718 New York Ave, Huntinton Station 516-800-1928

Hi Everybody , Not Sure if This is The Correct Location But please accept my Apology if it's Not. (MOD NOTE: IT WASN'T, SO IT WAS MOVED HERE.)

This is my First Post but have been in the Game a Long Time, Finally decided to share some of my better Experiences and this review will cover one of my best spots here on Long Island, Please keep in mind it's not a full service Place but a Few Extras may be had once the Girls are Comfortable with You, This Spot has 2 Asian Spinners, Anna and Amy, 1/2 Hour $40.00 , 1 Hour $ 60.00, I Would Highly Recommend Anna if your Looking For an Excellent Massage along with a Nice Release while Full Roaming is allowed, Her ST is Off The Charts and Really takes her Time with Me, I always leave her a $ 60.00 Tip because she's that good, Good Luck Guys and be safe out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was intrigued and I took the plunge and went to the spot before hearing further details. I was met at the door by Anna , I would not call her a spinner she's not then she's not heavy either she's pretty nice looking . She's around 30 maybe even a little less . Wearing shorts and a shirt . I would give her 7/10 on the looks scale.

I asked for a half hour medium massage. Her massage was good but I really was looking forward to the soft touch. I rubbed her legs and her ass over the shorts. Nice smooth legs and a nice firm ass. Nice soft touch hot towel and flip. She let me suck on her nipples . She let me put my hand wherever I wanted inside of her pants, but she resisted when I tried to unbutton the shorts.

I had a nice happy ending and overall I was pleased. I tipped $30 .

I've been tossing and turning at night since I posted my last reply. I think I overestimated the girls heart. Let's say she had B cup sized breasts.

Afterall I wouldn't want to mislead you guys

Both girls are from Thailand. Anna might be Euroasian. Doesn't matter because she's 100% adorable. Young soft smooth skin, nice firm ass, perfect breasts. And she knows how to talk dirty in a way that turned me on. And I don't mean the fake "ooh baby yeah ooh baby yeah" bullshit. An exceptionally cute AMP girl.

For additional clarification if you are traveling north on Route 110 (New York Avenue) this place is located about a 1/2 mile on the east side past the Huntington Train Station. The one thing that is a little unusual about this place is that there is no white door bell. They keep their doors unlocked and you just walk in. The place is quite large and open when entering. There is not much furniture other than a couch to your left. There is no distinct hallways in this place, however they have 3 rooms with curtains as doors. Each room is quite large. The shear size of this place is unlike any AMP place I have ever visited before. This place is your typical $40/$60.

The first time I visited here I had Anna. Although her English is poor we were able to communicate somewhat. I have had many encounters with various girls from Lincoln Avenue. One such girl was Anna. She has changed somewhat, prettier in my honest opinion but a little heavier and she still has a nice ass. She confirmed with me that she indeed worked for Jessica at Lincoln Avenue. I arrived there fifteen minutes before closing and she agreed to do a half hour massage this time. She was wearing shorts that barely covered her ass. I was grabbing her ass during the massage and on the flip removed her shorts for her. She was stroking my cock while I was grabbing her ass andplaying with her pussy. It wasn't long before I came. She kept stroking making sure she drained me and then proceeded to clean me up. It was very fast this time which she admitted and promised better service the next time. I helped her with her shorts which she loved and kissedme on the cheek. I tipped her $20 which she was very happy with.

For additional clarification if you are traveling north on Route 110 (New York Avenue) this place is located about a 1/2 mile on the east side past the Huntington Train Station. The one thing that is a little unusual about this place is that there is no white door bell. They keep their doors unlocked and you just walk in. The place is quite large and open when entering. There is not much furniture other than a couch to your left. There is no distinct hallways in this place, however they have 3 rooms with curtains as doors. Each room is quite large. The shear size of this place is unlike any AMP place I have ever visited before. This place is your typical $40/$60.

