8/10 Ass-Con

Originally posted by jasonbuju
asscon is a hustle event. this is all part of the territory.
I disagree.

There is hustle, and there is theft. What that dancer did is tantamount to the latter.

If an amount is agreed about before hand, then that amount is what is to be expected, and any difference is up to the discretion of the customer.

I'm sure JV or Iman will manke mention to her about this when they see her next. They run a class act.

I don't doubt that JVJ runs a class act. The shit they have to deal with to put this on every week is amazing.

However, I still think this is all part of the territory. Maybe my expectations are too low but I would be surprised if something like this does not occur all the time.

I can't believe I am acutally disagreeing with Thorn.

asscon girls

been there twice, the old place, met Gabby who should just provide the service, she's full of shit that she's making that kind of money that quick, if she is, she's hustling virgin mongers who don't know any better, but doubt it.

the place is not a rip off or a place to get robbed, as clubber says, bring your 5's, 10's and 20,s and you don't have a problem,

i have met Cash and Passion their and they are two sweethearts who don't finish anything they start utill your happy, i've left with each and went hotels each time for $.

absolutely delicious, both of them.

Ok this hustling thing is bothering me now..

JL, my idea of hustling is/was....

Working your ass off to make that dollar. Work the room, and do what you have to do to get that john to hire you.. Bascially to me hustle means work your ass off extra hard.

I do NOT.... I repeat ( cuz I know you are losing your memory) I do NOT believe it is ok for strippers to steal from johns, or to "hustle" as you say.

The stripper that hustled me, stole from me by lying, and THAT pissed me off most of all.

I would never condone or make excuses for anyone doing that, not even a fellow ho.

It is inexcusable.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Kimmie

I would never condone or make excuses for anyone doing that, not even a fellow ho.

It is inexcusable.
And that's what I have found about a __number__ (not all) of "working girls" that differ from a _lot_ of their civilian counterparts. The WG can be all-about-the-money, but she isn't crass about it.

My complaint is about a dancer named Gabrielle.

Like the previous post I am a virgin monger. Got hustle by Gab. Sad but true. Told me she would give me a good time upstairs. Went for her cos of her huge ***. I go weak on the knees for that. Told me it was 60 for cbj. Grab the extra .10 from me. Gave a weak cbj and then sat on me till I came. She then said I owed her $ on top of the .70. She grabbed the .55 from my pocket and wipe me out clean except for my credit card. My first time there and this happens. Should have done my researh more before picking out a cheat. Can you fellow monger give a little info on what I should pay for a dance, cbj etc. I WILL NEVER FALL FOR BIG *** AGAIN> hopefully !

To sum it up!!!!

After attending maybe 30 Asscons I find if you say no thank you to a dancer, they move on. I find that when they say an amount, 99 % of the time the stick to their word. I have read what everyone says about Asscon and I see the same 2-3 names pop up with negative comments alot. I would guess that over 200 different girls have passed thru here and to have 2-3 bad apples, thats not bad at all. I just don't know why you don't write down the names in all the positive reviews and seek out those girls. There is a reason a girl shows up every week and you never read about her, SHE STINKS!!!!

Here are some nice girls, sorry if I leave off some names but guys you can add to this:

Modesty
Petite
Ilana
Cash
Passion
Kiloute
Dasher

Look for the Union Label!!!!!

Originally posted by jasonbuju
I don't doubt that JVJ runs a class act. The shit they have to deal with to put this on every week is amazing.

However, I still think this is all part of the territory. Maybe my expectations are too low but I would be surprised if something like this does not occur all the time.

I can't believe I am acutally disagreeing with Thorn.
Oh, I am not saying that this kind of stuff doesn't go on.

What I suggested is that if one lets JVJ, or one of the key HSIS management types, they will speak to the dancer about it. I know this because I have seen it happen.

And feel free to disagree with me. Why should you be the only one who doesn't. :)

Originally posted by Thorn

What I suggested is that if one lets JVJ, or one of the key HSIS management types, they will speak to the dancer about it. I know this because I have seen it happen.

