25 girls, 5 days, I love Amsterdam!

Well, just got back from Amsterdam and boy, is my dick tired. For those of you that have not been there, you must go. The girls in the red light district are fucking gorgeous. I couldn't believe it. I had save up for this trip but spent way over what I wanted to spend. You name the nationality, I fucked it. The best vacation I ever had.

you got it!

Alll the girls had the same rate depending on how busy it was. Everything was between 30.00 and 50.00 Euro's per girl. Did I mention each and every one of them was smokin........I miss it already.

Re: you got it!

Originally posted by iusedtobeone1
Alll the girls had the same rate depending on how busy it was. Everything was between 30.00 and 50.00 Euro's per girl. Did I mention each and every one of them was smokin........I miss it already.
I wouldn't be able to make it anytime this year, but Amsterdam sounds like a plan.

25 in 5 days = 5/day...

Now that's an exchange rate!

Haven't been to Europe in a few years, but I did some traveling back in college. If I had known, Amsterdam would definitely been on my itinerary - instead I went to Paris.

Last edited:
Re: Re: you got it!

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
I wouldn't be able to make it anytime this year, but Amsterdam sounds like a plan.
Bill, you must go. It's worth going even for a long weekend. The exchange rate sucks right now but round trip tickets can be had in the $200 range. A'dam is the bomb...

Amterdam is a fun town - cheap sex too. But for that 30-50 Euro, you get short time, half & half, often just one position and definitely one cumshot, almost all covered. The girls will charge additional for extras and they will interrupt the session to negotiate.

For folks like me that jut want to bang a hot girl for cheap, no problem - its great. But for a lot of the "GFE" fans that seem to be the majority around here, I wouldn't go rushing over there - you're better off going to Thailand and places like that.

Originally posted by skagen
you're better off going to Thailand and places like that.
Southern central and western Asia has just a few too many problems in certian areas. Yes it is, as far as I know, the leader for cheap recreational sex. Still, what's the point of having a good time if you dick is going to fall off when you come back home.

I was there in '98 (RLD), and paid the equivalent of $ per hour -- everything covered, no kissing, no DATY, but -- damn -- those girls worked it, and they were hot and skinny like I like them sometimes. I think the shopping mall factor balances out the non-GFE factor. Plus, I'm sure you could summon a pro to your hotel who would do it all. Anyway, it's making me horny just hearing about it again. (That and the fact I missed FW at ass-con last night because I blew all my fun money the night before out on the town with a buddy who was visiting ... fuck me!)

Originally posted by skagen
- you're better off going to Thailand and places like that.

I have problems getting myself 2 hours of free time to fuck girls in the Kew, I could only imagine what kind of excuse Id need to fly to Thailand.(My first week vacation, if I ever get one again, without wifey, is going to be in the DR. I dont think Ill make it out of there alive, but I decided if one must die, die with a big fucking smile and an 18 y/o Dominican ****** on his face.)

Last edited:
Yeah, but those round assed Dominican women, just drive me nuts.(I also wanted to see if they wear those pants that tight in the "home" country as they do in the outer boroughs of the city.)Spray painted on.