41 E John St Hicksville

I went there and got Wendy who was accommodating HE no haggling and surprisingly DFK. Not sure if she just liked me or not. Took a while to get the babies out perfect nips and decent Hj.
She was the cutest and thinness one which does not mean much:)

$60 a hour tip $40.
By the way good massage. Will be back.
I had the same women. She was relatively attractive for a 50 year old woman (she said), does not look that old. He body is very very good for an AMP woman and lookes closer to 21. The face does not but you can tell she was attractive at one time. She is thinish, enhanced Bs (made in China she said) maybe 5ft two. Her partner was younger and much less attractive.

According to Wendy (real name Hwa Hwa, flower in Chinese) the business was sold two weeks ago. The new boss is named Jessica. She swears it is normally a R&T place.

I had her massage my head while lying on my back. This is the getting to know you phase.
Did an adequate job on the head massage. Then went right to flip (except there was no flip since I was already on my back). No screening on the tug. I pointed to her mouth. She said she doesnt do that. I said "yes you do". She says " that she does not want me to go away unhappy" so starts licking it up and down (yes I can tell she never did this before, LOL) puts it in her mough part way but tongued the top and used her hands on the bottom. It felt good.

I than directe her on her back and she was very submissive and let me do what I wanted. She really had her period, but I know DATY is on the menu. Her chest is nicely and proportionately enhanced. Proceeded to do Ting style faux sex. She was very open to all suggestions. I do not know if FS is on the menu. She said no, but maybe next time. I am not sure if that means that she is trying to get me to come back and then a firm no, or this is just 'saving face". Any way I will find out. Or genius can go on assignment. I tried doing greek, but it just does go in. I am not sure if she is squeezing her muscles or the orifice is too small even with extra lube. She did not try to stop me.

We finished with a decent HE, she first starts on my nipples, than DFK. I found her refreshingly enjoyable. At no time was time even mentioned. We spoke about 20 minutes after. Her English is reasonably good. She has been in this country 8 years. She gave me her cell.

While gettting the money to tip her, a condom slipped out of my pocket. She had this look of surprise. She then said she doesnt do that, but maybe the other girl does, than said maybe next week. Confided in me she really does not like sex but wants her customers to be happy. How many times have I heard this before.

On the way out, the other girl was rather aggresive and insisted that I try her next.

She was relatively attractive for a 50 year old woman (she said), does not look that old.
So this either means she's pushing 60 and looks MUCH younger, or you found the first AMP provider who doesn't lie about her age.

I tried doing greek, but it just doesn't go in. I am not sure if she is squeezing her muscles or the orifice is too small even with extra lube. She did not try to stop me.
While gettting the money to tip her, a condom slipped out of my pocket. She had this look of surprise.
She let you try to insert bb with greek? Interesting...

the other girl was rather aggresive and insisted that I try her next.
There's someone at 41 you haven't tried yet? I bet you've had more sessions there than some of the providers.

Anyway, thanks for the review. I've still yet to make it out there, but I will one of these days and will report back.

She looks better than I described. Substantially better than most of the over 40 AMP women. But please confirm for yourself. Maybe I am just getting old. LOL Her body is kick ass for a 50 year old. You would never know it.

I would hardly call it insertion. LOL I have tried this with several AMP women. Either she is squeezing her rectum or the orifice is too small. I am not huge, but it feels like I am hitting a wall. LOL And I do greek all the time with the SO, so know how to do it. But it has been a long time since I did it with a greek virgin. But she was not stopping me from trying. I am not sure if their is a mechanism to prevent insertion and therefore no concern from her about BB.

The other wome was not attractive to me at all. Wendi (she spells it with an "I") was far more attractive to me. She looks better with the lights off, but she is still not bad and great attitude.

I do hope that someone does go and confirms my experience. I find the usual fare here, is that there is a line out the door but few post their experiences.

This is my first time here since change of ownership. I took a month off, because last time Linda rushed me. This was a first and I was annoyed. I think she has been doing alot of guys and she has been getting sore. She has a small box and even I can pound the back with ease. So the really big guys must be doing a number on her. You can sometimes see her grimace when doing missionary.

I have an openended invitation to meet her in Flushing to meet her after 10 at night. I know where her place is but have not been there yet. Just with a SO, window of opportunity is limited.

Either she is squeezing her rectum
That's how I survived 18 months in prison LOL (j/k)

I do hope that someone does go and confirms my experience.
I live in Queens so other than #5 which is just a straight shot down Northern, I usually stick to the same RVC/lynbrook/oceanside area when i go out to LI as I have other reasons to be there, but I'll make the trip out to John one of these days.

That's how I survived 18 months in prison LOL (j/k)

I live in Queens so other than #5 which is just a straight shot down Northern, I usually stick to the same RVC/lynbrook/oceanside area when i go out to LI as I have other reasons to be there, but I'll make the trip out to John one of these days.
Dont worry. This is right down Genius's sweet spot. He will resurface and post. LOL

I know a completly UTR place in Hicksville that has been closed for two weeks. Mamasan got spooked because a stranger showed up at the door. They don't even have a sign on the door.

Called Wendi on the cell and she told me it is shut. They got raided. They said they were careful but still got nailed on no license charge. She told me to visit her in Flushing whatever that means.

This place was missed for some many years. New owner comes in and they get raided. I hope they are not getting this off the boards.

Last edited:
why dont these places get licensed..its not too difficult..my understanding is they only need one licensed person to be on premises while the others are working without a license

fu2

Or even easier, why dont they just say they dont do massage, just body work. I told her to say that.
Or call it a backrub. Massage license takes 1000 hours of training (yes, that's six months of full-time work) and god knows how much money, so licenses aren't common...

I have to be thinking it was the new owners being sloppy. That place was there for a couple of years (and was very convenient to my home office) without having any problems. And it had already switched owners once before. Oh well.

There is a "for rent" sign on the wndow here. And thus is the last chapter of this place. Several thousand encounters of mostly over 50 women of this iconic location is now at end. Good luck Emma whereever you are. Those glasses will be as memorable as anything I have seen at an AMP. LOL