:)
You are so right. I have seen them toss girls out of there!!!

Re: To sum it up!!!!

Originally posted by JIMYDR
After attending maybe 30 Asscons I find if you say no thank you to a dancer, they move on. I find that when they say an amount, 99 % of the time the stick to their word. I have read what everyone says about Asscon and I see the same 2-3 names pop up with negative comments alot. I would guess that over 200 different girls have passed thru here and to have 2-3 bad apples, thats not bad at all. I just don't know why you don't write down the names in all the positive reviews and seek out those girls. There is a reason a girl shows up every week and you never read about her, SHE STINKS!!!!

Here are some nice girls, sorry if I leave off some names but guys you can add to this:

Modesty
Petite
Ilana
Cash
Passion
Kiloute
Dasher

Look for the Union Label!!!!!
i agree with the names on you list. you dont have to be worried about being pressured and taken for a ride.

Originally posted by Thorn
I disagree.

There is hustle, and there is theft. What that dancer did is tantamount to the latter.

Ridiculous.

According to the account posted, the guy didn't even ASK for the $10 back once she "expropriated" it for her "tip".

As far as I can tell from the account posted, she certainly seems to have used a "pressure" sales tactic, but she didn't use force or threaten it, didn't literally pick his pocket while he was unaware & didn't even REFUSE to return the money!

For her to refuse him, he woulda had to ASK for it back, which, if I understand him correctly, he says he didn't do.

That's not "tantamount" to anything even remotely resembling "theft" as I understand the word.

Originally posted by nuthin
Ridiculous.

According to the account posted, the guy didn't even ASK for the $10 back once she "expropriated" it for her "tip".
See infra.

according to the account posted, she certainly seems to have used a "pressure" sales tactic, but she didn't use force or threaten it, didn't literally pick his pocket while he was unaware & didn't even REFUSE to return the money!
See infra, see also e.g. taking tightly held money out of my hand is force. Refusing to return the money is....uh, let me see, it's refusing to return the money.

For her to refuse him, he woulda had to ASK for it back, which, if I understand him correctly, he says he didn't do.
Right you are there. I didn't ASK for it back. I fu***** demanded it back.

That's not "tantamount" to anything even remotely resembling "theft" as I understand the word.
Please be a cop working at the Federal Reserve!!!!

Okay, so I guess I need to speak a little slower for those who need to read this way i.e., between the lines!!!

1-We agree to .1 for the first dance.
2-Dance over, want another? Yeah, sure. (Wanted to see her wiggle her c**toris again.
3-Second dance begins. She begins to share herself with another mongerer waiting for her on deck.
4-At the end of my dance she is beginning negoiations for her next dance with the other guy, moving towards him but she does not leave more than a foot from me.
5-She fixes price with the newbie and turns back to me. I'm holding a .2 in my hand. I was sitting on the bench, with my arm laying on my thigh with thumb on top of Andrew Jackon's face and my three next fingers on the other side of the bill along The White House. This non-verbal language says "I get change, so I'm holding on a little tighter than if I wasnt getting any change". This is in stark contrast to where you hold the bill and make it into a u shape, using a combination of your thumb and first two fingers which means "here take it, this is yours"
6-With the former mentioned body language, (remember, my hand was in my lap, leaning on my thigh) as she is turning back toward me I ask her if she has change, knowing damn well she has my .1 from my first dance). She doesn't say a thing and swoops down and grabs the .2 out of my hand.
7-I say to her "Hey, give me my change!, I want my change back now!" at which time you can now catch up to my first post on this thread.

Dear Nuthin,
why does it seem your loquacious antangonism never finds itself satiated?

I'm not one of those people whom your sense tells you is weak and who you then feel compelled to prey upon. I wasn't timidly sitting there not knowing what to say to this big hottie walking away with my money and who then decides to vent the anger he has about himself for not standing up for himself and so blames it on another human, in this case, Gabrielle.

I din't believe I let this guy hook me like this. Phew. Can I count this towards my billable hours?

