255-12 Hillside Avenue, Queens • 516-408-0079

I was going to write a full review again with Cindy butt the visit was so identical to last time that it would be redundant.
Only thing I can add was the length of time on the soft touch. And she acted like she was going to either do a rim job or prostate but only did what so many KMP girls do and tease without gong there. And again she didn't do any regular massage and I was the only monger there with 2 total available girls.
Even her LFK became more like pecks or lip biting. I tipped $120 again because I still got the same level of service from her in all other aspects.
But I was hoping for better service (ie rimming etc) and I can see she's a one trick pony. And she did remember me.

Slightly off topic: I think going to AMPs for so long is making me like George Castanza in the episode when he had sex while eating food. He was eating in the diner and became excited while eating. That's me when I see a cute asian girl on a train or where ever and I almost get a stiffy. Though I don't think she'd appreciate it if I gave her the $60 house fee and asked for a table shower.

I am glad I am not the only one that this happens to? Its hardest when the weather is nice.

Slightly off topic: I think going to AMPs for so long is making me like George Castanza in the episode when he had sex while eating food. He was eating in the diner and became excited while eating. That's me when I see a cute asian girl on a train or where ever and I almost get a stiffy. Though I don't think she'd appreciate it if I gave her the $60 house fee and asked for a table shower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went recently as I was in the area and wanted to see who was still working here. Saw Yumi who I used to see often as I enjoy the service she offers. She cannot wait to get naked as soon as the table shower is over and we are back in the room. This time was no exception.

The only thing that did catch me off guard was that now she offered BBBJ for $140 and BBFS for $200. I was tempted but did not have that kind of cash with me. I settled for the covered full service for $100. Before we started she dropped her bareback full service to $150 so I guess you can negotiate this and the BBBJ which I might go in for next time.

We kissed a little, some lfk then I was eating her out for a bit. She does get really into it. She put the cover on, gave me a BJ and then 69 then a few positions while we fucked. Cleaned me up and I asked for a foot massage. Just want to note that recently the girls have been trying to get rid of you way before time was up so be aware of that. Stick to your guns and get that full hour that you paid for.

She started rubbing my cock again and asked if I was interested in round 2, if I had more money I would have as this never happened before. I had her rub down my shoulders to finish out the hour.

House 60 and covered FS was 100.

Just wanted to post as I know there are some guys here that do enjoy the bare full service.

Went recently as I was in the area and wanted to see who was still working here. Saw Yumi who I used to see often as I enjoy the service she offers. She cannot wait to get naked as soon as the table shower is over and we are back in the room. This time was no exception.

The only thing that did catch me off guard was that now she offered BBBJ for $140 and BBFS for $200. I was tempted but did not have that kind of cash with me. I settled for the covered full service for $100. Before we started she dropped her bareback full service to $150 so I guess you can negotiate this and the BBBJ which I might go in for next time.

We kissed a little, some lfk then I was eating her out for a bit. She does get really into it. She put the cover on, gave me a BJ and then 69 then a few positions while we fucked. Cleaned me up and I asked for a foot massage. Just want to note that recently the girls have been trying to get rid of you way before time was up so be aware of that. Stick to your guns and get that full hour that you paid for.

She started rubbing my cock again and asked if I was interested in round 2, if I had more money I would have as this never happened before. I had her rub down my shoulders to finish out the hour.

House 60 and covered FS was 100.

Just wanted to post as I know there are some guys here that do enjoy the bare full service.
I haven't been there n awhile. How does Yumi look? Age?
I used to go there quite a bit but my favorite Cindy left a few years ago, the ones that were there weren't much to look at and fairly standard scripted service.

I stopped by there yesterday. Was the same woman working there as last time I went (about 2 years ago). Her english was pretty good. She's between 45-50 yo. Chunky. Maybe a 5/10 on the attractive sale. $50 for a 1 hr massage. When I flipped she went right for the HJ. I felt her up UTC above the waist and OTC below. She had no objections. Massage was just ok. I asked her if it was just her and she said yes however there's 2 other girls who join her other days/times. She said she will be in that location for 1 more year, then move back to China to take care of her 75 yo mother. I don't know if this place still offers FS. I didn't even try that with her.

I stopped by there yesterday. Was the same woman working there as last time I went (about 2 years ago). Her english was pretty good. She's between 45-50 yo. Chunky. Maybe a 5/10 on the attractive sale. $50 for a 1 hr massage. When I flipped she went right for the HJ. I felt her up UTC above the waist and OTC below. She had no objections. Massage was just ok. I asked her if it was just her and she said yes however there's 2 other girls who join her other days/times. She said she will be in that location for 1 more year, then move back to China to take care of her 75 yo mother. I don't know if this place still offers FS. I didn't even try that with her.
I'm shocked this location survived considering the crackdown and their neighboring business.

