656A Motor Parkway Hauppauge

Damn, too close to home. I've been there several times since oct of 09. Looks like they didn't get any clients though.

And who would have complained about this place? It's in the middle of businesses, no residential areas nearby.

Damn, too close to home. I've been there several times since oct of 09. Looks like they didn't get any clients though.

And who would have complained about this place? It's in the middle of businesses, no residential areas nearby.
There world is full of people who want to rid the world of sin. I'm not surprised that them may be some in Hauppauge.

Let me get this straight: Fourth Precinct Crime Section officers and Fourth Squad detectives conducted an investigation that began in October of 2009.

Officers AND detectives required 8 MONTHS to investigate and shut down an AMP?

BTW - during that time literally around the block is Brentwood. You all know about Brentwood right? Well obviously Google and Newsday are spinning some tall tales to upset people I guess. Do a search and you get stuff like "Gang violence is a current growing threat in Brentwood".

This obviously can't be true as the Fourth Precinct Crime Section officers and Fourth Squad detectives had sufficient resources to shut down a much more serious threat: arrest 2 middle aged Asian women giving hand jobs after a 8 MONTH investigation.
+1 on this comment!!!