2064 Jericho Turnpike, East Northport - Vanilla Spa 631-623-6827 new number 631-241-6183

I stopped in here today. I haven't been there before. Parked around back. Masked girl answers the door, her name is Jesse. Kind of a bigger girl, not fat just bigger. She said 28. But who really knows with an Asain in a mask.
It looked like mama is hiding behind the desk as I walk by. But I spotted her and we laughed. I was taken to a room with a curtain and walls not all the way up. Not a good sign.

I took the 1/2 per usual $40. She asked if I wanted s/m/h and oil. I said medium no oil. What ensued was the worst massage ever, it was her just running her fingers over my back. She spent most of the time towards my legs, and everytime I tried to reach for her ass she pulled away. I was not having a good feeling about the experience. I should have left then.

I tried one last time to reach for her, when she moved away again. I asked if she didn't like. She said, no you need to pay. Well, there's an opening I wasn't going to let slide. I asked how much, she responded with what do you want. I said everything, she said $100. I'm in!

She left and got a condom, when she got back I'm on my back and barely hard. I asked her to use her mouth for a little to get me hard, She said she doesn't like doing that. Ugh, should have left then too.

Eventually, her pants come off and she rolls up her shirt. She's got massive natural boobs. Tattoo on the top left.
I started slow. She's actually pretty wet, I can see her juices all over the condom. Also tight, but that's where the compliments end. She mostly just laid there not really ever getting into it. I flipped her over because I wanted to pound on her, since I was getting bored. Eventually finished in the bag.

So yes, I've been there lately. They do offer FS for $100. But it was a not great experience and I wont repeat.

When I see review threads that are ongoing for 7 years it makes me laugh when people try to suggest that it's reviews on this website which get places closed.
Yup.
As I've posted ad nauseum in just about every news article about a bust it is mentioned "in response to numerous local community complaints".

Put your self in the post-Ferguson reduced proactive policing mindset of LE; do I get involved with policing and if things go south risk my reputation, career and pension (and even prison) or do a park in a spot next to another cruiser and bullshit all day

Name - Mint
Age - 55-60
HF HH - 40 / tipped - 100

Decided to try this place out and drew a lady named Mint.
Very thin, 5’2 Chinese lady. Small As with nice nipples. No ass.
Went for the 30min option and handed over the donation.
massage was actually good.
on the flip, asked what I wanted and I told her everything. She asked how much I would tip and I just threw the typical 100 and she accepted.
she took her clothes off and started to HJ me while I was sucking on her tits.
she slapped on a cover but DID NOT give me any CBJ….
I asked and she kind of just dismissed it. Didn’t want to push it and ruin her mood and had her hop on for CG. Finished in mish. No ass so didn’t want to do anything with that.
clean up was thorough. She is a nice lady!
I would not repeat and I would not recommend because I am feeling the after session clarity. I am not proud of this conquest.
hope there is better options here. Do tell.

Amy 55-60
$40Hhr $120Tip BBJ and CFS
$160 Total

So I can’t say that I was not forewarned thanx to the last review but I was actually in the mood for an older provider. I called ahead and when I got to the back door a 5’7” thin Asian woman opened with some manmade small Cs. We began with some small chit chat but after a couple of minutes I turned around and told her that I wanted everything, she said “everything” and I looked at her and said again “everything” she said ok “everything” and proceeded with the massage. The massage was ok nothing to write home about but not just rubbing like some other places. After about 15mins she starts to do some soft touch on the arse and boys, this was amazing. Then on the flip, she started the negotiations, told her $100(should’ve said $80) she countered with $140 so I said no $100 and she said ok $120 and I said ok but no cover mouth and cover fs and she took a second but agreed. As long as I keep it around $160 total I feel like I’m not getting completely ripped off. She then gets undressed and starts the BBJ, didn’t go down that far and was doing the usual “you too big bs”, I jokingly pushed her head down and she took the hint and began going farther down, so BBJ was not that great. Then she goes to put the c on me and the thing is built for pencils not Ds. She gets on the table after struggling to get the C on and we go into mish, finally something that was considered good out of this encounter, her V was somewhat tight and I could feel her juices as I went in and out, she said she came twice but who really knows lol. All in all it was an ok experience but I kinda knew what I was getting into. With my other go tos getting nabbed lately I had to travel to another location outside of my comfort zone. Probably won’t repeat anytime soon but good to know it is there if I need a fix haha. Looks 5-6, services 5