anything remotely resembling "theft".

and I shared the experience with my fellow mongers so they can know to be wary of Gabrielle.

While you're at it, don't forget to warn them to be wary of their own lack of "standing up for principle" when it's called for & then coming on a public board & badmouthing the other person for "ripping them off".

With all this discussion about my bad experience, compounded by the bad-mouthing and criticism that some have taken on the mission to accomplish, one's perception of AssC may become skewed.

Just in case you forgot, the person who came on this board in this instance to badmouth & criticize somebody was you.

And as I also said before, I will continue to attend.

Ain't that something to look forward to!

Re: Re: (cont'd)

Talk about easy, look how easy you were to hook. You have spent more time examining, analyzing, criticizing, and talking about this to others than the time it took me to get over the original incident.

You mean you're over it now? Geez, from your latest series of posts about it, I'da thought otherwise, but then you know how easy I am to hook.

Alright, let me say this. What happened to me would not have happened to you, OK? You have more street smarts, a better ability to confront people, an ability to continue having a good time after you confront people,

How do you know any of this?

You really think I've never had strippers get over on me? It happens to everybody who goes to underground events, or even regular stripclubs, for chrissake! It's part of the scene.

Like the other guy said, hustle is part of the territory in stripclubs, it always has been & always will be & it's ridiculous to assume you won't encounter it. It's equally absurd to think all of it comes from the girls & not from pervs as well.

It's equally ridiculous to expect all these girls to behave like Mother Cabrini or whatever. They're not saints, they're strippers. And they're not there like you & me to have a good time with affordable discretionary dollars. They're there to make a living, it's a serious business to them & the money is a serious (& in fact the only) issue as far as they're concerned.

That means if they see an edge many of them are gonna exploit it, cause it makes a difference in their take home pay & their take home pay is the only reason they're there.

and you know more than me about the UG scene, AssC

Maybe, if you've just started going. But it's not exactly "knowledge" that's worth a helluva lot. Of all the things worth knowing in life, this is at the bottom of the list, believe me.

and probably a lot of other things.

What the fuck ever gave you that idea?

If you're dying to call me some names then go right ahead and get it out of your system.

Who the fuck came into this dying (or even looking) to call you names?

In case you forgot, my initial post in this thread wasn't even addressed to you--it was in response to Thorn, who opined that what the girl did was "tantamount to theft". My response to him was that that was ridiculous, that the original description of the incident sounded to me like a "pressure sales tactic" (a "hustle", if you will), but certainly not theft according to any definition of that word I'm familiar with.

That post of mine ran a grand total of 5 sentences. It didn't call him any names, it didn't call you any names, it didn't call anybody any names. Yet, you followed up your original lengthy post with an even lengthier response providing additional "details" & accusing me of being "loquaciously antagonistic".

Does some saying about the pot & the kettle spring into mind at this point?

Relax and enjoy life, dude.

Thanks for the sentiment. I'm certainly having a great time on this thread.

Continually pointing out what you think are other people's faults will not make you feel any better about yourself in the long run.

Perhaps you should keep that thought in mind when asking for strippers to be fired from their gigs, when accusing others at length of "loquacious antagonism" or whenever you feel inspired to look in the mirror.

What really makes other folks feel good about themselves is taking responsibility for their own actions insteada trying to lay it off on others. Also when they adopt a realistic view of people & situations & not expect walking into an underground party to be the equivalent of visiting ascetic monks in Tibet.

Let's talk about fun stuff instead.

Yeah, like getting girls fired from their gigs. Now that's a world of fun!

From the gist of your descriptions of this event, what seems to have happened here is that the girl hustled you. She took a shot & you let her get away with it.

Was that an "honorable" thing for her to do? No. Is it even "defensible"? No. But it's certainly understandable. And it's definitely not theft.

And while I'm certainly not praising her for it, nor claiming that mosta the girls at underground parties are necessarily like that, understand that at the enda the day, she took home that extra $10--& taking the money home is the only reason these girls are there.

It may not let us live longer but we'll sure have a better time.

Well, I wasn't the one suffering agita from this whole issue. I wasn't the one calling for anybody's head.

I think if you accept the fact that some girls are gonna try to hustle you at parties & if you deal with it at the time to the extent you're able & to the extent it's important to you, & if you accept the fact that in life sometimes you win & sometimes you lose & that's true for everybody--then I think you're in a better position to appreciate & enjoy these girls & these parties for what they really are & to have a truly good time.

Seems to work for me, at least.

Gabrielle

I only go to ASSCON once a month and I'm kind of a sucker. When I first get there, I usually let any girl who comes up to me give me a dance. When I drop about .80 on LDs I become much more discriminatory.

