VIP Power - Hitter Special

UNLIMITED trips to the VIP Room
for a $40 flat fee.

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

Re: To sum it up!!!!

Originally posted by JIMYDR
After attending maybe 30 Asscons I find if you say no thank you to a dancer, they move on. I find that when they say an amount, 99 % of the time the stick to their word. I have read what everyone says about Asscon and I see the same 2-3 names pop up with negative comments alot. I would guess that over 200 different girls have passed thru here and to have 2-3 bad apples, thats not bad at all. I just don't know why you don't write down the names in all the positive reviews and seek out those girls. There is a reason a girl shows up every week and you never read about her, SHE STINKS!!!!

Here are some nice girls, sorry if I leave off some names but guys you can add to this:

Modesty
Petite
Ilana
Cash
Passion
Kiloute
Dasher

Look for the Union Label!!!!!
my 2 cents:
add
Kayla
mocca
lana (best deal .6 4all)

Sunday August 24th 4pm-10pm

for a $30 flat fee.

CYA there.

Re: Re: Re: (cont'd)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by remsenst
Thanks. I thought the staff was there only for the girls.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Response posted by nuthin

You shoulda felt right at home with them, then, since you certainly acted like one.

Originally posted by remsenst
If you're dying to call me some names then go right ahead and get it out of your system.

Response posted by nuthin
What the fuck ever gave you that idea?

Hhhmmm, looks like a classic case of multiple poster-nalities?

Re: Re: Re: Re: (cont'd)

Originally posted by Zincky
Hhhmmm, looks like a classic case of multiple poster-nalities?

Hmmm, looks like a classic case of real shady & dishonest editing, since in that second pair of quotes, that reply of mine was NOT made to the statement you quote previous to it, but to something else that guy said in his post.

Looks like a classic case here of functional illiteracy at the very least & possibly deliberate distortion as well. Are you a Republican?

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (cont'd)

Originally posted by nuthin
Hmmm, looks like a classic case of real shady & dishonest editing, since in that second pair of quotes, that reply of mine was NOT made to the statement you quote previous to it, but to something else that guy said in his post.

Looks like a classic case here of functional illiteracy at the very least & possibly deliberate distortion as well. Are you a Republican?
1-You called the dude a girl.
2-Regardless of what point you were responding to, you denied any intent on calling the guy a name (unless of course you were being sarcastic in which case you really sucked).
3-You may have seen this if you actually knew the meaning of functional illiteracy (check the dictionary) or did not possess a dysfunctional multiple posternality.

MWAH
:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (cont'd)

Originally posted by Zincky
1-You called the dude a girl.
2-Regardless of what point you were responding to, you denied any intent on calling the guy a name (unless of course you were being sarcastic in which case you really sucked).
3-You may have seen this if you actually knew the meaning of functional illiteracy (check the dictionary) or did not possess a dysfunctional multiple posternality.

MWAH
:D

In other words, YOU LIED.

That's what I already said. No need for you to reinforce my point. But thanks for agreeing with me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (cont'd)

Originally posted by nuthin
In other words, YOU LIED.

That's what I already said. No need for you to reinforce my point. But thanks for agreeing with me.
Thanks for proving my point. Not only do you lack the functional capacity to appropriately apply a phrase like "functional illiteracy", you have proven beyond a doubt your reading comprehension deficit.

Thank you for your support.

MWAZ :D

The next party is a Labor Day Celebration

TOMORROW

Sunday, August 31st, 2003 @ 6pm.
(Please note the time change!!!)

CYA there.

Originally posted by nycstripclubs
The next party is a Labor Day Celebration

TOMORROW

Sunday, August 31st, 2003 @ 6pm.
(Please note the time change!!!)

CYA there.

Closing time? (Can't get there as early as I'd like).

Last edited:
Sunday September 7th 4pm-10pm

for a $30 flat fee.

CYA there.