8/10 Ass-Con

Went to Ass-Con tonight. It seemed like more women than men there, and the selection was great. Also glad to see it happen where it did tonight. Passion was, as always, her sweet self. It is almost as great to talk to her as it is for other stuff. Great LD and better an even better vip (cbj .5). She sure worked for it. Somebody in the vip room was yakking away like a motormouth and it interrupted my concentration somewhat to the extent that my experience was delayed. Passion was so cool, after I finished she hung out a little while with me up there and we relaxed (as best we could while listening to motormouth) and then headed back downstairs. I highly recommend her.

My complaint is about a dancer named Gabrielle. She says she is Brazilian, is about a 7.5 for looks, a few tattoos, long brown hair and a great rack. I've been to a few Ass-C's before at the new and the old places and I have never seen her before. First she made me feel oh-so-good by telling me she has made, what amounts to my take-home pay for one week, $$$$ since she got there (I arrived about 6:30-7:00). That made me feel really good. Dance was about a 6, but what was interesting was the trick she could do with her...can I say?, her c**toris. She could make it move. We talked about and I intended on doing VIP with her and since I had just arrived, I told her I would see her a little later. Paid the .1 for the first dance. The problem came at the end of the second dance I opted for. I had nothing smaller than a .2 bill on me. No sooner did I say "You got change?" then she grabbed the .2 from my hand and said that the extra .1 was her tip, .05 for the first dance and .05 for the second. I have no problem giving a little extra if I think it's worth it, but the decision is up to me, not the dancer. I didn't want to make a scene about what happened and wrote it off as a lesson learned. I had saw JV earlier and wanted to tell him about it but I couldn't find him at the moment. I will certainly not ever get a dance, or anything else, from her again, and I don't think this type of stuff should be tolerated at an established venue like Ass-C. I know I'm going to
get flack about this but JV, IMHO I don't think she should be allowed back at Ass-C. What she did amounts to ripping me off.

I know this is an aberation and still look forward to attending Ass-C in the future.

I Agree...

That is just so wrong of her to just take the money. Everything in life has to be earned, not expected ... Hopefully she will find out and make it up to you if she sees you again at the next function!!

It's a buyers market on Sunday. There are less mongers and many more ladies.

That makes the girls a little hungry. Sometimes too hungry. Her behavior was totally unacceptable.

The Wednesday night when Ascon got cancelled in the last minute. Danger approached me outside and tried to get me to go to a hotel, but she didn't know where the hotel was. I was not sure if it was a few girls chipping in for the hotel or what. She told me to wait, and she got info from the bar tender about where the closest hotel was. And she has him explain it to me.

With the cost of Danger, and the cost of the hotel, it was not worth it to me. Danger is hot, but she gives shity service, so I declined. She had the audacity to ask me for a tip. What for, I don't know. I asked her what for, and she just smiled.

These girls can often be penny wise and pound foolish. I'm sure some of it comes from dealing with cheap ass mongers. However, a lot of guys appreciate good service, and will often pay/tip well for it. The behavior of some of these young women is just plain stupidity...and rude!

Originally posted by jasonbuju
asscon is a hustle event. this is all part of the territory.
Sad but true.

I was hustled by one of my faves once, and I was truly devastated for like..... days.

I could not believe I allowed myself to be hustled. And worse she hustled ME!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( She called me a few weeks ago too.) I dont know why, I had nothing to say at this point. Once you hustle me, and you KNOW I KNOW you hustled me, you are on my list)

John99, I have seen Danger, and I think shes pretty, but I hear nothing good about her service.

When will these pretty women learn that you have to provide good service, as well as good looks, to get men( or women in my case) to come back for more..

Then again, some dont mind passing on the service if the girl is "hot" enough.

I like to call them PL's...

Last edited:
Originally posted by John99

With the cost of Danger, and the cost of the hotel, it was not worth it to me. Danger is hot, but she gives shity service, so I declined. She had the audacity to ask me for a tip. What for, I don't know. I asked her what for, and she just smiled.
even with the knowledge of how terrible her service is my other head would have been doing all the thinking at that stage. power to you to resist that temptation.

Kimmie,

she is very fine.

what do you mean your girl hustled you. you never do that to your good customers...

You know you've been hobbying too much when....

Originally posted by Kimmie
Then again, some dont mind passing on the service if the girl is "hot" enough.
Saw a very pretty young thing in my apt's lobby today. But she had the manners of a squid. I thought to myself, "She could never be a provider....no customer service".

Originally posted by remsenst

My complaint is about a dancer named Gabrielle.
The Gabrielle complaint line is several miles long. Do a search on her name and you'll see. Danger is a hot looking version of Gabrielle. What a waste. Danger has the looks to be one of the all time greats. But she never will be until she provides much better service. If she did, her repeat business line would be as long as the Gabrielle complaint line.

Originally posted by John99

The Wednesday night when Ascon got cancelled in the last minute. Danger approached me outside and tried to get me to go to a hotel, but she didn't know where the hotel was. I was not sure if it was a few girls chipping in for the hotel or what. She told me to wait, and she got info from the bar tender about where the closest hotel was. And she has him explain it to me.

I went to the Waldorf Astoria where there were 3 dancers and 4 of us. Nice and cozy really.

Originally posted by jasonbuju
Kimmie,

are you still making doing your big Ass-con debut soon?

BTW you and I have b-days on the same week.
Nope, I have to cancel due to personal reasons.

Are you a Leo or dreaded.... Virgo??

If you go, have a lapdance and a drink for me.. (water of course ;) )

Originally posted by Kimmie
I was hustled by one of my faves once, and I was truly devastated for like..... days.
I know slinkybender said this already, but it's so funny how Kimmie was going on and on about how good it is for strippers to hustle until she learned what it means to be "hustled" in the bad sense.

She was just doing her job, Kimmie! (Saracasm emoticon)

Originally posted by justlooking
I know slinkybender said this already, but it's so funny how Kimmie was going on and on about how good it is for strippers to hustle until she learned what it means to be "hustled" in the bad sense.

She was just doing her job, Kimmie! (Saracasm emoticon)
JL are you getting old? You forget things fast Pooky.

Please go read that thread again( where I said that) you will see that MY version of hustle was not what I thought Slinky(and everyone else) meant.

Sheesh..I better suck that dick of yours ASAP, because when I finally do, you will forget all about it...

You were arguing with the posters who said it was wrong to hustle. You said strippers who hustle were just doing their job. You were pretty insistent that the guys who argued otherwise were wrong.

Last edited: