718 New York Ave, Huntinton Station 516-800-1928

This is the same Anna from Lincoln. She confirmed it during our conversation. I use to tip these girls $100 but then again they provided full service for that tip. This time around I only got her shorts off and her panties stayed on. Shockingly,
Hmm.. I remember Anna from Lincoln Ave and the place on Jericho in Commack. This Anna seems younger and prettier and sweeter. But maybe I'm wrong.

Last week I called one late afternoon and asked if Amber is available. She said this is Amber and yes I am available. I said great I am in the area and will be there in 5 minutes. When I arrived I called again just to make sure and she said come on in. Like I said before this is the only AMP I have ever visited that doesn’t have a door bell and you just open the door like any other business and walk right in. Amber was lying on the couch wearing a silk robe that was tied close. She showed me to the last room that has a couch which I was hoping to get plenty of use. I paid her the $60 house fee and she told me to get comfortable.

Amber walked in wearing a long black t-shirt that just covered her ass with light gray leggings. Her massage skills are adequate at best and we spoke throughout the massage which seemed to put her at ease. When she positioned her body at the head of the table I reached out and grabbed her ass. Totally unfazed we just continued our small talk and asking every so often if the massage feels good. She spent a considerable amount of time massaging my ass and rubbing her hand between my cracks to my taint and reaching under to stroke my cock. When she can feel me getting hard she asked for me to turn over. She loves teasing my cock and gently grazing and stroking my cock and then stopping to rub my inner thigh. I comment how I like her sexy ass and she plants it front of my face. Her pants are so tight that it gives an appearance as if she has a wedgie. Playing with her ass is getting me harder so I pull her pants down. She is wearing light blue mesh bikini underwear which shows off her perfectly round ass. I motion to her to remove her t-shirt and she says she can’t because of the oils in her hand. I asked if she mind I help her and she said replied yes. She was wearing a matching light blue bra with her tits bulging out from the top of the bra. Contrary to grancojon, she is not small breasted, as her tits were at least a “C” cup which was perfect for her height and body frame. I guess some guys feel that anything less than a “D” is considered small. To be honest with you, you couldn’t tell her size unless she removes her top as the t-shirt was loose fitting. Any way standing there she looks amazing. She has an athletic body, very firm which is exactly what I like. I am touching her stomach and grabbing her tits as they were falling out of the top of her bra. I tried to touch her pussy but she was standing to close to me so I slowly started pulling her underwear down. With half of her ass exposed she leans over and says she can’t do anything as she has a period. I was like what? She then steps back and shows me. Wow you talk about a mood killer!!! With that she sees me starting to lose my erection. She said what’s wrong as she trying to bring me back to life. I said I wanted to lick your pussy and fuck you. She said really? I said yes. She smiles which help get a pulse back and starts playing with my cock. She leans over and I undid her bra. Nice natural tits. I wanted to suck on her nipples and she said know her nipples are sensitive during her period. Bye bye erection again. She is working it and doing her best to make me happy. With that she says please close your eyes, relax and think about fucking me. Less than a minute later I feel two more hands on me. Look who’s decided to join the party Anna!!! The first thought that was racing through my mind was the ménage a trios that I had with Anna and Jessica (Lincoln Ave.). Having them simultaneously playing with my cock and balls, rubbing my stomach seemed to be working pretty good. I reached over as Anna gave me access to her shorts so that I could remove them. She is very self conscious of her weight and she is not comfortable with removing her shirt. I was playing with her ass and pussy and Amber said something To Anna in Chinese and she said you can touch her too if you like. Now my mind is racing and I am thinking how I am going to do this. With that somebody walks in and Amber quickly got dressed to attend to the customer. A few minutes later she returns and said something to Anna in Chinese and she said to me that she needs to keep her clothes on just in case somebody else walks in. Amber is rubbing my chest while Anna working my cock it was obvious to me at this time that a special threesome was not going to happen. I was losing interest as they were working hard to get the job done. Once again someone walks in and Amber disappears. Anna then gets on the table with me and sits between my legs. I sit up while she is stroking my cock and I ask if she could remove top. She said she was too fat. I said know you not to fat. She shakes her head and says she doesn’t like to. She said you can touch me if you like. I said can I kiss you she said no. I said are you sure you use to work with Jessica at Lincoln she said yes. I laid right back down and really lost interest since no goodies were in offering. I must have been on the table for just under 2 hours and they were not giving up making me happy but I gave up. They proceeded to wipe me off with a hot towel and Anna stayed in the room talking to me while I got dressed. Again I said are you sure you worked with Jessica on Lincoln. She said yes that was me. I said we use to kiss all the time and have sex. Is there a problem? She said things are different this time. Boss wants them to keep their clothes on. She said if she is not around we can have fun. If she is around we need to be careful. Since they have only been there a sort while the boss is around more frequently. She said give it a little time and we can have fun again but please come otherwise she will close down this location. Anna looks prettier but she may be about 10 lbs heavier. I prefer Amber as her body is more to my liking.

