2064 Jericho Turnpike, East Northport - Vanilla Spa 631-623-6827 new number 631-241-6183

Stopped here the other day after my other spot behind Jacky kitchen appeared to be closed. Had Angela. She gets a 4 on my AMP scale. She may be the mamasan here. Has a bit of a belly. Gave a decent hour massage. Saw her once before and the other time there were no extras. Not the case this time. Saran Wrap BJ for $60. She told me to try Cindy next time. Not sure why she was telling me to try another girl unless she is the mamasan. Not sure i will be back although it is very convenient.

....... Saw her once before and the other time there were no extras. Not the case this time. Saran Wrap BJ for $60. She told me to try Cindy next time. Not sure why she was telling me to try another girl unless she is the mamasan. .....
Another possibility is that she just wants to give massages doesn't want to think of herself as a prostitute either from a moral or a legal standpoint. I was at a place once where I asked the girl I usually used for legit massages if she was willing to perform extras (at the appropriate time of the session — right after the flip) . She said no but give her her tip and she will bring in another girl who does. Another girl was not bad looking, gave me prices for BJ and FS (I took the FS).
I assume that she didn't realize that when they bust a place they arrest all the workers.
Place is long gone — was in house on John Street (yup - John street) in Hicksville.

Saw Angela..decent rub...laid her down and started giving her a massage..
Had her hang her head over the edge while I fucked her mouth...bbj.....blew in her mouth...left $40....she said she rarely does this and she needs $60...gave her another $20 and out the door...I’ll be back...

I went to 2064 jericho turnpike 2 days ago on March 3rd and didnt get any extras! I asked for a half hour massage and got just that. Was hoping for a happy ending hand job and got denied! Even took off my underwear and told me to put it back on. lol Oh well.. I guess this is a legit place now

I went to 2064 jericho turnpike 2 days ago on March 3rd and didnt get any extras! I asked for a half hour massage and got just that. Was hoping for a happy ending hand job and got denied! Even took off my underwear and told me to put it back on. lol Oh well.. I guess this is a legit place now
Maybe they are being cautious since they got closed down a few months ago. The post about that should be here somewhere.

Was that the first time you were there? They usually ask you for some sort of number to verify that.

Stopped by here the other day and left with a coke and a smile :)

Pulled in back and down the alley, ring bell and I am greeted by a slender and fairly tall mid 30's hotty. Was instantly playful with me, I could see it in her eyes this was going to be fun.

Took the half for 40 and I get comfy in first room on the left. Rooms are small, but clean. Back in comes "Kimmy" or something like that. I had inadvertently laid on the table the wrong way, so she came in and had to correct my positioning. I have to admit, I was feeling a little embarrassed about that, Rook mistake!

She starts a great soft touch, letting her long black hair lightly graze my back. Throws some powder on and in my ass crack, and proceeds to give a nice soft touch, massaging the powder into my taint. She begins reaching for my balls and lightly touches them with the tips of her fingernails. Feels good, I arch my back like any cat would when they getting a nice scratch. I reach around and start feeling her legs and ass.

She is wearing yoga pants and a half top, I massage her ass and let her know I am there for more than just a massage. I feel to make sure she isn't wearing any pads or 4 pairs of underwear underneath. Within a minute, and without me asking she removes her pants and exposes a really firm ass that is swallowing up a black g string. My tail is wagging a little harder and faster now and I begin to devour that ass with my hands and tongue, while feeling her clit over the g string. I am on my side now and she takes her panties off to reveal a nice shaved front, at this point I roll over, like the fat seal I am flapping my flippers as I am doing it. She now takes off her top and bra and I am staring at a nice natural set of B's with longish thin nipples. Great perky tits, my mouth extends for them and I slowly suck on them, then lightly lap them up like a saucer of milk. She has my cock in her hand and says "What do you want?"

I say everything, she says, how much, I say I will take care of you, don't worry. She says ok, I hop up and go grab a rubber, and quickly take my spot back on the table. She is slowly massaging my cock, and lightly kissing my neck, and letting me kiss her neck as well. I didn't try for the mouth. Rubber goes on, and she starts with a nice cbj in 69 position. I am playing with her clit, rubbing her smooth and firm ass, and then just start face fucking her until I bust. I wanted to go for the full service, but was too caught up in the moment, and her taking the face fucking and genuinely enjoying it.

Hot, and I do mean a hot towel cleanup and some alcohol and I am getting dressed. She says she can massage me more if I want, I decline. Offers me cold water, I decline. Tip her 80 and I head out. Overall a great experience, as I have been here numerous times before and it was always hit or miss. Although time before this I think was pretty good. Great location, entrance off the main road is ideal. I will be back soon.

Stay Safe Gents

Went to this place last night on way home from work. Been going here for years now. Changed management like 4 times already. About two years ago was the best when “Anchee” worked here. New management is just okay.

So I get there with no call ahead ring the bell and noticed the door was open already. Looked like she forgot to lock it. Led me into a room and told her I would take the half for 40. I disrobe and lay down and she comes back and starts massage. Massage is always great here. After about 15 min starts working on the legs and does ST. This is pretty good and I start stroking her extremely smooth legs and grab her ass. except every time I reach for the kitty she pulls back so I can’t reach. Whatever. She asks me to flip and starts working in the front. Asks what I want and I motioned for BJ. she asked how much I would give her and I said 60, knowing they always reject the first offer. Then I said 80. She agreed. She goes out and comes back w plastic wrap and wraps junior w it and goes to town. I reach under her shirt and play w the girls for a bit. Very rarely does a CBJ work for me, so after about 5 min of this I ask her to finish w a HJ. Finished and she sent me on my way. I was a little disappointed as I usually get a little foot massage after. But whatever. I had things to do anyway. 40/80. Good massage and a plastic wrap BJ, finish with HJ and out.

Haven't had the opportunity to post this previously. I saw Angie the last week in July. I'd put her age at late 30's, maybe 40. Pleasant looking and personality. Average Asian figure with nicely shaped and responsive B's. Took the half for 40 and got a very nice massage. Face down: commendable attention to Little Rider and the boys accompanied by some delightful prostate intervention. Hot towel clean-up before turning over. Upon the flip I managed to unleash the girls. She respond to my sucking and licking by moans that seemed genuine. A nice HE finish. $40 tip for her enthusiastic efforts. I would repeat......when I can get free.
This is the same place with the archway entrance south side ? Professional offices?
Full doors big rooms? So many places so little time!

No. Where is this you’re talking about? If you google the address it will show you a pic of the building.
They have it listed as East Northport but if you put in Elwood as the town it will show the correct photo... little alley way so you can park in the back