This building holds 3 businesses, the other 2 have now left and it looks like both spaces have been primed for paint. Also looks like they are working on the outside of the building too. If you go, besides the dentist in the back that is the only place where you are going to end up now lol.

I've been there recently a few times during the day as my consulting has lead me to the area for a few months of client work now. Usual girls are still there, still 60 for an hour and 100 for covered FS.

One of the girls recently seemed to might have been from flushing. Short, thin, really in shape and nice fake boobs. Got a shower and laid down and told her I wanted ST and she obliged. I was touching her all over and you can tell she just had a tight red dress on and nothing else. Told her I wanted everything and I flipped. She left and came back and dropped her dress and took off her heels, man she was short and it was hot.

Had her turn around and moved her hair to the other side of her neck, was kissing her neck while playing with her tits. Eventually moved one had down to her kitty and was rubbing my dick between her butt crack and still playing with one boob. She was getting wet and started to moan. I laid her down on the table and started doing some DATY and eventually a finger inside her. Did I mention she was really wet? lol

Got up and she proceeded to give me a bbbj which I really enjoyed. I enjoyed so much I had to have her stop before I busted. She put the bag on and I went to town in standing mish. We got a good rhythm going and eventually I popped. She was shaking for a bit when I was done and pulled out. Never had that happen with the girls here. Washed me up and I got a nice foot massage.

She noticed that I was getting hard again and asked if I wanted more, I said sure but I do not have extra cash. Seems to have not been a problem because round 2 started with a BBBJ and then moved into 69. She put on another cover and started riding me then I went back into standing mish. Popped again and she washed me up and I was out the door. $100 total for her and $60 for the house.

Unfortunately I did not her her number and she has not been back. English was really bad and I never got her name. On a different note, every time I have been here I have never heard the door bell ring ever. Now, I hear it like 2-3 times during my session and the girls turning people away. It's weird that they got so popular all of a sudden.

This building holds 3 businesses, the other 2 have now left and it looks like both spaces have been primed for paint. Also looks like they are working on the outside of the building too. If you go, besides the dentist in the back that is the only place where you are going to end up now lol.

I've been there recently a few times during the day as my consulting has lead me to the area for a few months of client work now. Usual girls are still there, still 60 for an hour and 100 for covered FS.

One of the girls recently seemed to might have been from flushing. Short, thin, really in shape and nice fake boobs. Got a shower and laid down and told her I wanted ST and she obliged. I was touching her all over and you can tell she just had a tight red dress on and nothing else. Told her I wanted everything and I flipped. She left and came back and dropped her dress and took off her heels, man she was short and it was hot.

Had her turn around and moved her hair to the other side of her neck, was kissing her neck while playing with her tits. Eventually moved one had down to her kitty and was rubbing my dick between her butt crack and still playing with one boob. She was getting wet and started to moan. I laid her down on the table and started doing some DATY and eventually a finger inside her. Did I mention she was really wet? lol

Got up and she proceeded to give me a bbbj which I really enjoyed. I enjoyed so much I had to have her stop before I busted. She put the bag on and I went to town in standing mish. We got a good rhythm going and eventually I popped. She was shaking for a bit when I was done and pulled out. Never had that happen with the girls here. Washed me up and I got a nice foot massage.

She noticed that I was getting hard again and asked if I wanted more, I said sure but I do not have extra cash. Seems to have not been a problem because round 2 started with a BBBJ and then moved into 69. She put on another cover and started riding me then I went back into standing mish. Popped again and she washed me up and I was out the door. $100 total for her and $60 for the house.

Unfortunately I did not her her number and she has not been back. English was really bad and I never got her name. On a different note, every time I have been here I have never heard the door bell ring ever. Now, I hear it like 2-3 times during my session and the girls turning people away. It's weird that they got so popular all of a sudden.
Normally I say these places are ripoffs for those house fee prices alone but the fact that you got 2 pops is legit. Sucks you didn't get her #, she's probably on Northern Blvd. up the street on the 2nd floor now I'm starting to believe it's 1 owner for the 3 locations in this area. Moves the good girls around, the lazy ones not as much.

This place seems to be closed now. I've tried texting and calling the number with no response. The out side door seems to be locked with the deadbolt as well so you cannot even get inside to the spa door. All the doorbells on the outside seem to have been ripped off and the wires cut. I've tried a few times since the end of December and it is always the same now.