718 New York Ave, Huntinton Station 516-800-1928

Stopped by today and saw Anna. Definitely the same Anna from Lincoln Ave, she was always may favorite AMP until I came across Lucy in Patchogue (damn I wish I knew where she ended up). I always get the same high quality soft massage from Anna, 69, and scalp massage to finish the hour. Haven't seen her in a year so it was nice to see her again.

Hi I'm renewed to this stuff after a couple year layoff. My last experiences were at the Lincoln Ave location. I've seen Jessica, Wendy and Anna back then. I have also seen Anna Recently at this location. This location is very convenient and the store is large and clean. There is no buzzer so you just walk in. By far my favorite AMP. I had 1/2 hour for $40. She was very kind and gentle. There are 2 girls working. Anna gave a fantastic massage after 15 minutes I asked for FS or BBBJ... She said we cannot do this here so HJ was offered and accepted. I had full roaming utc and otc. Since I have been away for a while I completed very quickly. Nice cleanup. A little small talk and nice kiss good bye. Also told me that Jessica from Lincoln is located down the block at 1922 New York Ave. Wow I cant wait to try Jessica again. In any case tipped $100 and off I went. Its good to be back in the game

Hi I'm renewed to this stuff after a couple year layoff. My last experiences were at the Lincoln Ave location. I've seen Jessica, Wendy and Anna back then. I have also seen Anna Recently at this location. This location is very convenient and the store is large and clean. There is no buzzer so you just walk in. By far my favorite AMP. I had 1/2 hour for $40. She was very kind and gentle. There are 2 girls working. Anna gave a fantastic massage after 15 minutes I asked for FS or BBBJ... She said we cannot do this here so HJ was offered and accepted. I had full roaming utc and otc. Since I have been away for a while I completed very quickly. Nice cleanup. A little small talk and nice kiss good bye. Also told me that Jessica from Lincoln is located down the block at 1922 New York Ave. Wow I cant wait to try Jessica again. In any case tipped $100 and off I went. Its good to be back in the game
The next time anybody goes here please verify that Jessica is indeed at 1922 New York Avenue. The last time I spoke with her she was going back home to China. She indicated that she wasn't certain if she was returning. Despite the bolt ons Jessica at one time had a nice body (prefer when she was thinner) and always provided a nice BBJCIM!!!

By the way, Anna never asked Amber if it was okay to give out her phone number and wanted me to come back again. Since Anna isn't one of my favorites I decided to pass and find a new place. Next time I can't risk a good provider leaving a place so I will need to get their number sooner. My mistake!!!

I really wanted to see Anna but she really wanted me to try new girl Coco, so I did. Coco's slim with perky natural breasts and fun -- her English isn't that great but she did talk a lot although I didn't understand much of anything except "I like your cock" -- which is always nice to hear but I bet they say that to all the guys --

I really wanted to see Anna but she really wanted me to try new girl Coco, so I did. Coco's slim with perky natural breasts and fun -- her English isn't that great but she did talk a lot although I didn't understand much of anything except "I like your cock" -- which is always nice to hear but I bet they say that to all the guys --
Can you please better describe Coco? What size breasts? Does she have an ass? What kind of service did you get? I assume Helen didn't work out being pregnant and not getting the job done.

Tried this place a few weeks ago. Called and asked for Anna and made an appointment. Got there and only Coco is there - guess she said she was Anna. Anyway, she's got a cute face and like melikumasian described, she's slim, perky and cute. Took the 1/2 and the massage was very light. Flip, ST and the ask. She takes her top off. I ask for FS, while I take off her bottoms, but it was that time of month - I even saw strings. So I asked for a BJ, agreed to 80, but neither of us had a cover, so that was off the table. Asked for HE/Russian and Coco was not familiar with Russia so I explained. Started off on the table but it didn't look comfortable to her, so I sat on the side of the table and it seemed easier for her. Felt great and she was switching between both until I exploded. Tipped 40 and she seemed happy. Was last customer that night and Anna called to check in - didn't understand the conversation, but asked if it was Anna and Coco confirmed.

Tried this place a few weeks ago. Called and asked for Anna and made an appointment. Got there and only Coco is there - guess she said she was Anna. Anyway, she's got a cute face and like melikumasian described, she's slim, perky and cute. Took the 1/2 and the massage was very light. Flip, ST and the ask. She takes her top off. I ask for FS, while I take off her bottoms, but it was that time of month - I even saw strings. So I asked for a BJ, agreed to 80, but neither of us had a cover, so that was off the table. Asked for HE/Russian and Coco was not familiar with Russia so I explained. Started off on the table but it didn't look comfortable to her, so I sat on the side of the table and it seemed easier for her. Felt great and she was switching between both until I exploded. Tipped 40 and she seemed happy. Was last customer that night and Anna called to check in - didn't understand the conversation, but asked if it was Anna and Coco confirmed.
Was the requirement for a cover for a BJ yours or hers? Do you think a BBBJ is available at this location, how about DATY?

Cover was their requirement. So, bbbj not on the table. DATY wasn't available due to it being her time of month. If you find out otherwise, please share!

My DATY experience with Anna was with her lying face up on the table, and me at the bottom of the table with my head wrapped tightly by her legs, she most definitely seemed to enjoy it and I think she came , or is an incredibly good faker, but her clit got noticeably bigger and she shuddered, but who knows (and honestly, who really cares, it was fun). Her pussy was nice and clean.

This is really starting to get confusing with busts being put in that thread and not the review thread also
Incident: Two Women Arrested During Massage Parlor Raid
Location: Foot Spa, 718 New York Avenue, Huntington, New York
Date/Time: Monday, February 20, 2017 at approximately 3:20 p.
Fudge.... just put this together.... did they get Anna for old Lincoln as I believe this is her new place
Incident: Two Women Arrested During Massage Parlor Raid
Location: Foot Spa, 718 New York Avenue, Huntington, New York
Date/Time: Monday, February 20, 2017 at approximately 3:20 p.

She was very cool. I don't like as much the other old partner Jessica up the road on New York Avenue. It does not seem that anyone can avoid all the different laws and governing bodies. It sucks. They are destroying Huntington and leaving the legit foot rub places.

Great !!!! I feel so much safer now that LE is targeting and closing down all AMP's. Our Tax $$$$. Hard at work. Why don't they focus on all the drug dealers and hard crimes occurring throughout Huntington instead.

Great !!!! I feel so much safer now that LE is targeting and closing down all AMP's. Our Tax $$$$. Hard at work. Why don't they focus on all the drug dealers and hard crimes occurring throughout Huntington instead.
Because closing an AMP is much easier work.

I am late to this conversation so I apologize. This place is definitely where Anna had worked from. Interestingly the neighbors for the most part is an office building across the street and just north of them I believe another office building. I think the traffic that they were most concerned about was not this particular AMP but rather the foot traffic occurring at the corner. I am sure some of you know about the downstairs entrance for the LMP. The girls using this place use it sparingly maybe a couple of days during the week and they have cameras and monitors canvasing the parking lot and the steps going to do the door which is always locked and kept locked. Going to this place I could see raising a lot of flags. The AMP place that was busted they never locked there doors and when you first walk in it doesn't give you a feel of your typical AMP place. What they were really missing is the facade of a cash register and massage type poster and things.

I know the legit places in Huntington that weren't so legit, are now making sure that nothing illegal is happening in their shop. Owners are checking in constantly and the girls are especially nervous. Touching is thwarted when it use to be encouraged. Foot traffic in both of these places are way down according to people working there. I do think that very few places will remain open by the summer time.