Gentlemen, if you have a problem with one of the dancers, please inform the security staff IMMEDIATELY. While we appreciate the feedback we receive on the board, it's kinda late and practically useless in these circumstances. We can talk to the dancer in question, but after almost a week, she will deny anything ever happened.

However, if you bring a problem to us at the time it occurs, we can deal with it much more effectively. It gives us a chance to confront the dancer on the spot and resolve the situation as required. MANY of the dancers in the underground scene and lower end mainstream clubs are true street hustlers in the worst sense of the word. The security staff at Club ASS-C NYC is all that keeps them in check, because they KNOW, in our spot at least, there are consequences to their actions.

Although some of our security staff may seem intimidating, please realize they are there for YOUR protection. Feel free to bring up any problem you may have with them. Your concerns will be addressed appropriately.

Last edited:
Originally posted by remsenst
See infra.

Exactly where & what is the "infra", pal?

See infra, see also e.g. taking tightly held money out of my hand is force.

I see, she somehow managed to "forcefully seize" a $20 bill outa your "tight" grip without tearing it?

Forget the $20, thank God you weren't maimed by that awesome superbully!

Refusing to return the money is....uh, let me see, it's refusing to return the money.

Right, just like refusing to ask for it back is....uh, let me see, it's refusing to ask for it back.

Right you are there. I didn't ASK for it back. I fu***** demanded it back.

Right, this musta been the part of your previous post where you said:

Originally posted by remsenst
The problem came at the end of the second dance I opted for. I had nothing smaller than a .2 bill on me. No sooner did I say "You got change?" then she grabbed the .2 from my hand and said that the extra .1 was her tip, .05 for the first dance and .05 for the second. I have no problem giving a little extra if I think it's worth it, but the decision is up to me, not the dancer. I didn't want to make a scene about what happened and wrote it off as a lesson learned.

I see. First you say you didn't wanna make a scene, so you wrote it off as a learning experience.

NOW you seem to claim this intimidating Amazon bully apparently ripped that paper currency outa your clenched fist with such force that you're lucky your arm is still attached to your shoulder (while miraclously not even tearing or probably even creasing the 20) & you were "fucking demanding" it back from her (without "causing a scene", of course). Maybe that part was in all the "infra" I missed the first time around?

Please be a cop working at the Federal Reserve!!!!

No way. Then my take-home becomes less than dancers forcefully seize from your clenched fist!

Okay, so I guess I need to speak a little slower for those who need to read this way i.e., between the lines!!!

Maybe you need to speak a little CLEARER for those who still can't locate the "infra", haven't yet mastered the ability to read your mind & haven't yet worked up the logical ability to equate "writing something off to a learning experience because you didn't wanna make a scene" with "fucking demanding your money back!".

1-We agree to .1 for the first dance.
2-Dance over, want another? Yeah, sure. (Wanted to see her wiggle her c**toris again.
3-Second dance begins. She begins to share herself with another mongerer waiting for her on deck.
4-At the end of my dance she is beginning negoiations for her next dance with the other guy, moving towards him but she does not leave more than a foot from me.
5-She fixes price with the newbie and turns back to me. I'm holding a .2 in my hand. I was sitting on the bench, with my arm laying on my thigh with thumb on top of Andrew Jackon's face and my three next fingers on the other side of the bill along The White House. This non-verbal language says "I get change, so I'm holding on a little tighter than if I wasnt getting any change". This is in stark contrast to where you hold the bill and make it into a u shape, using a combination of your thumb and first two fingers which means "here take it, this is yours"

Maybe she wasn't conversant in "infra" & didn't grasp your non-verbal language as deftly as she grasped that Jackson.

As an alternative, when dealing with those not fluent in infra, many of us have resorted to the ancient practice of actually saying verbally "You got change of a $20?" & if she says no, telling her we'll get it from the bartender & come back & pay her. Or, if we've just given her a ten dollar bill, we say "Give me back the $10, I only got a 20." I know all that seems terribly old-fashioned compared to all this hip, mod business with the thumb on Andy & the index finger on the White House "clearly" signifying whatever the hell it's supposed to clearly signify, but you'd be surprised at how effective the "old" ways are at getting the point across.