The first time I visited here I had Anna. Although her English is poor we were able to communicate somewhat. I have had many encounters with various girls from Lincoln Avenue. One such girl was Anna. She has changed somewhat, prettier in my honest opinion but a little heavier and she still has a nice ass. She confirmed with me that she indeed worked for Jessica at Lincoln Avenue. I arrived there fifteen minutes before closing and she agreed to do a half hour massage this time. She was wearing shorts that barely covered her ass. I was grabbing her ass during the massage and on the flip removed her shorts for her. She was stroking my cock while I was grabbing her ass andplaying with her pussy. It wasn't long before I came. She kept stroking making sure she drained me and then proceeded to clean me up. It was very fast this time which she admitted and promised better service the next time. I helped her with her shorts which she loved and kissedme on the cheek. I tipped her $20 which she was very happy with.
No way this is the same Anna as Lincoln... She would give you the death stare if you only tipped $20.
Her st was sheet awesomeness but i could not stand her attitude. She softened after Lincoln but still Wendy was always the best of the bunch.

This is the same Anna from Lincoln. She confirmed it during our conversation. I use to tip these girls $100 but then again they provided full service for that tip. This time around I only got her shorts off and her panties stayed on. Shockingly, the $20 was fine and she didn’t gripe about it. As far as the best one, I respectfully disagree that Wendy was the best. In my opinion both Angela and Jessica were far better. I prefer Jessica when she was thinner although I didn’t care for the fake boobs. Angela had a smoking body, by the far the sexiest. Jessica gave the best blow jobs!!!

I prefer the athletic type body such as Amber (From Boba) who was at Jericho Tpke., in Huntington and now at 1008 Jericho Tpke., in Smithtown. Great body, too bad the attitude isn’t always on point.

I will let you know about Amber as I saw her to at this place. She has a great body and showed it off to me just briefly because once again I showed up just before closing. Bigger tits then the other Amber herein mentioned. She is off today as I was hoping to see her.

I had Amber. Tiny, very small tits. Got into it. She knows how to compliment and make you feel super big and hard. Did not ask for FS. They have two sets of courtains as doors to each room. First layer thick curtains, second layer semi transparent laced type curtains. They do not use the thick layer curtain, I guess maybe to protect themselves so the other girls can engage if customers get rough. I happened to hear another monger which apparently was trying to get the girl to do some stuff she did not want to do. She kept saying somewhat nervously no, oh no, no.
Made me feel a bit akward. Anyway, since they do not pull the full curtains for privacy, a minus. I got butt naked and noticed one of the girls near the front door looking right at me. Phuck it I thought, just proceeded to lay down. Amber did a great job. Nonetheless I like variety so will ask for Anna next time around. This time I myself will pull both curtains shut. Damage was forty and forty.

No, definitely not, this Amber has black hair, face OK, in her thirties, small boobs, small butt (well, I just described millions of asians). Good service though.

Hey breastman, grancojon is absolutely right, this is not the same Amber from 1008 Smithtown. As they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and I concur with you regarding Amber (Smithtown). She and I had a relationship outside the business as well. Her body IMHO is the sexiest of all the AMP girls I have ever seen.I am not into tattoo's but her tramp stamp and that ass and tight body always got me ejaculating early on her leg within the first few minutes. She would stand in front of me as I undid whatever she was wearing. She would point to her leg with the cum on it and smile. To me she is fucking hot body wise. When she was at Boba mamasan would leave her the keys and we would have fun for a couple of hours and then I would drive her home. We had a bit of a falling out. I would buy her clothes,"Yoga Pants" of course and take her out to dinner. She got really greedy and wanted more. She wanted me to buy her a Jeep and pay for the insurance and the gas. That was the end of our relationship.

I saw the new Amber yesterday and will report when I have more time.

Yea assman19 shes a sweet girl i met her over 5 years ago and kept on running into her at different places unexpected never had intercourse with her but always got her but naked and crotch screwed her bare but she asked i not stick it in i poked the 2 holes now n then .
She did ask if i have a wife i told her no she said if i ur wife i control your money then started how much you have in bank?i laughed n clean myself n left it at that.not to change topic but has anyone every seen fanny anymore shes was a doll