Went yesterday asked for Amber. I took half Massage was a 4/10. I hate when they don't do the legs and just the back. Review of her body was correct I'd say C's. 6/10 so I was hoping to have fun with them but it was a no go. She said boss says no and somethjng about people putting reviews in computer. Pretty much killed the mood. She is telling me this while I hear the other booth noises and stuff so I was annoyed. Guess I'll try lmp again.

Was there a few days ago and had Anna, Amber was there as well , Both very hot IMHO. If you like Petite Naturally Attractive Asian Girls this is the place to go , these girls are not clock watchers and will take as long as you need to get the job done, Any way back to the Review, Got down face first at Anna's request and she proceeded to administer her Legendary Back Rub with a light amount of oil not missing any spots and never forgetting to keep Junior Stimulated with the under ass reach , Now I'm extremely aroused at this point and am looking forward to the flip , Finally Anna whispers very Softly to Turn over , On the flip she comments SO STRONG as she is referring to Junior , I proceed to Fondle her Beautiful Ass and Natural Tits ( B Cups ) , This Girl has the Softest Skin I have ever felt on a girl, Junior is at full attention as u can imagine and is ready to Launch with just the first stroke, At this point she's Sucking my nipples and Stroking it at just the right Speed while playing with my balls, OMG !!! I just couldn't hold no more and unleash the biggest rope u can imagine , One of the best completions I've had in a while , she proceeds with a very detailed wipe down and brings me a bottle of water , I compose myself after a few minutes and head back out into the Jungle with a fresh restart , on my way out I saw Amber and looked beautiful as well, can't wait to come back to see her, this has been my favorite Non Full Service AMP since they Opened , hope they last , Enjoy Guys and Treat them well .

Ouch
Anna is worth the drive but this is waaaaaay North of LIE and has to add 30 minutes down and back during any kind of traffic on 110 which is generally everyday any time

Yeah I agree traffic on 110 is bad to get there. Also be aware of the constant interruptions. I've been there on Mondays and it was buys and forget Friday's it's busy too
Anna is nice , Amber is hotter but wasn't doing much because of boss last time . So buyer beware .

This is the largest AMP I have ever been in. I have been there 3 times (2 times near closing and I saw the boss lady only once) All three times she wasn't visible when I arrived. The one time I arrived late afternoon I was told she was there some place. Anna told me that she normally hangs out until the place becomes more established. In around about ways I was told to be patient but still come otherwise she will close down the location.

I've have been here twice in September and seen Amber. The massage was not bad, but I was only offered HJ at the end of the session. If you pay a little extra, she will get naked for you.

I paid .6 for the hour session and .8 for all nude HJ finish. I think I could of had all nude finish for .6, but my little head was doing the thinking.

I went yesterday mid day. Took half for 40. Met candy id say 6 in looks She was skinny. B top. No butt skinny legs Body 6 for amp. She told me it was first day I didn't believe it. Massage was 5. Ask how much you pay crap. Killed the mood. Took hj with full roaming for 40. I wouldn't repeat with her

UPDATE:
I have been to this place several times and all but once I have had Amber. The second to last time I was there I asked her if she ever wears Yoga pants or Leggings. She shook her head yes. She said, she would bringing it with her next week. I called her to see her and she said she is free to come over now. When I arrived we gave each other hug and I asked her so do you have your Yoga pants with you. She said, yes. She showed me to the corner room and she said get comfortable and that she would be right back. My heart is beginning to race a little. To those who don't know she has an athletic body with a nice firm round apple like ass. She comes into the room wearing a cut-off top showing her sexy abs and super tight yoga pants. I think my cock got harder in less time than the Tesla S when you hit the insane button to take off. She said, you like? I turned over, sat on the table and grabbed that ass very firmly. She looked at my cock and said, oh yeah, you like!!! After a few minutes of touching, squeezing and grabbing like a teenage boy seeing a hot girl for the first time she somehow convinced me to lay back down for my massage. I don't remember exactly what incoherent statement I made but the feeling was I wanted to rip off her clothes and bang her on the table for starters. So I am lying down and I can feel my chest pounding underneath me. As much as I wanted to relax I just couldn't. She starts rubbing my back as I am assaulting her butt. She said you got to relax. I sit up again on the table, she is smiling at me as I gently pull down her pants. She said, to soon. I shook my head no and she just smiled. She normally wear bikini style panties with a matching bra but this time she had a mini thong with a nice lace bra. She bends over just a little to remove her pants and I reach under and kiss and lick her ass. I kept complimenting her on how great she looks and how much I want her. Again she gets me on my stomach to continue the massage. My hands all over her body and periodically kissing her pussy on top of her panties which she seems to be liking. At this writing, I am still not clear as to what I might have been doing, but I hear someone talking in Chinese to Amber. She quickly puts her pants and top on and said sorry be right back. She was gone for about 10 minutes which seemed a lot longer when you are just lying there. She comes back into the room changed from what she was wearing. She said boss doesn't like my outfit. I said did she see anything she said no. She was on edge and was apologetic but touching was now forbidden or perhaps she was really pissed at boss. When I flipped over she said I can't make money here. Boss is not very nice!!! She was checked out for the moment at least but still manage to get the task done.

I called up last week and asked if Amber was there she said no, but a new girl is here. I asked if Amber still works there and she didn't understand me. I called today and asked for Amber and I think the boss lady answered and said Amber no longer works here.

I have my doubts if this place will ever be FS. Finding a hot sexy young Asian girl with a great body, friendly and out going personality to replace Amber will be very difficult.

I was in the area and called and said is this Anna.She said, yes. I am 5 minutes away and I would like to see you. She said 5 minutes okay. I pull up on time walk in and I was greeted by Helen. I mentioned I just called to see Anna. Helen is wearing a very tight pencil skirt as I follow her to the first room on the right. I couldn't help to notice her nice ass and that she had a pretty face. I wanted to see Anna because she knows that I was seeing Amber weekly and I was hoping to get Amber's phone number from her. Anyway Helen said Anna will be right in and I undress and assume my position on the table. A few minutes later, I feel what I thought was Anna's hands on my back and she replies soft, medium or hard. I look up and its Helen. I said where is Anna? She is busy with another customer!! I said I just called and spoke with her and told her I was coming in 5 minutes. Oh you spoke to me Helen said. I said why didn't you tell me Anna was busy. Argh!!! Rather than walk out as I still was hoping for Amber's phone number. I let her proceed with a massage which happen to be pretty good. Besides she was prettier then Helen IMO and I was hoping to get a better look at her ass. On the turnover she started an enthusiastically HJ while I firmly had my hands on her ass. I lifted her skirt which took some doing as this was super tight. She gave me a surprising look and I said the view of her ass will help me finish. I couldn't tell if she had bikini underwear or not but her ass looked good. She kept her back towards me and she worked my shaft. She tired pretty quickly and started to lean and positioned her body so I can get a better look at her front. Having jacked the skirt up pretty high I was able to see the side profile of her underwear which was clear that she was wearing maternity underwear. Well this is a pretty delicate matter and whatever erection I had I was losing it fast. I know there are many men that are turned on doing it to a pregnant girl, I am not one of them. Things were going south real fast and I had asked if Anna could give her a hand. She came in and said she was busy with customer and will make it up to me. I asked her if she had Amber's phone number. She said that she will speak with her and if it is okay with her she will give it to me next week when I come back.She said please come back and I will take good care of you. So I got a hot towel, Helen wipe me off which was a nice touch and stayed cleaning the room while I got dressed.