Gabrielle gave me an LD early on a few weeks ago. She's not really my type, but she didn't waste any time showing me everything; spreading her lips, clenching her asshole in my face...
You might think this would be great but she looks a little used and abused. I felt like a gynecologist giving an exam to a woman who has had 3 or 4 kids. She asked me if I ever did greek and offered it to me for .60. I just got there and wanted to hang out for a while so I refused.

Call me crazy, but I'm a little suspicious if something comes so cheap. Later I went up to the VIP and she was obnoxiously screaming and moaning while some guy took care of himself. The girl I was with told me she was a crack-ho and it wouldn't suprise me.

Re: Gabrielle

Originally posted by maxx99bx
I only go to ASSCON once a month and I'm kind of a sucker. When I first get there, I usually let any girl who comes up to me give me a dance. When I drop about .80 on LDs I become much more discriminatory.

Gabrielle gave me an LD early on a few weeks ago. She's not really my type, but she didn't waste any time showing me everything; spreading her lips, clenching her asshole in my face...
You might think this would be great but she looks a little used and abused. I felt like a gynecologist giving an exam to a woman who has had 3 or 4 kids. She asked me if I ever did greek and offered it to me for .60. I just got there and wanted to hang out for a while so I refused.

Call me crazy, but I'm a little suspicious if something comes so cheap. Later I went up to the VIP and she was obnoxiously screaming and moaning while some guy took care of himself. The girl I was with told me she was a crack-ho and it wouldn't suprise me.
So after reading about this dancer I wonder how many more guys will go with her and post complaints?

Re: Re: Gabrielle

Originally posted by JIMYDR
So after reading about this dancer I wonder how many more guys will go with her and post complaints?
Good question. Complaints about Gabrielle are as old as the board itself, yet guys continue to learn the hard way. One of the main purposes of the board is to share experiences so we can point each other toward the better providers and away from the Gabrielles. Strange how it doesn't seem to work with her.

Re: Re: Re: Gabrielle

Originally posted by TC123
Good question. Complaints about Gabrielle are as old as the board itself, yet guys continue to learn the hard way.

Or maybe they continue to learn from those who make them hardest.

One of the main purposes of the board is to share experiences so we can point each other toward the better providers and away from the Gabrielles. Strange how it doesn't seem to work with her.

Are you maintaining it "works" with anybody?

Maybe more guys than you think have more sense than you think to place an overwhelming amount of confidence in what they see posted on public, anonymous boards. Maybe they believe more in using their own head to decide what they'll do with...well...their own head.

Of course, this is meant neither to endorse nor criticize the particular lady in question here. Just in a general way, it seems to me that assuming that any particular girl who pleases or displeases any particular guy is necessarily gonna have the exact same effect on any other particular guy is delusional in the extreme.

Just like the idea that girls who get super-busy still need to provide the same ultra-quality service to their regulars over time that they did when they weren't so busy, or their business will "eventually" dry up. Yeah, maybe when they hit 75 years of age, their dance cards won't be full.

I think most girls are also too smart to pay much attention to the "business advice" pervs post here. That's probably the reason they're able to make any money at all.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gabrielle

Or maybe they continue to learn from those who make them hardest.

Are you maintaining it "works" with anybody?

I agree it's certainly a long, way from foolproof. Still, if I see dozens of reviews for a particular provider, and 95% of them compliment her attitude, her skills, and the overall good time she gives, I am more inclined to try her for the first time, than a provider where the opposite is true. Especially, if it's a hassle to get to where she is.

Maybe more guys than you think have more sense than you think to place an overwhelming amount of confidence in what they see posted on public, anonymous boards. Maybe they believe more in using their own head to decide what they'll do with...well...their own head.
Agreed. Still, the reviews can be one factor that I use in deciding. Certainly not the only one, and I'll confess I let the little head think for the big one more than I care to admit.

Of course, this is meant neither to endorse nor criticize the particular lady in question here. Just in a general way, it seems to me that assuming that any particular girl who pleases or displeases any particular guy is necessarily gonna have the exact same effect on any other particular guy is delusional in the extreme.
Yes, opinions vary. And you could really like a provider that I hate or vice versa. But as you said, "in a general way" reviews can be useful.

Re: Re: Re: Gabrielle

Originally posted by TC123
Complaints about Gabrielle are as old as the board itself, yet guys continue to learn the hard way. One of the main purposes of the board is to share experiences so we can point each other toward the better providers and away from the Gabrielles. Strange how it doesn't seem to work with her.
Damn, you're not kidding about Gabrielle's history on the board!!! I guess as long as she continues to tip-in she'll continue to attend. I joined in May and most of what I read about AssCon's were generally good. The names of good women stick in my head, but I don't remember anything about Gabrielle in the threads I read. I'll have to keep more in tune with the board.

So, anybody going tomorrow? What does the line-up look like?

Wow, I just realized this was my silver post!!! Cool!!!!

Last edited: