411 Inga of Craigs List

Magic,
Thanks for the heads-up. We're good like that!
One of the main reasons why I came down so hard on you is because I love reading your posts, especially when you get into all the details but at the end, there's no contact info and I'm left hanging.

It's similar to the feeling one has when they go to a strip-club and they only have $10 in their pocket.

Let's keep the lines of communication wide open. Here's my latest CL UTR find:

Angel Coco
[*****]xu_hui@hotmail.com[/*****]
1-917-939-7352

She advertised a 'happy ending massage' for $80/hr for incall, 120$/hr for outcall. Her incall location is in the East 30's in Manhattan. Anyone want to take one for the team? She'll send you her pic but it's a bit blurry. I've had my share of Chinese providers for 2002 so I'll sit this one out. But if she rings your bell, go ahead and schedule and let us know what happens.

I tried to see Georgie the Australian, but she never got back to me.

CL is a good resource for the non-pro. I had a great time with one last week.

Last edited:
Tooma:

Care to share!
Look for the one looking for a benefactor!
She thinks is really hot!
She wants $400 for two hous and she says she could be exclusively for on ly one guy!Yeah right!
Somebody interested on her?I know there are some gents that can afford that and more,,,,,,she could be woth it!!!Definitely not a pro.
Let's do this,,,,,,,,,,,,
somebody else ***** her,,,,,,if she is for real she would say no,,,,but if she is just an undercover pro she'lll say yes,,,,,,,anybody with me!

Magic,

I'm game to try this semi-pro you mentioned. What's her contact info and name? I have seen a few semi-pros from CL. One was a beautiful African lady who gave me an ON for $400. She was trying to pay off a debt and once that was covered she retired. Also, saw Nickoletta, who's an attractive, bright, and extra-ordinarily sweet girl and not a clock watcher. I have also had a longterm relationship with a semi-pro I met there who is exceptionally beautiful by any standard, but who is not interested in seeing anyone besides myself (at least that's what she told me...lol.)

I "Feel "you my man!

I will give you her contact info:
anon-6629028@ craigslist.org
Tha's her ***** at Craig's.Here is a link to her post.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/nyc/cas/6629028.html
Hope Slinky don't deleted this.
I don't know if you can contact me if you can't I will meet you somewhere else.I will let you know!
Please later post a review for evebody.
Thanks my man.
Hope to heard from you soon.

Magic. I would share but there was no commercial side at all. We had dinner, which I paid for, but it really didn't turn out to be a commercial transaction. Nothing else was asked of me. I think she really is just a horny girl.

Aristotle

Just another girl on the IRT
Originally posted by ilike3somes

Let's keep the lines of communication wide open. Here's my latest CL UTR find:

Angel Coco
[*****]xu_hui@hotmail.com[/*****]
1-917-939-7352

She advertised a 'happy ending massage' for $80/hr for incall, 120$/hr for outcall. Her incall location is in the East 30's in Manhattan. Anyone want to take one for the team? She'll send you her pic but it's a bit blurry. I've had my share of Chinese providers for 2002 so I'll sit this one out. But if she rings your bell, go ahead and schedule and let us know what happens.
Response to ****** was:

"Hello,

Thanks for your message.

We have good Swedish/Shiatsu massage, . They have good hands, well-trained, and know how to please the customers.

The location is on E30 St between Lexington Ave & 3rd Ave, it can be reached by No 6 Train.

The environment of massage is good, private apartment, quiet, and discrete.

The rate is 80$/hr for incall, 60$ for 1/2 hour.

What kind of service do you like?

Have a great day.

J."

"We" ? Doesn't sound like "a" girl.

"served by young attractive and pleasant girls and guys" WTF ?

Sounds like $80 plus plus plus ???????

my bad

Hey guys (Martiny, Magic, and everyone else)
My bad. I didn't call the number before I posted it. The way I got the info was by responding to an innocent-sounding "massage offered" ad on CL and then *****ing the chick for several days until she sent me her pic. She's a thin Chinese chick and it seemed to me that she was working solo. She was polite and even coy in our digital correspondence so I thought she was a student looking for some extra cash and Now from the sound of it she was acting like a front for a larger operation. I apologize if I misled anyone by my comments. What I should have done was call the girl myself and ferret out all the info before I posted her number on the board.

Btw, Applefree, I got 2 pics from Delila. She quoted me $300 per hour with multiple hour discounts. At that price range I can get Heidi or my favorite Korean outcall so I'll pass on Delila for now.

Is it just me or do these seemingly UTR girls (or newbies to the biz) charge too much?

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Sometimes they charge "too much" because they don't know any better, and face it - if you realy were an amature, what would it take to get you to become a "pro".

But there's also a slightly more nefarious reason: because they are also trolling for "amatures"( it's also been done through various "personals" wher girls reply to guys personal adds with "offers"). Sometimes they hope that since they are on a "non pro" site, that they will snag some guys who don't have any idea of what "value for money" is.

True

Slinky,
You've provided good insight.

I never thought of it that way.
I guess some girls do feel like they're entitled to more money when they start charging for sex because they're crossing a certain line.

Last edited:
You might be astonished what the difference in price often is between that charged the first customer a stripper has ever seen outside her club for money and the second. Or between the first and second time she's ever done it (if it's with the same customer).

Last edited:
Met a girl last night off Craigslist who says she has never worked before and who wanted something regular with one guy. Very pretty educated 23 yo blond, slim bodywith enhanced breasts. Got an ON for 400. Was open to all acronyms. Didn't ask about Greek. Would share info, but she wants it to be exclusive. Magic, that one girl you mentioned (the Audrey Hepburn type) ******ed that she wanted to meet for drinks. When I follow-up will post the info.