411 Inga of Craigs List

anyone see nana

supernana?

she says she is a gorgoeus blonde (won't send pic though) and does stress release massage for 200 fs for 300.

curious,

also mtg. a emma sometime this week...would share addy but fear I would get smoked if i did, must be some way to share info here.

supernana is a french woman named brigette(?sp). She is I would guess around 35 y.o., blonde, average build. I met her when I believe she first started using CL because she was $120 for massage/release and the release was by way of BBBJ. It was also incall at a hotel on 58th & 9th (her room). She was not bad, not great, sort of average and talked a lot. I know she also compares herself to Meg Ryan, Catherine Denevue, etc. and well all I can say on that is that she is blonde but I believe the resemblance ends there.

Like I sai at $120/hr she was a good find but her rate was up to $220 within two weeks and at that price I pass.

BTW generous guy I would love to get emma's addy, are you sure it's not ok to post it, I mean I do see plenty of others posted from time to time. and it's not like you are promoting her if you have not even seen her yet. You would just be sharing useful information. Perhaps check with slinky to see whats allowed.

craigslist

I've been in contact with a Russian woman by the name of Lana. If she is the person in the pictures she sent, then she's a find. Blonde, great body, hard to tell what her face looks like from the pictures, and speaks fair english. I'll be seeing her Thursday afternoon. Has anybody had any experience with her? I'll find out if she wants her info posted after I meet with her.

RW

Re: craigslist

Originally posted by RoyalWulff
I've been in contact with a Russian woman by the name of Lana. If she is the person in the pictures she sent, then she's a find. Blonde, great body, hard to tell what her face looks like from the pictures, and speaks fair english. I'll be seeing her Thursday afternoon. Has anybody had any experience with her? I'll find out if she wants her info posted after I meet with her.

RW
I know a Russian girl from CL but with a different name, could you describe the pics better (what she's wearing) and if it's the same person I could tell you more about her.

Re: Re: craigslist

Originally posted by elliot16
I know a Russian girl from CL but with a different name, could you describe the pics better (what she's wearing) and if it's the same person I could tell you more about her.
She is 34 y/o. One picture she is wearing a short, yellow, wrap-around skirt with a shear white blouse, and sunglasses. The other picture she is wearing a short white skirt with a white halter top, a hat, and sitting at a fountain. Any info. would be appreciated.

CL encounters

It seems like many of the girls on craigslist don't follow through. I've corresponded with many women but generally don't hear back from them and I don't bother to chase them.

I've talked to a few with potential. There is a 25 year old thin blonde girl I've corresponded with that lives in NJ named Katie. Has anyone seen her? She posts often but is interested in a long term relationship.

Then there was one that I wanted to get with but she also flaked out. I believe she was a 23 y/o blonde named Pam. Has anyone seen her recently or know anything about her? I would love to know.

Sometimes it seems that CL is more trouble than its worth.

Pam was the girl I talked with you about earlier in the thread with the ****** Bat...... Saw her once and she flaked out after that, but was a good time.

Last edited:
Re: CL encounters

Originally posted by EasyP
It seems like many of the girls on craigslist don't follow through. I've corresponded with many women but generally don't hear back from them and I don't bother to chase them.

Sometimes it seems that CL is more trouble than its worth.
It seems that you have to be patient to find girls on CL. I haven't tried it since it takes so long, but I might someday.

Re: Re: CL encounters

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
It seems that you have to be patient to find girls on CL. I haven't tried it since it takes so long, but I might someday.
Bill,

Lot's of guys advertise there for girls by posting how large they are and linking to a pic of their number one asset. Whatcha think? Want to give it a try?

More on topic, Craigslist is like a fishing expedition. Sometimes you cast your line again and again and get nothing. Sometimes you get a little fish that you toss back into the water. And then sometimes you catch one that's really worth taking home and bragging to all your friends about.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Sometimes you think you've got a Tuna on the line and it turns out to be a Sea Robin when you get it in the boat.

And even when you get a keeper, by the time you talk to your friends about it..... well, we all know about fishing stories.

Originally posted by slinkybender
Sometimes you think you've got a Tuna on the line and it turns out to be a Sea Robin when you get it in the boat.

And even when you get a keeper, by the time you talk to your friends about it..... well, we all know about fishing stories.
Thanks for all the help in screwing up my simile. After your last comment there seems to be a lingering unpleasant odor to it. Fuck it, I never liked fishing anyway. How about this: "There's gold in them thar hills on Craiglist. But you got to do the digging, the sorting and the refining to find the sparkling treasures that are there.". Now go ahead and take your best shot....and no comments about pyrite...

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Are you saying that most of the ladies you see from CL are unrefined? or are you saying they look like something you dug up? or do the look like something your dog burried? or that you find most of them while panhandling ........

Originally posted by slinkybender
Are you saying that most of the ladies you see from CL are unrefined? or are you saying they look like something you dug up? or do the look like something your dog burried? or that you find most of them while panhandling ........
God, it hurts to play the straight man.

Re: craigslist

Originally posted by RoyalWulff

RW
Can you let us know how your meeting went with Lana. You don't have to post contact info, just details of your meeting.

Re: Re: craigslist

Originally posted by EasyP
Can you let us know how your meeting went with Lana. You don't have to post contact info, just details of your meeting.
Met Lana for lunch, and got to know one another a little bit. She was definately the same person as in the pictures. After lunch went back to my hotel and spent about 3 wonderful hours with her exploring her beautiful body.

Lana is 5'4", 110 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, dress size 0-2, c cup (all natural), with beautiful skin. There were no scars, piercings, or tatoos, and she was fully shaved. She is in her mid 30's, and the only area she shows her age is around her eyes. She is a beautiful women.

We started by showering together, and then retreated to the bedroom for some DFK, foreplay and a massage. She gives a very good massage, which led to a BBBJ. She has a very good technique, where she starts at the tip, works her way down the shaft, and does'nt forget to take care of the balls. While receiving the BBBJ she straddled me and I enjoyd some fine DATY. After a while I couldn't help myself and filled my first cup. Lana did not flinch as I exploded in her mouth, she picked up the pace an took that BBBJ to completion. No quit, a little spit.

We took a short brake, then I started to massage her body. She has a beautiful body, with smooth soft skin, and curves in all the right places. After a while I became aroused, she covered me up and we went for cup #2 with a variety of positions.

Cup #3 was another BBBJTC.

Lana doesn't consider herself a pro, but she's very experienced. She wouldn't allow me to post contact info., but she does place an add on Craigslist from time to time under casual encounters and women for men. The add I answered started with "Female Companion in NYC". She has a few regular clients, and likes to think of herself as a russian "Geisha". Her english is fair, she is intelligent, and very fashionable in her dress and appearance. My contribution to Lana for approximately 5 hours (Including lunch)
was $400.

I had a wonderful time with Lana. I wil definately see her again. I mentioned UG to her but she is not very good and reading and writing English. She has a friend help with her postings on Craigslist, and correspondence through ******.

I've had a fair amount of success with Craigslist, but it does involve a lot more casting than catching. But every once in a while you catch yourself a trophy.