411 Inga of Craigs List

Obligatory Post

I might point out that the cost of outside meetings with strippers approximates what one apparently pays these Craig's List semi-pros.

I might also note that while the cost of the run-up time is obviously much greater for strippers (since for Craig's List there are no monetary run-up costs), all that money goes to something you'd be doing anyway: hanging out at strip clubs and buying dances, drinks, VIPs, etc. And it seems to me to be a lot more entertaining than trudging through all those Craig's List entries, sending out a raft of *****s and sorting the responses, etc.

Last edited:
Re: Obligatory Post

Originally posted by justlooking
I might also note that while the cost of the run-up time is obviously much greater for strippers (since for Craig's List there are no monetary run-up costs), all that money goes to something you'd be doing anyway: hanging out at strip clubs and buying dances, drinks, VIPs, etc. And it seems to me to be a lot more entertaining than trudging through all those Craig's List entries, sending out a raft of *****s and sorting the responses, etc.
The comparison is fairly accurate, with the above exception which may be true for you but might not be for many others who might instead spend much of their time surfing on line, posting, and sending ******s. In that case, they would be doing what they'd be doing anyway and would have zero run-up costs.

Originally posted by prothead69
Have any of you guys tried a girl name Pradaprincess or Urbanlegend?
I have been with Urbanlegend. She's 23, pretty, with a very nice body, and enhanced c-cups. Definately not a pro. Had a very nice time.

Pradaprincess I believe is trying to relocate from Pittsburgh. I've never seen her, and there have been some posts on CL about her possibly being a scam.

RW

Originally posted by RoyalWulff
I have been with Urbanlegend. She's 23, pretty, with a very nice body, and enhanced c-cups. Definately not a pro. Had a very nice time

I answered a post from Urbanlegend. She was looking for a sugardaddy type of relationship. She wanted $4000 a month. She wrote that you could visit her 2-4 times a week, and advertised herself as a girlfriend for hire. I asked her if she had short term rates and she didn't get back to me.

Heres some info on Prada Princess. Doesn't look good. Written by someone else. Not me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is the same "Pittsburgh Asian" (aka "Asian/Hawaiian") from last week ! Guys DO NOT waste your time ! I was stupid enough to have actually met her. As best can be told, she is not even a 'ho', much worse, she seems to be a deluded/psycho scammer. Surely, having been exposed once again, she will morph her ad so as to try and fool everyone, so, everyone be on the lookout for her next set of ads.

Get this...she wants guys to pay for super expensive ticket to come to NY before she even gets here. Who is to say she is even going to 'try' to meet you when she gets here ? That's assuming she even comes to NY. Worse, is that she does not want to provide any sexual favors for giving her all this money. Instead, she will be your platonic companion that you can show off to friends as your new girl friend. Is she psycho or what ? Minimally, she is deranged and delusional to think that some guy would trust her sight unseen and delusuional to think that guys would pay for her platonic company I hope that no one has been suckered by this psycho scammer.

United we stand and divided we fall. If we all keep one another informed of psycho bitches likes this to avoid, we all greatly benefit.

What can we do ? Here's one idea...send her *****s and ask lots of questions and make her waste her life away having to deal with all the ***** traffic.

Even better would be if she could be caught by the police or FBI in a sting operation.

One thing is for sure, she surely deserves all that she has coming.

Sayonara Asian Psycho !

Re: hmmm....

Originally posted by popeye
Sounds like Bridgette AKA Silvie.... too bad things have turned for the sour. She used to be pretty decent for th price.

Pop
not flog a "old" horse but...
was in the nieghborhood awhile ago and some time to kill. I called Bridgette and she told me she was going out but had a half hour free if that was Ok.

Went to see her and she surprised me by introducing me to her "friend" - her name - i cant remember - she seemed half Bridgette's age ( at least), blonde and petite, shaved- they offered me a 3some! for 1.2$ for 30 odd mins. For the time & $ - it was pretty decent. Anyone else had this exp with Bridgette?

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: craigslist

Met Lana for lunch, and got to know one another a little bit. She was definately the same person as in the pictures. After lunch went back to my hotel and spent about 3 wonderful hours with her exploring her beautiful body.

Lana is 5'4", 110 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, dress size 0-2, c cup (all natural), with beautiful skin. There were no scars, piercings, or tatoos, and she was fully shaved. She is in her mid 30's, and the only area she shows her age is around her eyes. She is a beautiful women.

We started by showering together, and then retreated to the bedroom for some DFK, foreplay and a massage. She gives a very good massage, which led to a BBBJ. She has a very good technique, where she starts at the tip, works her way down the shaft, and does'nt forget to take care of the balls. While receiving the BBBJ she straddled me and I enjoyd some fine DATY. After a while I couldn't help myself and filled my first cup. Lana did not flinch as I exploded in her mouth, she picked up the pace an took that BBBJ to completion. No quit, a little spit.

We took a short brake, then I started to massage her body. She has a beautiful body, with smooth soft skin, and curves in all the right places. After a while I became aroused, she covered me up and we went for cup #2 with a variety of positions.

Cup #3 was another BBBJTC.

Her Ad:

Sexy lady seeks generous friend - w4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [*****]anon-10273375@craigslist.org[/*****]
Date: 2003-04-12, 4:15AM

Very sexy European lady would like to meet one or two generous businessmen who would enjoy having a personal companion.

I am seeking one or two select gentlemen over 30 who live in or visit NYC, and would like to have a personal assistant or girlfriend to meet with here on a regular basis for social functions, dinner and dancing, and intimate times.

I am 35yo, petite, and 5' 4". Interested gentlemen should be successful financially, and enjoy having a head-turning sophisticated lady on their arm.

You must provide appropriate compensation for me, and a comfortable place for our private time together.

Urbanlegend

Have only seen her once. LFK, I don't know about BBBJ. I will find out, I'm seeing her again in a couple of days.

RW
RW, did you end up seeing Urbanlegend again and if so, can you provide some details. I haven't met her but is her name Pam? I would appreciate it.

I'm working on seeing a 21 year old from Queens whose looking to get breast implants. Has anyone visited with her? I will provide info if we ever meet. My experience with CL girls is that they are not very reliable.