656A Motor Parkway Hauppauge

I went tonight and saw Lucy. The hanger was missing so I put my clothes in a box on the floor. When she came in I was “a la Genius.” I unhooked her bra under her objections (I’m fast.) Great nips that she let me suck on. I put my hand down her pants to play with the kitty, very wet. She resisted, but was very playful. I was sitting on the table with my finger in her, she was playing with me, it was hot and fun. She convinced me to lie down. She reached between my legs and did a HE face down.

It was great; she was nice and very playful through out the whole session. I will repeat 40+ 20

I went last week. Lucy is gone. I had Lilly, she was OK. Very pleasant. Allowed utc top, otc bottom. 40 +20. " next time ask for me OK?" I would.

Yeah I was there couple days ago too. I asked for her they said she is not working there anymore! I was like damn, I was gonna take her phone number to get the JOB done outside LOL

There was a 2 girl in the back room they did look pretty decent! I did the same thing with the same lady just like the last time!

Last edited:
I'm not an amp pro, but was able to get good mileage out of her. I felt comfortable. I hate trying new places, having to work your hands under the clothes, getting rejected the first few times you go for the titties or the snatch. With Lucy, we both knew what was going to happen each time, no fuss.

Wtf

Had Lucy the first time I went here and decided to return. Second time around I showed up slightly before 5 oclock and the placed appeared shut down with a big metal door covering the entire outside. I called and someone picked up and told me to come around the back. I guess they just opened up for the day.

Then some nasty older lady came in the room and started massaging me and after a decent massage she says ok your done. No flip or anything.

Such a waste of time.

Had Lucy the first time I went here and decided to return. Second time around I showed up slightly before 5 oclock and the placed appeared shut down with a big metal door covering the entire outside. I called and someone picked up and told me to come around the back. I guess they just opened up for the day.

Then some nasty older lady came in the room and started massaging me and after a decent massage she says ok your done. No flip or anything.

Such a waste of time.
Sounds like your experience is out of the norm. I haven't heard anyone say they got nothing when they went there. Sorry you didn't have a good time.

Hey guys keep us updated about Lucy If she comes back around I dont wanna miss it :)

gnuggets read some of legendary " genius " posts! just a FYI

Yea I read some of the Genius posts - pretty legendary.

Does anyone know of any other good AMP in the Smithtown/Hauppauge/Commack area?
I blush - well not really. Anyway I just saw advert in CL for this place (same # anyway) and it saws NEW GRAND OPENING. Sounds like under new owners.

I will try and ask for lucy (knowing she isnt there) and offer $30 for the half (that's what lucy always charged me I will say).

I blush - well not really. Anyway I just saw advert in CL for this place (same # anyway) and it saws NEW GRAND OPENING. Sounds like under new owners.

I will try and ask for lucy (knowing she isnt there) and offer $30 for the half (that's what lucy always charged me I will say).
Damn, i always paid 40 for her.

Anyway, i called yesterday about 3 pm and asked if lucy would be there. The lady on the phone said "yes, lucy here, you come now"
me: "i can come at six, will she still be there"
lady: "you come now, see lucy"
me: "I don't get off work till six, will lucy still be there?"
lady: "you come now"
me: "i can't now, WILL LUCY BE THERE AT SIX?"
lay: "you come.." me: "click"

I would have gone if i could get a straight answer, but it sounded like lucy really isn't there and she was just trying to get me in. Hopefully I'm wrong, I really want to see lucy.

I would have gone if i could get a straight answer, but it sounded like lucy really isn't there and she was just trying to get me in.
Another possibility is that "you come now" is 50% of her six word English vocabulary. She may not have understood what you were asking.

I normally just show up at AMPs as I don't want them to have my phone number, but when I've tried to book appointments in the past I've run into similar communication issues. Not sure how out of the way this is for you, but it might be worthwhile to stop by after work and see for yourself.

I just saw advert in CL for this place (same # anyway) and it saws NEW GRAND OPENING. Sounds like under new owners.
Ownership changes are certainly popular in this business, but I've also seen many instances (not this location specifically) where the same owners advertise Grand Opening in order to trick mongers who might not have been impressed by the selection on a previous visit into coming back. Just my two cents. It could very well be a new management like Genius said.

Another possibility is that "you come now" is 50% of her six word English vocabulary. She may not have understood what you were asking.

I normally just show up at AMPs as I don't want them to have my phone number, but when I've tried to book appointments in the past I've run into similar communication issues. Not sure how out of the way this is for you, but it might be worthwhile to stop by after work and see for yourself.

Ownership changes are certainly popular in this business, but I've also seen many instances (not this location specifically) where the same owners advertise Grand Opening in order to trick mongers who might not have been impressed by the selection on a previous visit into coming back. Just my two cents. It could very well be a new management like Genius said.
With this particular place, i usually call to make an appt with lucy, and she is always waiting for me at the back door at the specified time. The one day i tried to go on a whim, she was too busy. so that being said, it's probable she's not there, Although it can't hurt to try.

I stopped by yesterday as I was in the area. The women are reasonably attractive, trim and muscular so I would think you can get a good hard massage there if you want. Massage license was on the wall along with an acupuncture license.

Both were working which is an exception for AMPs further west (my stomping ground). Usually when I go to an AMP I am the only customer and sometimes the girls are sleeping when I walk in.

English was perfect.

I had to wait for a couple of minutes. While I was waitng I heard the other girl come out of her room, go to the toilet bathroom for as long as it took to flush the toilet. I assumed she was getting rid of a tissue. she went back to the room.

The girls are new - only there a week or so and when I asked for Lucy the one I had said "she went back to China" While I was talking to her I negotiating the house price and asking about extras I was putting my hands on her tits and she was gently taking them off (I still had my coat on and we were both standing in the room).

She called "the boss" and spoke in chinese - the name Lucy was mentioned (I told her I was a long time customer and Lucy charge me 30 - I lied of course as she was new and had no way of knowing).

Boss told her no - 40 was the price and it was different owner.

So I left. I see no reason to pay 40 door fee when I get 30 everywhere else.

My take - you will get a good massage and HE but that is it. If that is what you want go for it.

I stopped by yesterday as I was in the area. The women are reasonably attractive, trim and muscular so I would think you can get a good hard massage there if you want. Massage license was on the wall along with an acupuncture license.

Both were working which is an exception for AMPs further west (my stomping ground). Usually when I go to an AMP I am the only customer and sometimes the girls are sleeping when I walk in.

English was perfect.

I had to wait for a couple of minutes. While I was waitng I heard the other girl come out of her room, go to the toilet bathroom for as long as it took to flush the toilet. I assumed she was getting rid of a tissue. she went back to the room.

The girls are new - only there a week or so and when I asked for Lucy the one I had said "she went back to China" While I was talking to her I negotiating the house price and asking about extras I was putting my hands on her tits and she was gently taking them off (I still had my coat on and we were both standing in the room).

She called "the boss" and spoke in chinese - the name Lucy was mentioned (I told her I was a long time customer and Lucy charge me 30 - I lied of course as she was new and had no way of knowing).

My take - you will get a good massage and HE but that is it. If that is what you want go for it.

I knew it, no lucy.

English was perfect.

Hey Genius,
Can you recommend an amp nearby to this, east if possible, that provides the same service as lucy or better for the 30/40 per half?