656A Motor Parkway Hauppauge

when I was there 2-3 months ago she (lucy) said that she got her green card and she was so happy. I dont wanna give hope to anybody inculiding me but she might be coming back. if any body had her cell phone give it try. i had so many chances to get the number but never did lol

when I was there 2-3 months ago she (lucy) said that she got her green card and she was so happy. I dont wanna give hope to anybody inculiding me but she might be coming back. if any body had her cell phone give it try. i had so many chances to get the number but never did lol
last time i was there we were talking about her getting a green card, probably a little over a month ago, maybe two. It sounded positive.

One time I had a kind of daty with her she(Lucy) was standing an was reaching down with my fingers UTC I got her pants down a little bit. I get down to my knees and she was standing I start kind of daty but it was hard from the bush I was keep trying to hold the bush up.
At one point she kind off try it to open little wider but with her pants on her knees didn't help much. I did it for a while then I get up and rubbed little b1gk1d to her p..y for a while. She finished me with her hands. she was always paranoid about "boss coming" "boss here" this and that stuff!
Then I try to get alcohol and clean my little b1g but she didn't like that and she said "I'm clean" and gave me an attitude for it.

PS:I have my own hand sanitizer in my car(not for my hands)! Every time I get a service any kind I always use it! And I dare you try to use sanitizer on your little JR and balls! Let the PAIN begin! LOL

Last edited:
Went over the weekend, NO LUCY.

Entered through rear entrance, older lady very thin, no tits, no ass, bad teeth, i think her name was Jane. There was another woman there but she was with someone. I asked for lucy and was told she's gone, but "i do good massage, make you very happy".

Great massage, professional quality on the back. I was concerned though, as there were absolutely no accidental brushes, but she worked my whole body really well. No towel and i had my hand on her ass to let her know why i'm there. After 15 min, she told me to flip, and she went right to the package, great technique, nice and slow to start, worked it really well, payed attention to the boys. UTC allowed but i didn't go far cause there really wasn't much to play with. When i shot, it got all over her and she looked and pointed at little C and said "ooh you strong" ....yea ok.

I got up and left right after that because i was fucking freezing, there was a thermostat in the room and it was set to 55??? To her credit she did bring in a space heater but that didn't help.

I miss Lucy

went yesterday

Went early-small mini mall with a small parking lot in front-I was the only one there-the parking is also in the back-but it was full-Went in,said I was there before and saw Lucy-It was freezing in there-had to be under towels the whole time-nice massage,free roaming OTC-on the flip she worked her hands under the towel and I kindas guided her hands to Mr Happy and the Jewels-nice slow to fast finsih and clean up.When I went outside,the place is now being watched-unmarked white police car witha handicapped tag hanging from the rear view mirror-in a non handicapped spot-Young guy in the car taking notes.-Spent a few minutes in my car watching him.Made it look like I was cleaning up my car and on the phone.
Just thought I would let you guys know.

Went early-small mini mall with a small parking lot in front-I was the only one there-the parking is also in the back-but it was full-Went in,said I was there before and saw Lucy-It was freezing in there-had to be under towels the whole time-nice massage,free roaming OTC-on the flip she worked her hands under the towel and I kindas guided her hands to Mr Happy and the Jewels-nice slow to fast finsih and clean up.When I went outside,the place is now being watched-unmarked white police car witha handicapped tag hanging from the rear view mirror-in a non handicapped spot-Young guy in the car taking notes.-Spent a few minutes in my car watching him.Made it look like I was cleaning up my car and on the phone.
Just thought I would let you guys know.
very good to know-thanks

Went to this spot yesterday noon time, parked in the back and knocked on the door. I asked if lucy was working she said yes and lead me to a room. I waited until she was by my head and then i grabbed her ass and rubbed it, did this for a few minutes then she went from massaging me to a light tickle at that point i rolled over and grabbed my junk, she looked at me and put her finger to her lip and said shhh. I just nodded and said shhh ( i didnt say a word to her the whole time). Then she got the oil out and gave a great hj.

Didnt notice any police in the parking lot like the other guy said, maybe i was lucky or atleast i hope i was lucky.

Thanks to all the other posters on here who gave out there expertise on how to get what you want from these places. This was my third time to an AMP but only my first HE.

40+20 tip

Thanks for the review at first post mrbator welcome to UG!

What this Lucy did she looked like? :) I wonder if they are named one of the girls as Lucy. Since everybody is calling and asking for Lucy! LOL

What this Lucy did she looked like? :) I wonder if they are named one of the girls as Lucy. Since everybody is calling and asking for Lucy! LOL
Why not. They pick fake names anyway. I like to ask for their Chinese (their real ) names if I like the girl and intend to return. I ask for the translation if there is one (e.g. little bird was one). The girl appreciates you treating them as human beings and get a kick out of it (and tend to be appreciative) when you ask for them by name the next time you see them.

B1GK1d: I have a hard time describing her. But she was in her 30's probably a 6 with b cup tits, and asian, i dont think that helps lol....her handy work was great though

B1GK1d: I have a hard time describing her. But she was in her 30's probably a 6 with b cup tits, and asian, i dont think that helps lol....her handy work was great though
The brief description sounds like our favorite lucy. However it is a general, vague description, i'll have to take a trip over there soon.

did she smell like mint?

Busted!

per our mod in another thread:

Incident: Three Arrested for Prostitution in Hauppauge Massage Parlor Raid
Date/Time: Friday May 14, 2010 at 4:30 p.m.

Suffolk County Police today arrested three women for offering prostitution at a Hauppauge massage parlor.

Fourth Precinct Crime Section officers in conjunction with Fourth Squad detectives conducted an investigation that began in October of 2009, which revealed prostitution activity at the Relax Center, located at 656A Motor Parkway. Massage tables, assorted body oils, lotions, towels, bedding, a computer and cash were seized after a search warrant was executed at 4:30 p.m. Employees were also performing massages without a required New York State license. The massage parlor advertised services on Craigslist and Newsday.

Ping Lu, 44, of 45-38 149 th St., Flushing, Hui Jie Dou, 52, of 42-79 Main St., Flushing, and Ying Hui Hang, 45, of 132-29 59 th Ave., Flushing, were charged with two counts of Prostitution. Jie Dou and Hui Hang were also charged with Unauthorized Practice of a Profession.

They will be held overnight and arraigned at First District Court in Central Islip on May 15.

A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

Suffolk County Police today arrested three women for offering prostitution at a Hauppauge massage parlor.

Fourth Precinct Crime Section officers in conjunction with Fourth Squad detectives conducted an investigation that began in October of 2009, which revealed prostitution activity at the Relax Center, located at 656A Motor Parkway. .....
In my personal experience this was a HJ place only.

Let me get this straight: Fourth Precinct Crime Section officers and Fourth Squad detectives conducted an investigation that began in October of 2009.

Officers AND detectives required 8 MONTHS to investigate and shut down an AMP?

BTW - during that time literally around the block is Brentwood. You all know about Brentwood right? Well obviously Google and Newsday are spinning some tall tales to upset people I guess. Do a search and you get stuff like "Gang violence is a current growing threat in Brentwood".

This obviously can't be true as the Fourth Precinct Crime Section officers and Fourth Squad detectives had sufficient resources to shut down a much more serious threat: arrest 2 middle aged Asian women giving hand jobs after a 8 MONTH investigation.

You just can't make this stuff up.