6-With the former mentioned body language, (remember, my hand was in my lap, leaning on my thigh) as she is turning back toward me I ask her if she has change, knowing damn well she has my .1 from my first dance). She doesn't say a thing and swoops down and grabs the .2 out of my hand.
7-I say to her "Hey, give me my change!, I want my change back now!" at which time you can now catch up to my first post on this thread.

Which "time" from the first post am I catching up to here? The time when you didn't wanna make a scene, so you wrote it off as a learning experience?

Dear Nuthin,
why does it seem your loquacious antagonism never finds itself satiated?

See infra.

I'm not one of those people whom your sense tells you is weak and who you then feel compelled to prey upon.

No, apparently you're one of those tuff guys who gets overpowered by Amazon strippers ripping the cash right outa your iron grip & no doubt lives in constant fear of getting beat up on the street by ornery old ladies you look at the wrong way.

Last edited:
(cont'd)

I wasn't timidly sitting there not knowing what to say to this big hottie walking away with my money and who then decides to vent the anger he has about himself for not standing up for himself and so blames it on another human, in this case, Gabrielle.

Wait a minute: Even in this latest version where you actually say "Give me back my change", when she gives you the bullshit about it being her "tip", you don't say "I didn't agree to any tip, it was $10 a dance, now give me my change back?" Instead, you "write it off as a learning experience, cause you didn't wanna make a scene"?

THAT's knowing what to say & standing up for yourself?

And since you couldn't find VJ at the time, why didn't you simply go to the bouncer & tell him? In fact, why didn't you simply tell her you'd go to the bouncer if she didn't return the change, which would in all likelihood have gotten you your refund, since these girls usually don't wanna get on the shitlist for a gig like ASSCon?

Or maybe you felt you were clearly communicating all that non-verbally at the time with your thumb & forefinger in various positions?

I din't believe I let this guy hook me like this. Phew. Can I count this towards my billable hours?

Why are you so surprised? From your previous tale, it's clear that you're easy. True, I don't possess the awesome physical strength of a stripper to remove cash from nuclear-powered clenches, nor am I fluent in non-verbal finger language, but you gotta admit that your characterizations of "fucking demanding" & "standing up for oneself" don't exactly sound like they're outa the Charlie Atlas handbook!

In all seriousness, I'm not trying to rationalize, excuse, defend or justify the alleged behavior of the dancer here, which, with the additional details you've now been so generous to provide, seems even more over the line.

However, if you're being honest with yourself, I think you'd have to admit even now that it woulda been relatively simple & easy at the time to make clear to her that you weren't agreeing to any extra tip & to actually demand (as opposed to "fucking demand") your money back &, if that had failed, simply to go to the bouncer & fill him in on the details, which woulda almost surely gotten you your change back.

Unless there are even more nefarious details lurking somewhere in the "infra" out there that have yet to be revealed! Stay tuned...

Thats it blame teh victum/

Remstein didnt do anything wrong// He done aksed for cheange//

Taking his money more than he owes her is W R O N G and shes luckyh he didnt nock some sence in to her for that buillshit///

Originally posted by Waist Product
Thats it blame teh victum/

Remstein didnt do anything wrong// He done aksed for cheange//

Taking his money more than he owes her is W R O N G and shes luckyh he didnt nock some sence in to her for that buillshit///

That's true, in fact ASScons are just awash with all these vicious, violent, bulked up, bully Amazon strippers roaming the length & width of the club intimidating cowering patrons, beating the shit outa us innocent defenseless pervs & seizing our hard-earned bucks at will without our consent, it's like a fucking war zone in there, the poor guy was lucky to escape with his life!

In fact, many's the "victum" who's been "nocked" so senseless there that he couldn't even type straight, for chrissake!

Speaking of which, I take it you've been to ASSCon?.....