25 girls, 5 days, I love Amsterdam!

Looking for the freaky party...

I'm going to a'dam in a week. I've once before and have an idea about what I want to do in the rdl. I was wondering if any of you guys are going to be there around this time. I want enjoy some freaky private party. I'll be with my ex-girlfriend. We are good looking mid 20's "couple" looking to hooking up with some hot ladies that weekend. Almost anything goes. I love latinas and black girls. I also want to be with an Indian girl. Any suggestions?

stagger

Known shill and theif
Would have to disagree - Brazil

Have been to both. The hard bodies - plus the mental approach of lets have fun make them the best.
My .02 cents
Stagger

If you do go, or anyone else for that matter, don't just use the Red Light District. Although a great place for "quickies" use the internet and look up some brothels in Amsterdam was well.

I went to a place called Park 118, and fucked this Brazilian girl 4 times in two hours all for about $100 USD. Plus the room had a hottub in it which was awesome to relax and cleanup between sessions. For another $100 I could have had another girl join me as well ...

The RLD is all about getting you into that little room firing the cannon and getting the next guy in there. Too rush rush for me.