656A Motor Parkway Hauppauge

I walked into this place around 4:00 with no appointment. I called earlier in the day to get the address and told them I might be in later.

When I walked in there were 4 women working and they all popped thier heads out of the rooms to see who was walking in. It was pretty funny actually but at least you know they're all paying attention to the wooden chimes.

The place seemed new to me but the rooms weren't to private (curtains, I think).

They were over-booked at the time and the girl who came out to greet me told me to come back. I said I would call when I had more time.

For the women I saw, I'd say they were all in their 40's. One seemed pretty cute. Not my type though. I really like them in the 20's early 30's at best.

They're in a strip with a Deli, pizza place and nail salon just east of Washington Ave (exit 53)

Just for the record... There was NOBODY in the place that even remotely resembled the girl in the ad.

Here's the ad: http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1396486090.html
Phone # 631-612-0070

i went to this place and got a lame massage a few weeks bk and with 10 min left i was expecting the flip she said all done i was so pissed i just got dressed an left while i was walking out she followed me asking for a tip i will never return i hope it burns down lol...also i think someone started a thread on this place

Last week I went back to see Lucy again. I set on the corner of the table and free the girls. She smokes so that's a bad turn off! Little playing around and heavy OTC , UTC.

10 minutes after that I had some neck pain and I wanted to get that treated. She gave me heavy massage for my upper back.

I turn around again. So she start tickling the boys. Little bit more playing around she was down to her knees. And she wanted me to come on her face. She was like showing her cheeks with one hand with other hand she was busy with the boys. Some how I got close to her mouth and lips. And she act like kissing the boys. I told her to put in her mouth. She said I'm married "LOL I'm like dude who tha *uck cares!" I didnt tell her that!

So in that point she start sucking (BB) I spent a lot of effort to get her there! Was *ucking nightmare to convince her (<=-Read it again)! Some how I lay down again. I think somebody walked by and she stop doing it told me to lay down. So basically she did it for a minute or two! When I was laying down she started HJ. She really wanted me to get done. So I told her to do it again. She started again. Continued with the hand one, more time mouth I was done! So far her BBBJ was 3-4 minutes total. IMHO very short BB plus every time some body walks she stops. Gets annoying!
40HH + 40 TiP = 80 Damage
Good Luck!

There are 3 ladies Coco (with messed up teeth), Lucy (Mint Smelly Mouth) and Lisa (stay away from me)
LOL

Last edited:
My first AMP

So, another first for me, my first time at an AMP. I was planning on losing my amp cherry at the waverly location, but that thread has LE mentioned all over it. So i decided to go here, and i'm glad i did.

I called earlier in the day to request Lucy based on reviews. Parked in the back (as they asked) and went to the back door, i was immediately greeted by a pretty 40ish woman with a great body, turns out it was Lucy and she was very welcoming saying she was waiting for me. I saw one other woman but she was going into the little "room". Very clean place, walls in the rooms go 3/4 the way up with a curtain door, soft music, not very private.

In the room she takes my 40 for the half and leaves, i get undressed, she comes back in. She very nice and extremely playful, always trying to make me smile. She has me lay down and starts the message. she's at the head of the table and she has her crotch pushed up against my head. I started to feel her ass, and even went for the snatch, she gave a little resistance. Back message was lame, just like tickling my back, thank god for the flip. she's on the side of me now, just feeling me up, and i have my hands all over her at this point, OTC, UTC, got to play with the girls which was nice. At this point she has left the room twice when someone came in, and it happened a couple more times. I couldn't get any sustained action. She wispered several times in my ear "ooh, you bad boy". So i continued to grope, and she finally grabs my shaft, and does a decent job but i needed a little more, so i pulled her face to mine and got some LFK and some nice lip and tongue playing, that worked and i popped. The whole time whe is smiling and playing with me, very playful and nice woman. Cleaned me up and finished up front message which was actually very good. Then another clean up, hot towel this time. She helped me get dressed, even buttoning my shirt, putting my shoes on, and straightening my tie. At no time was i rushed.

40 for the 1/2 and i gave a 30 tip. She didn't even mention tip while i was playing with her girls or with the snatch. In fact she never mentioned it at all, and seemed very happy when i did give it to her.

BTW, reading about all the amps, i figured i'd be seen by an ugly, old asian woman. I thought Lucy was pretty, and i was certainly satisfied in the looks dept, and the action dept.

I will repeat.

canthepit..glad you had a good time..it was mentioned b4 that lucy had a mint smelly mouth..did u notice anything bad
Yes, i did smell mint, but it seemed to me like it was in the room, not neccesarily from her, but i could be mistaken. Someone also mentioned she smokes, and she saw my cigs and mentioned that she did on occassion.

One bad thing. But maybe not. I worked all day, she worked all day, i did smell a tiny hint of BO every now and then. It could have been me although my deodorant works pretty well, so it could have been her too.

This is the latest in my streak of uninspired AMP visits over the past few weeks. I went around the back but it was jammed with cars and trucks. Looks like they're doing some work on the pizza place next door. Anyway, I ended up parking out front and when I entered Lucy was waiting on the couch.

She's no kid - late 40's would be my guess - and she has kind of a hard face. As far as her body, the best I can say is she's not real fat. She showed off some nice cleavage, but I think that's mostly due to a push-up bra. I didn't find her especially attractive.

I took the half for 40 and undressed. The rooms are small and have just curtains, no doors, nor do they have any hooks for hanging your clothes. She started the massage with a towel covering me which I asked her to remove and she did so with no problem. Her work was OK but not not memorable. The oil she used was unscented and it was later removed during the session with a hot towel. Finally she began probing the inner thighs and balls and asked me to flip. I started some OTC roaming and managed to extract a tit but I couldn't get it in my mouth. I managed to work my hand into her pants, but she wasn't making it easy and put her boob away in the process. Her handwork was just OK, but she just wasn't being very cooperative with the roaming and being that she wasn't much to look at I began losing wood. It was getting late into the session and she asked if I wanted another half hour which I most certainly did not. The session was so uninspired I couldn't even get myself off. I told her that was enough and she toweled me off. I dressed and gave her a $20 tip because she worked hard even if I did leave frustrated.

I won't be back. There's little privacy, the talent was nothing special and the outside door is not kept locked. Suffolk County doesn't tolerate these places and they don't stay around for long, but I won't miss this one once it's gone.

Saw Lucy again this weekend. She recognized me and that helped the session i think. Pretty much the same as last time, but a little more action. Lots of UTC, played with kitty, didn't try insertion. Freed the girls and sucked on one. She has great nipples, responsive and large, perfect for sucking. The HE happened quick and the subsequent message was great.

Very happy again.

40+30.

I was there couple days ago. Lucy and Amy was there. Lucy said if its okay for me to have Amy for the massage. I said fine whatever.

So strated with Amy first 20 min I just enjoyed my massage. Didn't even touch her. But since she came to room she was friendly. I'm guessing Lucy told her about me kind of. After first 20 min I started otc, couple minutes later I was siting on the table like genius style. I free the girls small and saggy. I mean big and saggy understandable but small and saggy I dont know LOL. So she was sitting in my lap. I was sucking her tits and she was taking care of the little b1g. Like 5 minutes I played with her. I looked down, she had flip-flops and I was about the pop. I get up and told her to put her foot on the table and she did it. Little after I popped on her foot! She screamed, kind of weird like she didn't know what was coming so we start laughing LOLOL I did make sure my jeez went all over her foot! Nice looking feet nothing special! :)
Rest was as usual.
40 + 20 = 60